Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Are we really to believe that it wasn’t vavs idea when the charity the money was going to was in Aberdeen and it was called ‘talks with a mother’ only she could have made that name up.
THIS RIGHT HERE 👏👏👏
OMG the latest video and the FILTER she has used I have NO words 😭😭😭 I look like fecking Kim K here 💁🏻‍♀️ and all her huns saying she is stunning they all need to go use that filter 😂😂😂😭 this is it guyzzzz I urge you to try it you what a laugh 🤣 it’s called ( Reina)
Dadsam what a surprise you are in for 😬
🤣🤣🤣

May 24, 2024
The World
Are we really to believe that it wasn’t vavs idea when the charity the money was going to was in Aberdeen and it was called ‘talks with a mother’ only she could have made that name up.
She was the one who posted about it first. She was the one in the comments saying it was for a local charity she just hadnt spoke to them yet, if it’s nothing to do with her why is she speaking to them?
She was the one keeping the link in her bio after her and Bradley decided to cancel it, promoting a cancelled ticketed event. She is part of it whether she likes it or not and all the screen shots are everywhere to show her involvement from the original post.

I am betting when the whole cougar article happened she told the sun she doesn’t give them permission to lift any content from her page.
Someone could take this to the sun as a ticket buying, or disgruntled follower of hers and the clear lack of accountability shes taken from asking her platform to pay for a ticket to hear her talk, to then cancel the event without any communication from her, and then to sit online during the time the talk was supposed to be happening and never addressed anyone.
Got a lot to say when she wants ticket sales, but squirms when it comes to doing the decent thing and saying please don’t buy tickets we are cancelling/rescheduling.
Eventbrite does not have the show as cancelled. They just didn’t show up. It’s fraud, her and Bradley defrauded people.

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
I agree she seems so family orientated and all for her wee boy. I’ll be honest I stopped watching when she got involved with beefy but I don’t think it took her long to suss her out. Beefy would have been so jealous of her she’s naturally pretty and has the personality and figure too.
Yeah I was gutted she was mates with staff.
Yeah staff will have been jealous of how naturally pretty she is. She has got an amazing body and great personality too. Everything staff thinks she has and is and is the complete opposite

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
She was the one who posted about it first. She was the one in the comments saying it was for a local charity she just hadnt spoke to them yet, if it’s nothing to do with her why is she speaking to them?
She was the one keeping the link in her bio after her and Bradley decided to cancel it, promoting a cancelled ticketed event. She is part of it whether she likes it or not and all the screen shots are everywhere to show her involvement from the original post.

I am betting when the whole cougar article happened she told the sun she doesn’t give them permission to lift any content from her page.
Someone could take this to the sun as a ticket buying, or disgruntled follower of hers and the clear lack of accountability shes taken from asking her platform to pay for a ticket to hear her talk, to then cancel the event without any communication from her, and then to sit online during the time the talk was supposed to be happening and never addressed anyone.
Got a lot to say when she wants ticket sales, but squirms when it comes to doing the decent thing and saying please don’t buy tickets we are cancelling/rescheduling.
Eventbrite does not have the show as cancelled. They just didn’t show up. It’s fraud, her and Bradley defrauded people.
I’ve reported the event to eventbrite, if people go on the link to the event, you can report it for fraudulent activity

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
She was the one who posted about it first. She was the one in the comments saying it was for a local charity she just handed spoke to them yet, if it’s nothing to do with her why is she speaking to them?

Exactly..when u put urself out they're n have a large social media platform promoting a live charity event with ur face to it n linking it to ur page n decided on charity ...ur involved FULL STOP ..guilty by association and u should be taking accountability for ur part in it ..but never her us it ..she plays the blame game

May 24, 2024
The World
Well done to Ash McNab standing her ground. Steph cannot stand people like Ash/Sharon/Abergal because they speak with sense, with a moral compass and form full entire sentences without tripping over their tongue. Steph hasn’t got a chance.

Oldmama1960 in the Ash comments was a support of Steph a few days ago but looks like she’s seen the light.