Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I’ll have you know fo I’ve had a few walks along a beach this weekend 😂😭 can go abroad to our second home any time I want ☀️should see our home in Spain 😍
Churchill should climb back into his wee box, stop being a wee b, take it like a man 😭 remember we’re a bunch of woman who he can’t take criticism from, pathetic but aye he’s not bothered…..
I can only see two men in her, you and yer wee b of a friend

Ps you should invite your cc friends over to Spain we would LOVE IT❤️🥰😘

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Did she not used to have mostly male friends or her best friend was a boy? None of the girls used to like her much, I didn’t go to school with her but that’s what I’ve heard!

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Did she not used to have mostly male friends or her best friend was a boy? None of the girls used to like her much, I didn’t go to school with her but that’s what I’ve heard!

Mmmm not when I met her no. Not sure about school tho. She can't keep friends she can't keep anyone in her life. Still the same no one likes her because she is a t through and through

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom

Mmmm not when I met her no. Not sure about school tho. She can't keep friends she can't keep anyone in her life. Still the same no one likes her because she is a t through and through

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Thick as mince and it was before any of the dramas that have been talked about. She was an acquaintance not a friend
It’s very obvious she’s not very bright, she’s more of a hustler type of scrote than an intelligent educated classy lady.
That’s nothing to do with her so called ADHD it’s just that she’s not got a very high IQ. Same as Aimee, she’s still showing signs of a developmental delay and acts like a child. No wonder vile Vav latched on to her 🙄

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Aye it was him. His sister had one aswell (Barry) sister and Steph got one. I remember it now you have spoke about it. She used to take it to her work🙊
When she went on a spending spree after C a friend at work told me it was hers pals house she bought and about her going round the neighbours who she was and the press might turn up. So I know that story is true

Just to add to that, she paid well over the asking price for it and then sold it for much less because the market had sunk. Did she sell when she was buying a place with a guy then that all fell apart so had to buy an ex council flat?

Last edited:

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Unless that was a boyfriend maybe? He was a bit older than her. But Christ knows how many of them there have been! What i want to know is where are all these men that have been subjected to her poison, sure there will be many more than the ones we know about! Come out come out wherever you are 😂

May 24, 2024
The World
When she went on a spending spree after C a friend at work told me it was hers pals house she bought and about her going round the neighbours who she was and the press might turn up. So I know that story is true
embarrassing parks and recreation GIF

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
It’s very obvious she’s not very bright, she’s more of a hustler type of scrote than an intelligent educated classy lady.
That’s nothing to do with her so called ADHD it’s just that she’s not got a very high IQ. Same as Aimee, she’s still showing signs of a developmental delay and acts like a child. No wonder vile Vav latched on to her 🙄

No she ain't very bright at all. Blaming she never done well in school cause she has adhd, dyslexia and whatever else she has diagnosed herself with.

The quicker she gets off the app the better cause she ain't thriving in life at all. No one is jealous of her, no one likes her, no one would even want her life same with Aimee. They have daughters and I'm sorry they ain't any role model to there daughters at all.

My oldest he has dyslexia he got tested in primary. We never told him as what it would be like oh I can't do it nope sorry you can and we helped him. I worried so much about him going to secondary school anyway well he's one clever clever lad and is thriving and got the brains to go to uni which I think he will. Her saying she struggled at school because of this etc etc no vav you was not the brightest in the class same as me but you know what I done ok at school and done even better in my adult life. Again she can't see she was a problem and she was just thick as s. I knew tho if I messed about at school my mom and dad would of went mad so I needed to work at it. My brother on the other hand brains of the family 🤣🤣🤣

bandits

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
She really thought she was a celebrity. The neighbours story is true what an embarrassment to herself. Never mind Aimee having a development delay think Vav is even more delayed in development than Aimee .

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
No she ain't very bright at all. Blaming she never done well in school cause she has adhd, dyslexia and whatever else she has diagnosed herself with.

The quicker she gets off the app the better cause she ain't thriving in life at all. No one is jealous of her, no one likes her, no one would even want her life same with Aimee. They have daughters and I'm sorry they ain't any role model to there daughters at all.

My oldest he has dyslexia he got tested in primary. We never told him as what it would be like oh I can't do it nope sorry you can and we helped him. I worried so much about him going to secondary school anyway well he's one clever clever lad and is thriving and got the brains to go to uni which I think he will. Her saying she struggled at school because of this etc etc no vav you was not the brightest in the class same as me but you know what I done ok at school and done even better in my adult life. Again she can't see she was a problem and she was just thick as s. I knew tho if I messed about at school my mom and dad would have went mad so I needed to work at it. My brother on the other hand brains of the family 🤣🤣🤣
She always likes to have an excuse to use doesn’t she? Nothing wrong with not being academically minded at all, we all have different talents but she just uses it as an excuse when she’s just a lazy lying thieving b 🤪

May 24, 2024
The World

My oldest he has dyslexia he got tested in primary. We never told him as what it would be like oh I can't do it nope sorry you can and we helped him. I worried so much about him going to secondary school anyway well he's one clever clever lad and is thriving and got the brains to go to uni which I think he will. Her saying she struggled at school because of this etc etc no vav you was not the brightest in the class same as me but you know what I done ok at school and done even better in my adult life. Again she can't see she was a problem and she was just thick as s. I knew tho if I messed about at school my mom and dad would have went mad so I needed to work at it. My brother on the other hand brains of the family 🤣🤣🤣
My daughter has dyslexia. She was tested in school but marked as slow processing as schools have to make extra provisions for kids with dyslexia so they under diagnosed kids so they didn’t need to do that.
She failed some exams last year that we were certain she would pass, so we investigated it with the school and it turned out she was actually one of the children marked as needing extra time. So when she turned 16 last year we went private to have her tested as once they are tested as an adult, it’s carried through to uni. It was confirmed she was dyslexic. School could only apologise for their short comings 😵‍💫 Not like she could resit National exams.
So this year she studied hard and was given the time to do her tests.
She’s off to uni to do criminology/psychology. She’s a smart kid, she just gets overwhelmed.
I was terrible in school, but worked my ass if when I got to the adult world and now work in finance. At some point you need to take responsibility for yourself. Stop with the excuses.
Vav just wants to put a label to anything she can do she doesn’t need to go over and above ‘basic’.

angry girl GIF by Netflix Philippines

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom

My oldest he has dyslexia he got tested in primary. We never told him as what it would be like oh I can't do it nope sorry you can and we helped him. I worried so much about him going to secondary school anyway well he's one clever clever lad and is thriving and got the brains to go to uni which I think he will. Her saying she struggled at school because of this etc etc no vav you was not the brightest in the class same as me but you know what I done ok at school and done even better in my adult life. Again she can't see she was a problem and she was just thick as s. I knew tho if I messed about at school my mom and dad would of went mad so I needed to work at it. My brother on the other hand brains of the family 🤣🤣🤣

Just to add to that, she paid well over the asking price for it and then sold it for much less because the market had sunk. Did she sell when she was buying a place with a guy then that all fell apart so had to buy an ex council flat?

Wow imagine doing that 🤣🤣 what an embarrassment her doing that. She really has no shame does she? I would be hiding under a rock or changing my identity and miving away that's for sure think we all would do that.

Oh really did she? She was in a council flat when she was with C. She got that one after splitting from Barry who is on L birth certificate she was classed as homeless as was at her mums first before she got temp housing then her flat she was in til she bought the house. Don't get why you would go from a house to a flat. I heard that Barrie who she was with was not impressed she went and done that I wondered if she maybe got herself into a mess but you saying that she paid over the odds and lost money. Such a strange one.