Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
You can see in the promo videos she cannot stomach that lassie fixing her hair.
She’s a petulant child who reeks of jealousy when someone prettier and thinner is near her.
Can see it oozing out her a mile off, it’s not BO they smell it’s the reek of jealousy
Absolutely and I love the fact that the girls barely give her the time of day, if they did infact like her she wouldn’t be sitting alone in hotel rooms every time she goes to Belfast. I bet she’s on that live and can see the young ones whispering about her 😏🤣

May 24, 2024
The World

New Orleans Bass GIF by Micropharms
Why does she open her mouth like that when she laughs.
I’ve never seen anything like it. Almost covers all the front of her teeth. fing blow up doll.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Liz Earle is great but for a cheaper dupe , I like Lacura ( Aldi ) cleanse / polish ( cruelty free too) , as a therapist . Everyone , different and what suits your skin , will be trial on error 😊
I love the Lacura one too!
Super drug have a great range of their own and Boots have a range called Glow which is great. The ordinary and inkey list are available there and they are brilliant.

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
I love the Lacura one too!
Super drug have a great range of their own and Boots have a range called Glow which is great. The ordinary and inkey list are available there and they are brilliant.
I'm just strong against animal testing . Camp Beagle Laboratories , horrifies me one being of many . All for pharamaceuticals , household , hair products etc. . I look for the PETA rabbit symbol . Don't be fooled by L'Oreal as they say non animal tested but sold out to 3 rd parties ie China who do test . They're not PETA approved . I do a google search on brands . 👍