taylorswifthockeybro Kevin Sun - Live Streaming Taylor Swift Eras Tour

ls2408

Jul 1, 2024
UK
woah guys relax! Kevin was not an “integral part” of the chat and most members joined before him. He was in the chat, hardly spoke, and now he is not. There’s nothing hard to understand about that. What he did was truly awful, but I don’t really think it’s appropriate to use it as a “gotcha” moment - I wish he had not been anywhere near the chat, sadly he was. Also nobody’s number from the chat got leaked so I’m not sure what that is about

Shake it off

Jul 17, 2024
-
woah guys relax! Kevin was not an “integral part” of the chat and most members joined before him. He was in the chat, hardly spoke, and now he is not. There’s nothing hard to understand about that. What he did was truly awful, but I don’t really think it’s appropriate to use it as a “gotcha” moment - I wish he had not been anywhere near the chat, sadly he was. Also nobody’s number from the chat got leaked so I’m not sure what that is about
You're shameless at trying to rewrite history.

itsaclique

Jul 17, 2024
england
She's 100% lying here. She posted before that the private chat for selected members was to move off of tattle.
I mean given it was posted in the thread for anyone to join it was hardly selected members..

Kevin did not join the group chat until a later date and barely spoke. The most interaction was when he did shout outs in order to get other members from tattle who had expressed an interest to join, as there would be no way to do so otherwise without doxxing.

Also don’t really get what you’re trying to prove here? It’s acknowledged he was in the chat and once this stuff came out, he wasn’t.

ls2408

Jul 1, 2024
UK
She's 100% lying here. She posted before that the private chat for selected members was to move off of tattle.
I never said selected members and I said we wanted to keep using the thread

Attachments

• IMG_5574.jpeg
    IMG_5574.jpeg
    153.6 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_5575.jpeg
    IMG_5575.jpeg
    161.7 KB · Views: 14

Sunpatty

Jul 18, 2024
Mars
Glad youtube has booted him. Day 1 thought he was off and watched Tess. I wish the how big and thick is my penis poll had of been circulated more as it confirmed my suspicions.

barelysuperficial

Jul 21, 2024
Milky Way
This is the most chronically online s I've ever come across
I just wanted to post about Taylors ugly outfits and the surprise songs 😂
RIP to my account being caught in the crossfire but I guess it means I'll log off like most of you desperately need to

Literally touch grass
Sorry if that was me- I've been reporting se about their clique. I'm not interested in swapping my number with a load of randoms on a gossip forum I only want to post about songs I like and her questionable choices.
Probably wasn't just me as the clique no doubt mass reported you as they want to pretend that pedo wasn't part of their whole thing.

ls2408

Jul 1, 2024
UK
Sorry if that was me- I've been reporting se about their clique. I'm not interested in swapping my number with a load of randoms on a gossip forum I only want to post about songs I like and her questionable choices.
Probably wasn't just me as the clique no doubt mass reported you as they want to pretend that pedo wasn't part of their whole thing.
🤭 clique

Je Suis Calme

Jul 21, 2024
Fr
Karol G Pop GIF by Gloria Trevi