Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
That sounds absolutely amazing!! Soo jealous!
I’m here until I finally manage to get some sleep.
Does anyone have any idea of why the Sainsbury’s video has comments turned off? Or screen shots of the comments? I always manage to miss the drama in real time 😂
That's a bit of a mystery 🤣
No one here caught why or on TL it would seem.
Aims can you do a clap back please to keep us in the loop 😘

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
❤️Why do people like her always get promoted 🙄😞
They were desperate for a puppet 🙄 I'm convinced she's always asking those above her to help her cause she can never give an answer to anyone without sayin she will get back to them. Been told she only got the 6 cause they desperately needed someone so she wasn't in a 5 long so she hasn't done basic nursing long really either. Just need her to get promoted and up and on out of the ward lol

Mar 8, 2024
They were desperate for a puppet 🙄 I'm convinced she's always asking those above her to help her cause she can never give an answer to anyone without sayin she will get back to them. Been told she only got the 6 cause they desperately needed someone so she wasn't in a 5 long so she hasn't done basic nursing long really either. Just need her to get promoted and up and on out of the ward lol
So bad. Any luck she will be found out or at least move on.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Yeah same with our trust. Although I have worked with some of the loveliest matrons/managers. Just seems the care profession have these types of people who get ahead and they are awful, will trample on anyone to get there 😞
I've never come across a manager like this one of ours. And I'm no good at kissing ass so I'm never going to be on her gold side lol the caring profession is never as caring as it should be. Also far to many managers

Mar 8, 2024
So bad. Any luck she will be found out or at least move
I've never come across a manager like this one of ours. And I'm no good at kissing ass so I'm never going to be on her gold side lol the caring profession is never as caring as it should be. Also far to many managers
I hope it gets better soon and you don't end up having to leave the ward and job you love.

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Yeah same with our trust. Although I have worked with some of the loveliest matrons/managers. Just seems the care profession have these types of people who get ahead and they are awful, will trample on anyone to get there 😞

It’s so ironic isn’t it, that working in healthcare where being caring and compassionate is a priority, it has some of the most toxic, uncaring and uncompassionate staff members. Makes you wonder why they even chose a career in healthcare.
With regards to getting a higher band role, I feel that a lot of people do it purely just to get a band 6 or band 7, regardless of the role, ward, department etc. There was a band 6 that I applied for and got an interview but in the end I cancelled the interview because even though it was potential for moving up a band, I didn’t truly feel that it was a role that I would be 100% happy doing and I would be doing it purely for the fact it was a band 6. I’d rather wait for a role that I know I would give 100% to. But with how things are going, I’ll be out of the NHS before that time comes.

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Last week over on Aimee’s TL thread, Sazza25 referred to us all as ‘bellends’
Well after what she has posted last night I think Sazza25 has well and truly earned that title for herself now

What an absolutely despicable thing to say👇👇👇

WOW!! 🔔 🔚 indeed!
What a disgusting comment to make about the absolute horrors going on in the world at the moment.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Rosie, I say this from a place of care.
Please be careful posting some of this on this thread, as the account making weird posts about us has noticed and is now tagging nhs in the video and although they won’t see it or care even if they did, I don’t trust they won’t try and cause chaos to protect cat piss.
❤️❤️❤️

True judge

Mar 5, 2024
Last week over on Aimee’s TL thread, Sazza25 referred to us all as ‘bellends’
Well after what she has posted last night I think Sazza25 has well and truly earned that title for herself now

What an absolutely despicable thing to say👇👇👇
Cant believe what I've just seen! .! Was idly reading through comments on the one wheres she's unpacking shopping & they're discussing why the Starbucks went..and someone's using my real name with a profile pic of my area. After some research and coming here I realise who it is..
Sazza! But I've not been on here for months & how did she know my real name?! And why me! Am fuming.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Cant believe what I've just seen! .! Was idly reading through comments on the one wheres she's unpacking shopping & they're discussing why the Starbucks went..and someone's using my real name with a profile pic of my area. After some research and coming here I realise who it is..
Sazza! But I've not been on here for months & how did she know my real name?! And why me! Am fuming.
What do you mean? I’m nosey and curious 😂

True judge

Mar 5, 2024
What do you mean? I’m nosey and c
What do you mean? I’m nosey and curious 😂

Well if you look at comments on that video (before the Sainsbury one think..) Not too many comments there to soft through on that one .. There's a thread discussing why the Starbucks has gone. Aimee is answering "me" & some ppl and you will see my name. (I won't actually say it here obviously). Initials KF. Go and see.

Mar 8, 2024
It’s so ironic isn’t it, that working in healthcare where being caring and compassionate is a priority, it has some of the most toxic, uncaring and uncompassionate staff members. Makes you wonder why they even chose a career in healthcare.
With regards to getting a higher band role, I feel that a lot of people do it purely just to get a band 6 or band 7, regardless of the role, ward, department etc. There was a band 6 that I applied for and got an interview but in the end I cancelled the interview because even though it was potential for moving up a band, I didn’t truly feel that it was a role that I would be 100% happy doing and I would be doing it purely for the fact it was a band 6. I’d rather wait for a role that I know I would give 100% to. But with how things are going, I’ll be out of the NHS before that time comes.
It's so weird but also so sad, it seems to be the same across the country doesn't it. I could of wrote the exact same. Agree with it all, especially being the most toxic workplace.
Definitely did the right thing not going for it by the sounds of it. I am sure the right role will come your way soon. So sad if they were too lose you, too many now getting out 😞😞