Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
There are people on here who have experienced the loss of their partners , their Children’s fathers . They’re watching this arsehole throw herself about acting like a desperate slut . These two pricks come on here and think they have the right to call us fs !! No happy thinks he can throw threats about on his mates behalf ! Sorry ..what ? This forum is about Stephanie Vavron who he doesn’t even know the first thing about , so why come on a chat about her to defend her latest victim? As for sad sack , he only came on to defend his own honour not that of his latest notch on his bedpost . Blows my mind !! Happy Fathers Day to you lovely ladies missing someone special today ❤️

May 24, 2024
The World
So she got a pineapple tattoo to match the lesbians for their ivf?! I was hoping I was wrong in thinking this but just read TL and she did get it. Talk about making someone else’s story about yourself. Are they even mates?! What the do was she thinking. 😂😂 she’s so desperate for attention that she gegged in with a couple to get a matching tattoo for something that isn’t anything to do with her 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I am howling at this
It’s the Vav show, always!!
She has to insert herself in to everything. Can’t let a married couple have their moment because the desperate singleton won’t have her own with someone. She’s a cringe 😬

May 24, 2024
The World
There are people on here who have experienced the loss of their partners , their Children’s fathers . They’re watching this arsehole throw herself about acting like a desperate slut . These two pricks come on here and think they have the right to call us fs !! No happy thinks he can throw threats about on his mates behalf ! Sorry ..what ? This forum is about Stephanie Vavron who he doesn’t even know the first thing about , so why come on a chat about her to defend her latest victim? As for sad sack , he only came on to defend his own honour not that of his latest notch on his bedpost . Blows my mind !! Happy Fathers Day to you lovely ladies missing someone special today ❤️
Sending yer grandad in to fight your battles at 1am on Father’s Day while you fly to Ibiza for a stranger is all we need to remember about Episode: ‘the one where Sam flew to Ibiza’

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
However , the burning question is , why did he delete it ?
Wee Churchill getting zero airtime, couldn’t give a do why he deleted it. Hope he is pissed off he’s been a wee desperado.

Why’s she got to have Cole’s legs on her when everyone else is just normal 🤣🤣🤣 can just imagine her shouting out your legs over !!!

Last edited:
May 13, 2024
scotland
How many days we giving it before she’s on team RH or counting cals or back to hitting the gym after she watches herself back outing herself at NOT being a size 10! And no vav and any minions on here……we aren’t body shaming you! You do that to yourself! We don’t care what size your jeans are! We care because the message you send to young girls and the lies is fing disappointing! My twin girls are 17 and a size 12 and you wouldn’t get a calf in the jeans I just ironed for them! So do off! Actually be confident, own your size and be proud! You just make a fool of yourself

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Stevie Wonder could see she uses filters

stevie wonder GIF by John Legend
She will end up like Stevie Wonder , if she doesn't wear protective eye wear instead of these cheap tit sunglasses all the time !

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
How many days we giving it before she’s on team RH or counting cals or back to hitting the gym after she watches herself back outing herself at NOT being a size 10! And no vav and any minions on here……we aren’t body shaming you! You do that to yourself! We don’t care what size your jeans are! We care because the message you send to young girls and the lies is fing disappointing! My twin girls are 17 and a size 12 and you wouldn’t get a calf in the jeans I just ironed for them! So do off! Actually be confident, own your size and be proud! You just make a fool of yourself
Aw , I couldnae believe it when I saw her up in the comments . Only because her huns been tagging her . Another victim of hers , I hope he see's through her .