Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

cwumpetfin

May 23, 2024
Surrey
She really thinks she done something with this holiday/blusher post. She really done nothing but ins

She really thinks she done something with this holiday/blusher post. She really done nothing but insult people.
aBSOLUTELY, SHE CAN'T EVEN SEE IT, SHOWS HOW MUCH HER HEAD IS
She really thinks she done something with this holiday/blusher post. She really done nothing but insult people.
Absolutely, she cannot even see it because her head is so far up her own big beefy hole.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
imagine having to have filtered comments on, mods in other peoples lives because you're that much of a t no one likes you or wants to see you do well. Its not everyone else that's the problem, she's the common denominator.

Its hardly winning when you cant even have an open comment section to celebrate you're 'apparent' success.... Fake it but you wont ever make it steph.
Couldn’t agree more plus having her Huns going onto anyone else’s comments and attacking them if she was in the public eye she has to take the rough with the smooth and she absolutely can’t she isn’t cut out for this social media as she is trying to hide the truth and that truth will always be with her no matter what she does I hope the evening express do a story about her when the charity stuff comes out and asks her to address all the wrong doings she has done.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
The worst part about it is that she knows that her followers aren't rich people. Cost of living crisis and shes gloating to them what they cant afford.

Lead balloon springs to mind.

Hopefully everyone that bought the blush has scorched cheeks for real and there is a recall. I would s my pants with enjoyment.
sooner her huns realise its them who are funding her “pinch me” life the sooner she’ll disappear. I just don’t get why they are so blinkered to this fact. She’s not winning anything, she’s a parasite

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Good!!!! I’m honestly sitting on my hands not to comment about a cost of living crisis and using peoples hardship to sell a fing blusher.

IMG_7609.jpeg

Bloody hell all the pages in bed to catch up on. That video is vile👊🏻👊🏻 oh aye no problem can't afford to go on holiday but you know what I will line your bank even more. The silly little boot that she is.

How her manager allowed that is beyond me.