The Coles

Apr 26, 2024
uk
Haha his explanation for all the hospital, sad music "content"

"We need to keep posting for engagement for the brand deals"

Unbelievable 🤦🤦 it's all just attention seeking

Cannot believe people actually believe anything these people say!

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Only just came across this thread and you are all absolutely spot on I have seen more personality in a sprout on my Christmas dinner than Brogan. When I first came across these I thought she came across very self conscious and paranoid and he was a cocky gobshite who thinks he’s better than most. When they hit the health and fitness journey I thought good on her she sits moaning over it so glad she’s doing something about it for her. However talk about one extreme to the other she actually now thinks she’s gods gift and in my opinion she’s a fing mush she’s boring and the crying over Shane is just not normal behaviour and it’s teaching her daughter it’s ok to fall apart without a man ? What happened to be your own person and independence. She’s a fing crank and Shane is a top tier whopper who I don’t doubt dabbles in coke when out some of the videos they posted in the past he’s blatantly off his chop. I do think the kids are always smart and well dressed and well mannered and it’s clear they idolise the kids but don’t agree with parading them on social media it’s forced staged and they just look out of place awkward. I always think what do the kids at school say about these family’s in the so called public domain. I don’t show my kids on any platform and my social media is locked down private. Each to there own but these two are just not for me

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Only just came across this thread and you are all absolutely spot on I have seen more personality in a sprout on my Christmas dinner than Brogan. When I first came across these I thought she came across very self conscious and paranoid and he was a cocky gobshite who thinks he’s better than most. When they hit the health and fitness journey I thought good on her she sits moaning over it so glad she’s doing something about it for her. However talk about one extreme to the other she actually now thinks she’s gods gift and in my opinion she’s a fing mush she’s boring and the crying over Shane is just not normal behaviour and it’s teaching her daughter it’s ok to fall apart without a man ? What happened to be your own person and independence. She’s a fing crank and Shane is a top tier whopper who I don’t doubt dabbles in coke when out some of the videos they posted in the past he’s blatantly off his chop. I do think the kids are always smart and well dressed and well mannered and it’s clear they idolise the kids but don’t agree with parading them on social media it’s forced staged and they just look out of place awkward. I always think what do the kids at school say about these family’s in the so called public domain. I don’t show my kids on any platform and my social media is locked down private. Each to there own but these two are just not for me
They make me sick with the fake crying over each other and how fake their entire relationship comes across as tbh. I don’t see them as having a natural spark or chemistry, and they just don’t seem suited. It’s all forced.

Their kids may end up resenting them as they get older, as will a lot of these TT kids that have been pimped out on screen for views and engagements. There is no privacy for them, and that’s really not how a childhood should be.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
They make me sick with the fake crying over each other and how fake their entire relationship comes across as tbh. I don’t see them as having a natural spark or chemistry, and they just don’t seem suited. It’s all forced.

Their kids may end up resenting them as they get older, as will a lot of these TT kids that have been pimped out on screen for views and engagements. There is no privacy for them, and that’s really not how a childhood should be.
Couldn’t agree more with this. I think they got together young an he just hasn’t been able to swerve brogan she seem really possessive. It’s not normal to cry the way she does when my partner goes out or away I literally wave him off 🤣🤣 joys of a 20 year relationship I just find it weird. The kids are for show and cash cows same as most fent creators so wrong I just don’t agree my lil miss started school yesterday I wouldn’t dream of putting pics of her up x