Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Who’s talking about Steph I’m talking about you creatures mocking appearances what because I’ve decided to speak to someone that gives you the right to abuse people online that’s bullying it’s disgusting and you confirm it by hiding your faces and names
We all tried to warn you, and you started to get involved in it all to become relevant. You were a nobody before and you’ll be a nobody after her. Hope she doesn’t traumatise you too much.

Jun 13, 2024
West lo
Listen stop changing the subject of where I’m going and who with. Do you think it’s acceptable to mock peoples appearances do you not have any imperfections. Bullies that’s why you all hide your faces and accounts you brought my name up I’ll call you out all day long I couldn’t care less about interactions or clout I think your all revolting creatures come on post some selfies
Sam it's admirable that you're on here defending Steph but does she know that you've joined this page? I understand it's not nice for people to make fun of your appearance but why are you on Steph's hate page in the first place reading it? All this is gonna do is cause Steph more drama as people will come on this site to see what's being written etc. if you do want to protect her and yourself then don't read here anymore - ignorance is bliss and it's better not knowing what's being said

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Who’s talking about Steph I’m talking about you creatures mocking appearances what because I’ve decided to speak to someone that gives you the right to abuse people online that’s bullying it’s disgusting and you confirm it by hiding your faces and names
The whole reason you’re here is because of Steph let’s go right back to the start. That’s why you’re being discussed in here.

Dadsam

Jun 13, 2024
newcastle
So nobody can answer my questions just deflect hopefully nobody does it to you personally or your friends or family members revolting little creatures

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
Sam it's admirable that you're on here defending Steph but does she know that you've joined this page? I understand it's not nice for people to make fun of your appearance but why are you on Steph's hate page in the first place reading it? All this is gonna do is cause Steph more drama as people will come on this site to see what's being written etc. if you do want to protect her and yourself then don't read here anymore - ignorance is bliss and it's better not knowing what's being said
Hi mad Pam 😘

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
I haven’t tried to influence anyone I post my children because I enjoy it and so do my long term followers. I’ve never chased clout from anyone. As for the soph rose comments I sent her a gift to her herself some flowers 18 months ago because she was upset her dad had passed. You are horrendous people. You can have an opinion on people if you don’t like them unfollow or block why mock their appearances?
You have to be a special kind of fwit to leave a large digital footprint of your children for everyone to see for years to come. You don’t realise how dangerous it is. Safeguard your kids you t. You’re just worried about us mocking your appearance? “Horrendous people” that you speak of would be the kind that love your content with your children not someone who name calls you after a cartoon fing dog. It’s not nice to see as you said in one of your videos - and if you think it is and there’s zero implications to what you put out there, then crack on buddy.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
He isn’t here defending Steph 🤣🤣🤣 he hasn’t mentioned her

Dadsam

Jun 13, 2024
newcastle
The whole reason you’re here is because of Steph let’s go right back to the start. That’s why you’re being discussed in here.
I’m not being discussed my appearances are being mocked discuss me all you want disagree with what I do or how I do it but mocking things people can’t control is wrong would you mock me if I was in a wheelchair? Or had a disability something else I couldn’t control

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
I’m not being discussed my appearances are being mocked discuss me all you want disagree with what I do or how I do it but mocking things people can’t control is wrong would you mock me if I was in a wheelchair? Or had a disability something else I couldn’t control
So you make videos saying you’re not bothered etc, you clearly are bothered if your making an account to comment here let’s be honest. We were only trying to warn you of what she’s like and things she has done. It was you who then opened your mouth about it and you were egging us on, so don’t start acting the victim now.