Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
Even Brenda knows it’s about big beefy and she ain’t anything special acts as if she’s no1 nope hunny he works with 5000 creators 🫢🫢🫢
What Brendan should note that while he thinks we shouldn’t let 1 person put us off…. It’s not 1 person she’s putting off…

The calibre of women in her and TL are all women who wear make up, the kind of customers he would like. We also have teenager daughters who would also be customers. So that 1 persons ripple effect is not just a little drop in the pool.

Mar 11, 2024
uk
What Brendan should note that while he thinks we shouldn’t let 1 person put us off…. It’s not 1 person she’s putting off…

The calibre of women in her and TL are all women who wear make up, the kind of customers he would like. We also have teenager daughters who would also be customers. So that 1 persons ripple effect is not just a little drop in the pool.
I agree with this fully!! One of my daughters keeps asking to try it and I hands down will not spend a penny, I’d rather buy her the expensive stuff just so I don’t have to give them my money whilst she is still working with them….. there will be 100s of us the same

Jun 13, 2024
Newcastle
Did anyone else catch the live last night? He's still got Ruth as one of the mods and she was acting like nothing happened commenting "hi, how are you" 🤔 Surely if she's friends with Steph and she's been saying stuff about Sam, then out of loyalty she wouldn't speak to him anymore? This whole thing makes no sense especially since after ALL of this Sam still follows her. Unless of course Cherine was pissed and acting like Billy Big Baws in the comments without consulting anyone 🤷🏻‍♀️
In other news, happy one week anniversary of Sam joining CC- it's been eventful 🫶🫶

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen

So true babe

I’ve had to venture out to Plouise ,doll beauty , hnb cosmetics and elf I would like to buy my daughters BPerfect products ,tbh I use the chroma foundations there actually really good and I’m just about out but won’t be repurchasing 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Did anyone else catch the live last night? He's still got Ruth as one of the mods and she was acting like nothing happened commenting "hi, how are you" 🤔 Surely if she's friends with Steph and she's been saying stuff about Sam, then out of loyalty she wouldn't speak to him anymore? This whole thing makes no sense especially since after ALL of this Sam still follows her. Unless of course Cherine was pissed and acting like Billy Big Baws in the comments without consulting anyone 🤷🏻‍♀️
In other news, happy one week anniversary of Sam joining CC- it's been eventful 🫶🫶
Yeah something seems dodgy and where’s the insider of BPerfect went……..? Can’t mind her name on here now ….🤔🤔🤔

@BallymenaBeau anymore tea hunny 🔥

May 24, 2024
The World
Aye something weird but wouldn’t surprise me if big Angus has orchestrated this.
Pretend rift, get someone to join here pretending to be bperfect, have him post cryptic messages, ask Cherie to interject and pretend back her up.
Him deleting to make it seem like he can’t be arsed with it and posting passive aggressive drivel blah blah blah.

Steph is dire, absolutely dire, her content is pish, nothing but trolls and drama, she influences no one.
She’s a walking ick, gives us women a bad name.
She needs to stay relevant so I am just going to put it out there that this is all a show for trolls.

Bored eh ye’s now. 🥱

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
How s is she at lip syncing 🤣🤣 not even in time with the music and the hand movements how s does that house look a small Ikea sofa stuck in that corner and a dinning table is the amazing space with the windows, I know someone who lives in Ellon and passes it daily to go to work and how s it looks from the outside now he has even seen her in her hot tub but canna stop to take a picture of the muppet.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cppsrnfog65sfctcdflg.mp4

May 24, 2024
The World
So true babe

I’ve had to venture out to Plouise ,doll beauty , hnb cosmetics and elf I would like to buy my daughters BPerfect products ,tbh I use the chroma foundations there actually really good and I’m just about out but won’t be repurchasing 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
I’d get the chroma as a day to day, my daughter would too. She has Mrs Glam powder and she has Katie Daley powder but if they would stop working with a charity theif or a false domestic abuse claimant, I’d consider it.
Shame you can’t get an honest account from the guy she claimed interfered with L and take that to brands. How brands could turn away from that in name of 10 blushers being sold.
Even just talking about it I would resort to violence if I came across her as you don’t do about with those kind of claims. There’s people who really has hard the unfortunate experience of it and don’t appreciate it being made a mockery cause she can’t keep a man.

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Aye something weird but wouldn’t surprise me if big Angus has orchestrated this.
Pretend rift, get someone to join here pretending to be bperfect, have him post cryptic messages, ask Cherie to interject and pretend back her up.
Him deleting to make it seem like he can’t be arsed with it and posting passive aggressive drivel blah blah blah.

Steph is dire, absolutely dire, her content is pish, nothing but trolls and drama, she influences no one.
She’s a walking ick, gives us women a bad name.
She needs to stay relevant so I am just going to put it out there that this is all a show for trolls.

Bored eh ye’s now. 🥱
It’s strange I must admit. But I don’t think Sam is the type of mug to go along with it to that extent. If I’m wrong I will eat my words 😂

May 24, 2024
The World
Laurieann Gibson Wow GIF by So You Think You Can Dance
Did better messaged them 😁

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I hope she does, she’ll have a face like thunder 🤣 I got the impression nobody could be arsed with her and there was a few on the trip that didn’t like her just going by the videos. You can tell she’s just tolerated and the one that is dictating what group photos to post up and has everyone send her the photos so she can edit herself in them and then gets anyone who posts an unflattering angle of her to take the picture down! She looked awful at her photoshoot the difference in annalivias and her photoshoots are night and day she’s giving everyone the side eye and resting b face meanwhile annalivia is there with her 3 kids, glowing looking like an actual boss babe and not a melted wellie

I just watched it what a lovely shoot and she is so naturally pretty ❤️❤️❤️ love all her looks she done for it. The one in the white suit now she looks like a boss babe 👏🏻👏🏻

May 24, 2024
The World
How s is she at lip syncing 🤣🤣 not even in time with the music and the hand movements how s does that house look a small Ikea sofa stuck in that corner and a dinning table is the amazing space with the windows, I know someone who lives in Ellon and passes it daily to go to work and how s it looks from the outside now he has even seen her in her hot tub but canna stop to take a picture of the muppet.
Hippo dancing in adidas’s joggers wasn’t on my addenda of things to see today.

May 24, 2024
The World
‘What you think they’re all mad at me for’ 🎵

•Exploiting a terminally ill man
•Marrying him for money
•Stealing charity money
•Cheating on your terminally ill husband
•Bedding his best friend before he was even resting
•Accusing an innocent man of interfering with your daughter
•Putting the wrong man on your daughters birth certificate
• Bullying
• Being a compulsive liar & manipulator
• Exploiting your non verbal son
• Claims of domestic abuse (posted countless social media updates about how amazing the man was and how you are the diva)

And that’s all I can think of while being one coffee in.. let me warm up.
Or anyone else want to add to the list….