Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I’m howling at this just a standard black dress and blazer ended up I but sorry to disappoint no selfies no make up cause I’m a ugly cryer 🤣🤣🤣 just a big fat hangover and so grateful I don’t have my kids till afterschool thank god for co parenting hahahaha I don’t drink it’s rare occasions and after all iv been through last few months one turned to two and so on. It was my best friends brother hung himself forever 35 so young as you can imagine it’s devastated us all and the local area too but he had a great send off x
Oh god bless him 💔 that's awful. I'm sorry!! Glad he got a good send off but really no age at all!!! Sending lots of love to you who loved him. Rest in peace young man 💔❤️

Mar 8, 2024
She’s triggering me so badly tonight. I ordered myself a couple of pairs of jeans and they just arrived and I fit in neither of them so I’m sat sobbing on my living room floor after trying to order diet pills and being denied them. I’m 11stone 3 which for me who’s had an eating disorder most of my life feels huge and I’m absolutely devastated I can’t get size 10 jeans to button. I know I shouldn’t be and I know alot of people are far worse off than me but my ASD brain can’t catch a grip. She said she’s a size 12 and no offence to you beautiful ladies but I’m nowhere near her size (the unfiltered one) and it’s making me so upset thinking I look like that. Sorry my lovelies I just needed to vent to someone before I went insane tonight 😭

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
"Hasn't got a leg to stand on" ....made me think of her stupid flamingo posing stand.. 🤭🤣
The one she does and says "whatdyathink?" Am I cool? 😉😂 I d.. I don't. I don't know!!!! Why I'm asking because by the time you see this I'll be gone.. rigggght 1st no you're not cool! You wouldn't be cool if you lived in the North Pole love!! Not ever!!
And nobody knows why you ask love because even if you did wait for replies you'd delete any that weren't absolutely gawwwjus and go out looking like a hooker on her walk of shame because she hasn't reeled anyone in. All in your illumious crayola trackieee!! Your pose isn't a "Mingooo" it's a Mucky MINGER!!!!!! And it's a FLAmingo you 38yr old brat!! 🤢

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
She’s triggering me so badly tonight. I ordered myself a couple of pairs of jeans and they just arrived and I fit in neither of them so I’m sat sobbing on my living room floor after trying to order diet pills and being denied them. I’m 11stone 3 which for me who’s had an eating disorder most of my life feels huge and I’m absolutely devastated I can’t get size 10 jeans to button. I know I shouldn’t be and I know alot of people are far worse off than me but my ASD brain can’t catch a grip. She said she’s a size 12 and no offence to you beautiful ladies but I’m nowhere near her size (the unfiltered one) and it’s making me so upset thinking I look like that. Sorry my lovelies I just needed to vent to someone before I went insane tonight 😭
I completely get where you are coming from. She is very triggering. I have struggled most of my life aswell and the way she eats and lies and alters her image does make you second guess yourself. Please know that you are beautiful just as you are. I know that it's easy to allow it to get into your mind and you start to go back on old habits but please take a deep breath. Blame the stupid shop and their stupid sizing and tomorrow is a new day and go get some jeans that you feel good in. Aimees not worth you losing anything over. She hasn't even got control on her own life. Dont allow her to have any in yours. You have got this ♥️

And then….

Mar 8, 2024
Sending you lots of love and hugs
Please don’t compare yourself to her
She heavily filters herself and poses to make herself appear so much smaller than she is
She is not a size 12
This is why what she and other creators do is so bloody dangerous
It’s not fair and shouldn’t be allowed ❤️❤️

Mar 8, 2024
I completely get where you are coming from. She is very triggering. I have struggled most of my life aswell and the way she eats and lies and alters her image does make you second guess yourself. Please know that you are beautiful just as you are. I know that it's easy to allow it to get into your mind and you start to go back on old habits but please take a deep breath. Blame the stupid shop and their stupid sizing and tomorrow is a new day and go get some jeans that you feel good in. Aimees not worth you losing anything over. She hasn't even got control on her own life. Dont allow her to have any in yours. You have got this ♥️
Thank you ❤️ I’ve deactivated TikTok for a bit til I snap out of this, i know I need to just give myself a bit of a shake and I’ll be ok but I’ve not bought myself clothes in forever so it’s a bit of a slap in the face but your right it’s 2 brands I’ve never heard of before so we be going to blame those manufacturers. Was meant to go see Bruce Springsteen tonight but my little cousin who’s never even heard of him is off in my place 🤣🤣 so I can sit here and pull myself together.

Mar 8, 2024
This is why her and vavron are so dangerous on this App with their filters and lying about their size.
I know how you feel 😞 I am the biggest I've ever been (I'm so short too) and it's not something I can control at the moment. So to see her stuffing her face and seemingly not put on the weight on is 😡 but we know she does just the filter hides it!
I've have now just got to the stage where I order a different size however painful that is and cut the label out 🙄 👍
Sending you love and to say you are way more beautiful than her regardless and keep telling yourself, what you see with her is not real at all. She lies about her sizes for sure!!
Xxx