The Coles

yogibluedog

Jun 20, 2024
Scotland
Does anyone ever see their TT? They have become (more) boring. All Boregan does now is show off her figure, parade about in new clothes whilst filming herself looking in the mirror. Then there is the running, filming herself running. Why is that even interesting i have to scroll past. I really cannot stand to look at her. And the way they exploit their kids, shoving them on TT. Staring at or talking to Ncamera. What a life

sam77

Jul 3, 2024
teesside
He’s a melt and she’s bore.

And all she does is go on a fishing expedition for compliments on her figure, I get she’s lost weight but give it a rest ffs. Also she’s the weirdest looking little gremlin I’ve ever seen.
I had to stop following her. I'm sure she's a nice person but I got sick of seeing her videos wanting attention about 'what dress to wear' because she hasn't got any confidence. I smell Bs. I feel sad for anyone overweight who doesn't feel like they could wear those dresses, having to watch her moan. It must be so difficult being a size 8-10, poor you! She needs to think about the range of women who watch her. Keep it real. I liked watching them before she started moaning about having a nice figure.

Here we go…

Mar 8, 2024
I agree with most poster here. Brogans personally is quite boring, they take their kids out of school far to much etc but I do also think they are genuine and honest

sunni

May 17, 2024
yorkshire
The tik toks with Shane and daughter I find creepy and odd especially the comments. Saying about future boyfriends/ partner has a lot to live up to. It’s almost as if that’s her future mapped out already, find a partner settle down, the bathroom one was particularly creepy, why film that? The conversation seemed forced not natural at all.

yogibluedog

Jun 20, 2024
Scotland
Boregan needs to grown up. Crying like a baby when dropping Shane off at the airport. No tears for leaving the kids with their grandparents though. I can't watch her. Who wants to watch someone running and talking about themselves. What makes you think people want to see you running. Loves herself.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Boregan needs to grown up. Crying like a baby when dropping Shane off at the airport. No tears for leaving the kids with their grandparents though. I can't watch her. Who wants to watch someone running and talking about themselves. What makes you think people want to see you running. Loves herself.
She is a really boring person and weight loss/fitness has become her whole personality now but it still makes her boring. Some people have the knack and charisma for social media, she isn’t one.

Apr 26, 2024
uk
What an absolute attention seeking weirdo, he left his jacket for her to smell

These people are such weirdos!

Take tiktok off them and they'd have nothing!