Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
It’s actually not physically possible for her leg to do this IF her body was as slim as she’s trying to make out. The fact her thighs are still touching at the top while her leg is cocked out like that (standard) and she’s gave herself a dog ear hip on the hip to the wall, shows you just how much she has slimmed this down. Always fails.
I am very in to body building, I know the leg out pose very well as I use it for check in photos 😌 It’s just not a thing Steph.
IMG_7292.png

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
When yir maw a pure embarrassment but bought u Taylor swift tickets
amy sedaris dancing GIF by truTV’s At Home with Amy Sedaris

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
It’s actually not physically possible for her leg to do this IF her body was as slim as she’s trying to make out. The fact her thighs are still touching at the top while her leg is cocked out like that (standard) and she’s gave herself a dog ear hip on the hip to the wall, shows you just how much she has slimmed this down. Always fails.
I am very in to body building, I know the leg out pose very well as I use it for check in photos 😌 It’s just not a thing Steph.
IMG_7292.png

Does she ever pay for anything by herself?? Her that makes TikTok millions a year you’d think she would have a bit of money eh😏first scrounged for GA tickets, now someone else got her the swift tickets. Oh what an embarrassment😂

But we’re jealoussss
Anno that pisses me aff why not bless them to a wee girl or boy that loves Taylor n is ill or a mum that's had a hard year n would love to go n take her kid she doesn't deserve a fing thing

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
IMG_7292.png
She's dain yoga lol her fav position is the dogs ear 🤣🤣🤣

bandits

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
IMG_7292.png
Checks the shape of her arm. Tell me you’re using a slimming filter without telling me you’re using a slimming filter. The circus called the clowns want their costume back. It’s hideous