Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I am new to her on tik tok but i can not believe how she is getting away with it. I made a comment about the use of her filters, she is breaching every advertising standard going, and I received 3 very nasty replies.

She is another Mrs Hinch and anyone with any intelligence can see straight through them.

I was not a fan of cole and abbie but i have warmed to them from the Ibiza trip, they came accross as more genuine, not as self absorbed as this woman and clearly didnt want to sornd much time with her either.

Is she not embarrassed about how self absorbed and narcissistic she comes over as?
Can someone help me to report the filtered adverts? I can’t work out how to do it. How do you report to ASA?

rainbow59

Jun 26, 2024
nottingham
Can someone help me to report the filtered adverts? I can’t work out how to do it. How do you report to ASA?
There is a form on there website. They do take reports seriously and Mrs Hinch has had several warnings. Emily canham also had warnings and a fine but she thinks she above everyone and carries on regardless. Vav seems to the the same as her response to my comment ‘was go ahead hunny’ 😬

May 24, 2024
The World
If you press the three lines it says ‘make a complaint’
Click that, scroll to the bottom then pick from 3 options.
Save the video to your phone to upload as evidence.
I shared the morning video covered is blemishes as extra evidence and posted the video where she says she has no make up on as the complaint.
I’m at hospital today so plenty time to kill to do the others
IMG_7911.jpeg IMG_7912.png

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
If you press the three lines it says ‘make a complaint’
Click that, scroll to the bottom then pick from 3 options.
Save the video to your phone to upload as evidence.
I shared the morning video covered is blemishes as extra evidence and posted the video where she says she has no make up on as the complaint.
I’m at hospital today so plenty time to kill to do the others
IMG_7911.jpeg IMG_7912.png
BRILLIANT thanks so so much 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
There is a form on there website. They do take reports seriously and Mrs Hinch has had several warnings. Emily canham also had warnings and a fine but she thinks she above everyone and carries on regardless. Vav seems to the the same as her response to my comment ‘was go ahead hunny’ 😬
Thanks 🤩