Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
The effort that took to film herself dancing about like a fanny can she not just clean her house like the rest of us? I can’t get on board with this mentality these influencers have, they place themselves up on a pedestal so high and really believe that we need them to function when it’s clearly the opposite and without their followers they wouldn’t have any of it. It’s not endearing, you just look like a fud prancing about your house. Put the camera away for once and clean your daughters room you manky cow 🤢 she has all day to plan things for max, yet here she is with her paper and pen and this is the best content she can come up with?

bandits

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
The effort that took to film herself dancing about like a fanny can she not just clean her house like the rest of us? I can’t get on board with this mentality these influencers have, they place themselves up on a pedestal so high and really believe that we need them to function when it’s clearly the opposite and without their followers they wouldn’t have any of it. It’s not endearing, you just look like a fud prancing about your house. Put the camera away for once and clean your daughters room you manky cow 🤢 she has all day to plan things for max, yet here she is with her paper and pen and this is the best content she can come up with?
What drugs is she on cause that behaviour is bordering on mentally unstable. Not ADHD or whatever other se she has diagnosed herself with

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
She has to be mentally unstable. My teen has adhd and autism and they are nowhere near the level of her now and they once were believe me but the correct guidance and support throughout means that they are now on the correct path and are growing into a young adult who can conduct themselves correctly in society and we are always told how much of a credit they are to us 🥰 they dont have to excuse themselves from being an overbearing, loud mouth because they have been brought up correctly, not dragged up like this mink

Mar 8, 2024
She just can’t not film everything she does. Acting like this and dancing just cus you’re filming yourself is embarrassing. It’s not even funny. She doesn’t look like she’s fun cus she does this she looks fing mentally unstable

Noseybrute

May 17, 2024
Scotland
She said she got a black filling changed over and ended up losing the tooth so won’t do any more

Not to stick up for her but as someone who has weak ass teeth (and have good hygiene) I have had fillings in most teeth since I was a kid 😩 and decided once I got financially stable to start replacing them with white ones. Got 2 done, cost a few hundred, they lasted less than a year and they fell out and those teeth were extracted so on lives my sty silver fillings in the remaining teeth 😔 Sorry, the fillings comments make me cringe about mine so felt the need to defend 🙈

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Never heard so much pish in my life 🤣🤣
What a load of pish their is no way they are showing her true skin we have all seen it am truly disgusted and will be reporting all advertising for her blush,and why is she even addressing it if they have had do all to do with the pictures photos that get put on here are mostly from her lives where her real skin is shown your are a utter liar Steph and a disgrace to fellow women.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Not to stick up for her but as someone who has weak ass teeth (and have good hygiene) I have had fillings in most teeth since I was a kid 😩 and decided once I got financially stable to start replacing them with white ones. Got 2 done, cost a few hundred, they lasted less than a year and they fell out and those teeth were extracted so on lives my sty silver fillings in the remaining teeth 😔 Sorry, the fillings comments make me cringe about mine so felt the need to defend 🙈
Ahhh nosey brute don’t worry about it, you aren’t a big twit on TT showing off and loving yourself acting like you’re a model and lying about your size and using filters. We aren’t all perfect but we don’t pretend to be either. ❤️

Noseybrute

May 17, 2024
Scotland
Ahhh nosey brute don’t worry about it, you aren’t a big twit on TT showing off and loving yourself acting like you’re a model and lying about your size and using filters. We aren’t all perfect but we don’t pretend to be either. ❤️
Haha thanks. Very conscious of my teeth but would be big bucks to sort all my fillings and it isn't worth it when they just break. They look fine front on, I just keep my mouth closed alot 🤣🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Here we go with the spaniels lugs out and dancing about in her kitchen in the same outfit as yesterday the manky dog. She’ll have been reading about what the bperfect team really think of her here and is trying to get the excuses in before she goes over. She clearly does worry what everyone thinks of her, she’s affected 😂 she’s making herself more unrelatable and undateable by the day. Most people by 37 are secure in themselves, have got their s together, spending time with their kids and partners and aren’t seeking attention from strangers on the internet on the daily and dancing about their kitchens to rave tunes with wooden spoons like a fing tube. The men she wants to date will take one look at her and think no fing thanks!
They already do. They swerve her. I feel so relieved for Max’s dad that he got away. To leave someone who has your baby must be so hard and I’m sure a huge percentage stay for the kids. I hope Max has wonderful times spent with his daddy ❤️

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She acts like she has her own laboratory and has formulated her own blush and has made hundreds of different shades to get just the right one. Remember in the offices she’s looking at computer screens and nodding and acting like she’s noting down tweaks she needs to make. Get over yourself Vav, it’s cheap imported make up from China, all can be bought on Amazon Temu and anywhere you look for a few £‘s
This has got your name on it, that’s all, you probably went in to BPerfect to ensure they had spelled your name correctly.
Jesus she’s like a broken record 🤦🏼‍♀️