The everyone but Angie thread 👹

May 16, 2024
fopia
I want my old account back,don’t bother looking at what I watch on YouTube 🤫
Soft and chew...y? What is? Is it fun? Is it embarrassing? Is it scandalous? Do you need to get a train to fetch it?

Drama Popcorn GIF by The Drew Barrymore Show

May 16, 2024
fopia
I’m not happy. Iv just been informed that Michelle the pd penis buyer has said we can’t talk about piss stain. I can’t allow her to tell me what to do. I may take annual leave instead
It's ok, it's not until the end of the month. They'll've moved on by the end of Sunday and it'll be forgotten about, until next time. 🤣

May 16, 2024
fopia
I thought it was tomorrow am I spreading false information?
Michelle joined Pearl's box and told her/them that it was going to be for a week at the end of the month & it will "teach her a lesson". 🤣 They immediately started discussing where they could watch her via cam2. It's totally going to work. 🤣🤣

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Michelle joined Pearl's box and told her/them that it was going to be for a week at the end of the month & it will "teach her a lesson". 🤣 They immediately started discussing where they could watch her via cam2. It's totally going to work. 🤣🤣
I think one of the most depressing things people on tiktok do is watch the catchup people who screen record all day on YouTube. Sometimes you just have to miss things

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
A week? What the do am I supposed to do for a week

May 16, 2024
fopia
I think one of the most depressing things people on tiktok do is watch the catchup people who screen record all day on YouTube. Sometimes you just have to miss things
I cannot ever imagine going to watch a full recording of anyone's live. I want quick cliff notes, show me the funniest clips and I'm good to act like I know everything. 🤣