Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
My week so far ...watched sex n the city n decided I wanted to be like Jessica Parker n be a blogger..so I made a black n white sad fish video then bought views.
Made my way to my launch ..the paps were papping n the crowd were crowding I bought them too.
Looking Miss Piggy GIF
miss piggy fashion GIF
gran was not obeying my princess demands so I elbowed her right in the face n broke her jaw ..silly old cow she will learn the hard way
Miss Piggy Karate GIF
me n petr smooched at my launch party..I paid for that too..Iam so in love he brings me peace but yet heartache ..I felt his baws no one seen me hee hee
tom hiddleston muppets GIF
one of my huns tried to say hi I nudged her right oot the way lol showed my true colors like Cindy lawper
Reese Witherspoon Fighting GIF
did a interview got asked did I nick money eeeeemmm naw
No Way Smh GIF
petr told me of the awful site that tell the truth about me I told him they want to be me ..n why not look at me ptr..

The day took a bad turn n police showed up at pip mansion n arrested me ..oh the shame . Obvs Iam not guilty but I ended pacing a small piss stained jail cell n got charged with stealing money from a charity..I got myself a cell friend Helga with the tobacco stained Tash told me she is going to scissor me . whatever that means ..sent from jail fone
Miss Piggy Waiting GIF by Muppet Wiki
Season 1 Muppets GIF

May 24, 2024
The World
My week so far ...watched sex n the city n decided I wanted to be like Jessica Parker n be a blogger..so I made a black n white sad fish video then bought views.
Made my way to my launch ..the paps were papping n the crowd were crowding I bought them too.
Looking Miss Piggy GIF
miss piggy fashion GIF
gran was not obeying my princess demands so I elbowed her right in the face n broke her jaw ..silly old cow she will learn the hard way
Miss Piggy Karate GIF
me n petr smooched at my launch party..I paid for that too..Iam so in love he brings me peace but yet heartache ..I felt his baws no one seen me hee hee
one of my huns tried to say hi I nudged her right oot the way lol showed my true colors like Cindy lawper
No Way Smh GIF
petr told me of the awful site that tell the truth about me I told him they want to be me ..n why not look at me ptr..

The day took a bad turn n police showed up at pip mansion n arrested me ..oh the shame . Obvs Iam not guilty but I ended pacing a small piss stained jail cell n got charged with stealing money from a charity..I got myself a cell friend Helga with the tobacco stained Tash told me she is going to scissor me . whatever that means ..sent from jail fone
Season 1 Muppets GIF
This is a belter 😂😂😂😂😂

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Ask me a question. Has this t got nothing better to do then ask herself questions. Never kissed another tiktoker?wasn’t she riding one can’t remember his name. She used to take max to his gaff? And Harley? Both on TikTok and she done more than kiss. She’s getting more desperate by the day. I just can’t with this t

Justice for churchy 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
So our oldest went for a run anyway I was like hes been away for ages and ages checking his tracker 🤣🤣 he comes in and him and his pal was away for a 10k I was stressing 🤣🙈 he came back and was like wow I feel good🙊 then we have all been playing beer pong (juice pong) in the hot tub and now getting ready for the football.

I would like to say I am the champion of the house of the beer pong 😛🍺👏🏻

Trolls enjoy the football ⚽🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
Enjoy your night . Aw he's had his fair share of 10 k plus being in the army😆 . A walk in the park for him today and stifling heat too . Bet Vav no even walked 2 steps oot her door today . Cheers 🍻Vive L' Ecosse !

Last edited:
May 24, 2024
The World
Now I've seen this and they look nice not ordered tho. I am sick of thinking oh looks nice and it's s
See that’s the problem, they are not s at all. Thick and heavy, make great dresses if bought oversize, or great tshirts tucked in to jeans/skirts etc.
I just cannot keep up with how often she releases something (every Sunday 4pm)
Thinking of buying the black 44 top and then banning myself as that will be 4 in 3 months 😂😂
She will be raking it in!
I have the milana one with the Doberman on the don’t, black and a white

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Looking Miss Piggy GIF
miss piggy fashion GIF
Miss Piggy Karate GIF
No Way Smh GIF

Season 1 Muppets GIF
Oh , I've missed you posting ! The hilarity 🤣🤣