Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Anyone else remember everyone warning Harleys family and friends on The famous Sun article when they started dating and all his family and friends coming for everyone local who had stories saying we were all jealous and vile and it was all slander? Same things going to happen with DadSam and his cronies bring on round 2…
Good luck Sammy boy 😘
Sorry if any of Harleys lot are here that challenged people on that post but TOLD YE SO 😆🤣🤣
The difference with sammy boy is he has 3 sister and they spot a bullshitter a mile off could see how they were speaking about the girl he took home and she slept on the sofa one of his sister said she was weird with the type of shoes she wore what the hell they going to say about vav stomping about with her maddens on plus one of his sister who posts on Tik tok she is stunning vav won’t like that, I still can’t believe he is going over to Ibiza to meet the Aberdeen Beyoncé I am so glad I am off this weekend for the s show 🤣

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Did anyone hear Sam when he was talking about tattle saying it’s fine for us to tell our truths but going in on looks was below the belt.

Ok fine… but does that mean he believes the truth about Steph 👀👀 he’s riding off the back of her for clout, nothing more.
I heard it but he said that people who are ugly say nasty comments but he is making assumptions about how people look aren’t ya sammy boy.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
So she has her “photo shoot” tomorrow but another TT girl is actually releasing…wait for it… her new blush tomorrow with BPerfect , just seen ad for it on my FYP 🤣🤣🤣 so everyone going to Ibeefa getting their name on a metallic blush yeah?!
What is it with these blushes does Brandon have shipping containers from china stacked full of bottles of cheek blushers just waiting to put folks names on it Steph thinking she is special with her rust colour of blusher haha

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Anyone else remember everyone warning Harleys family and friends on The famous Sun article when they started dating and all his family and friends coming for everyone local who had stories saying we were all jealous and vile and it was all slander? Same things going to happen with DadSam and his cronies bring on round 2…
Good luck Sammy boy 😘
Sorry if any of Harleys lot are here that challenged people on that post but TOLD YE SO 😆🤣🤣
Get it up yees 🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
What is it with these blushes does Brandon have shipping containers from china stacked full of bottles of cheek blushers just waiting to put folks names on it Steph thinking she is special with her rust colour of blusher haha
Think she must have threatened to shag him if he didn’t get her name on one . Can see the poor guys point 🤣🤷‍♀️

Mar 8, 2024
Good luck Sammy boy 😘
So is she seeing this fella? I don’t know who he is. How does everyone know they’re talking/seeing each other?

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Will her book be named ‘50 first crazy dates since Petr ran away’

Chapter 1. Churchy and a chippy
Chapter 2. Cabin in the woods
Chapter 3. Begging for some Korey
Chapter 4. The fancy elephant without her filter catfishes Sam in Ibiza.
Chapter 5. I HATE MEN
Chapter 6. Next victim pending….
Is she writing a book? The stupid b canny even spell , or speak a coherent sentence