Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
Isn't this the exact same se?
Yuuuupppp, 3 of them with their name to a blush that’s already available. It’s not designed, or formulated by them. Just their creators name on it to punt to their followers.
Emma & Anna have continued to be incredibly humble about it, relatable and even if you don’t like the brand you’d buy it cause you like them.

Steph on the other hand couldn’t stay humble if her life depended on it.
Going as far as to say Lily designed the lid.. Emma and Anna have the same lid (and all the other cheek bottles), so did Lily design their bottles too, your daughter had a creative hand in those girls blush???
She doesn’t think he lies through

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
This mornings video 😭 boasting about walking around a rented gaff 2 years later 😂😂😂😂 what a bellend. We know you ain’t happy and you are pining for big Pedro. Blessed you are not! You are getting all of your karma and we are all enjoying the show. So in order for her hun buns to be blessed in beefys opinion they need to sell se make up and rent a pip mansion. She needs help quick. 😳😳😳

Last edited:

Noseybrute

May 17, 2024
Scotland
Ladiess, I need recommendations of skincare and the order they go in😭I’m hopeless with that stuff, but need to start looking after my skin c

I use Liz Earl cleanser with the hot cloth, toner then moisturiser. They have a sale on now. I have quite good skin, get a few spots when I eat too much chocolate 🙈 but this keeps it in check and is affordable. Iv never been one to get skin treatments etc but whenever I get my eyebrows or make up done I always get complimented on my skin. Hope that helps.

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
This mornings video 😭 boasting about walking around a rented gaff 2 years later 😂😂😂😂 what a bellend. We know you ain’t happy and you are pining for big Pedro. Blessed you are not! You are getting all of your karma and we are all enjoying the show. So in order for her hun buns to be blessed in beefys opinion they need to sell se make and rent a pip mansion. She needs help quick. 😳😳😳
I’m cringing at that ! Who the do does she think she is ? It’s not a fing MBE , it’s a se liquid blusher that every make up brand in the land has . I wish to do someone would bring her down a peg or two . Strolling about her rented garden like she’s a fing celeb ! Hope the landlord throws her out ! Wonder how many of her huns that said they would buy it actually will ! Time will tell

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Yuuuupppp, 3 of them with their name to a blush that’s already available. It’s not designed, or formulated by them. Just their creators name on it to punt to their followers.
Emma & Anna have continued to be incredibly humble about it, relatable and even if you don’t like the brand you’d buy it cause you like them.

Steph on the other hand couldn’t stay humble if her life depended on it.
Going as far as to say Lily designed the lid.. Emma and Anna have the same lid (and all the other cheek bottles), so did Lily design their bottles too, your daughter had a creative hand in those girls blush???
She doesn’t think he lies through

I don't get why bperfect have not said something to her about what she said Lily done. I hope when she is on her live somone ssys something

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Oh my god cringe at this morning’s video it wouldn’t be your blush you are remembered for Steph it will be you being a charity thief never met someone so self obsessed as she is the other two girls with blushers out as defo more humble and relatable the the flop of the blush commence.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cpt51q7og65pmkbm5tug.mp4

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
Ladiess, I need recommendations of skincare and the order they go in😭I’m hopeless with that stuff, but need to start looking after my skin c
Figure out what your skin type is and take it from there. The skin rocks app is amazing, as is the fb groups and Caroline Hirons herself for advice. Cleansers and moisturisers needn’t cost a lot, spend your money on serums and actives. And always spf 50 the morning after! I have a Skin & Me subscription as I wanted to use Tret and it’s not available without prescription (I’m in my 40’s, only started taking care of my skin in my late 20’s). The Ordinary is what I started with as it’s so affordable, but also a mind fck if you don’t know what everything does! Caroline’s book was fab, it’s in layman’s terms so a good place to start if you don’t have any knowledge 💜

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I’ve finally cracked it.

The look from the shoot was giving ‘scorched, standing in my rented gaff with the good old Scottish sun blasting through the windows I refuse to buy blinds for’
With a big massive spot on my face as I have broken out as I put heaps of s cheap make up on my face how anyone can take skin and make up advice from her is beyond me and I hope someone does pull her up about lily not designing anything about that lid etc Steph just opens her mouth and s comes out.