Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
Feel for Cherine but so bad that no one went back with her just shows you they are all in for themselves I wouldn’t let anyone go back fo a hotel on their own plus I defo think she has a filter on oh cherine your letting the side down.
IMG_2643.png
Suppose she’s not promoting here so filers can slide. She’s talking about her colostomy bag. We can let her have this one 🤣🤣🤣

May 24, 2024
The World
From his body type I can actually envisage it.

It’s not from having too many myself cos I’ve been married for 15 years and I’m 35.

I’m a little bit of a fan of naked attraction 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Nooooooooo I cannot watch that!!!! I genuinely cannot cringe to save my life it actually hurts my body to feel ‘cringe’. I feel like they can see me watching 🤣🤣🤣

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Feel for Cherine but so bad that no one went back with her just shows you they are all in for themselves I wouldn’t let anyone go back fo a hotel on their own plus I defo think she has a filter on oh cherine your letting the side down.
IMG_2643.png
Steph will have made her do it. Just like she makes everyone do things on tik tok for her benefit. Mods filters etc. She’s a bully.

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
IMG_2643.png
I thought she was using a filter too ..no doubt talked into it by Steph ! Wouldn’t you just love someone to come on here and spill the beans about her and her filters . We don’t bite 😂