Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Neither one has really mentioned the others since Liverpool shopping girls trip. Charlie when asked on a live when is she seeing Aimee she just said,
I dont know, they are going away aren't they and I'll be busy bank holiday, I've got loads to do.
But they go away the end of May. Wendy and Aimee I don't think have mentioned Charlie and the videos of them together just seem to be even more smugness, like rubbing her nose into it.
I could be wrong but just that feeling all is not ok.

I hope Charlie has told them especially the mother some home truths 🤞
Arseholes! The fact that it's all over SM makes it worse. Poor Charlie 😔

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
And lastly... I am not Jo!!! I don't have the balls to do all that Jo has in the takedown of Shamey and I admit I haven't!! Also think it's very unfair for whenever someone says something a bit off the cuff "it's Jo" 🤣🤣🤣 behave!! We have our own opinions! Yes Jo has been a bit out there but she took a break chilled out and apologised.. case closed for me! I personally applaud you @itsmejo for your effort to take her down ❤️ and tbh being compared to you or accused of being you 🤣 is a compliment 💃🏻🤣🥰
You are definitely not me babe and it’s quite sad that people assume everything is me when I’ve done what I’ve done and openly admitted what I’ve done here. Yes I took time out because it is personal to me with Aimee and yes what she did happened years ago but I am also true to my own words. I told her karma would get her and being a true Taurus I NEVER FORGIVE OR FORGET.
I take it as a compliment that my name can’t stay out of peoples mouths no matter what I do or say 🤣
Think your absolutely amazing babe and keep on being you as us CC crew have each others backs ❤️❤️❤️❤️

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
Absolutely agree with you and your opinion was taken out of context as I knew what you meant by it. It was aimed at catpiss lack of safeguarding two young children and more bothered about being on her phone. Children still get taken and horrific things happen to them which is what your point was all about.

I stay in my lane over here and haven’t read TL for a long time.
I feel we can write what the f*ck we want here and a lot of us have each others back too.
I assume this will be SS and put on TL and if so do me a favour TL and keep my name off your forum please.
People have apologised if they offended anyone and that should be it end off and accepted but instead it’s not.
I just put people on ignore now and TL your nasty name calling about me a few weeks ago really hurt me but now I couldn’t give a cats ass hole what you think about me 🤣
TL please stop trying to make CC toxic and cause 💩, we can’t comment on your forum with it being locked. I get you read here like a few here read over there which I understand but we all have one thing in common and that’s Aimee and calling her out on 🐂 💩

@allaboardthebirkeybike keep being you babe and I have always got your back ❤️
" they're just jealous" 😅🤣😅🤣😅🤣
Honestly the drama should be all about shamey aimee not us

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
No way, same time as me! 🤣 I nearly parked at the sand works but it was rammed, as was weld road and pontins.
It was rammed wasn’t it and I even walked down the path to climb the sand dune at the sand works in bloody platform crocs 🙈🤣
Thank god my son was with me and I could hold on to him getting back down as I wanted to be somewhere better with no light pollution. We could of met up if I’d of said I was parked up there Sat night and had a troll meeting 🤣

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
I’m not going to post regarding this after this post so please forgive me for the fact this may be long.
TL you say if we don’t like something don’t read, scroll on etc. but your members are taking posts from here and posting them on tattle then proceeding to pick them apart. I get you have an opinion but at this point you are saying one thing for us to do then you’re doing the opposite!
I fully understand your views, you not liking some people on here - nobody can like everyone 🤷‍♀️
But you are causing this yourselves. We are not doing anything to you? You’re taking posts from here and bringing it onto your website. Then telling us not to read and scroll on? Do you get my point?
And I understand your reasonings for leaving when the incident occurred which I’m not going to dwell on, in my eyes it was dealt with it wasn’t acceptable at all but it was ONE individual not the community.
And lastly, I wish you well, I hope life gets easier for those of you who are struggling and I hope we can put an end to this.
I had respect for all of you, but it seems it isn’t reciprocated and that’s okay, but you stay in your lane and I’ll stay in mine.
🥰
Well said babe 🎤🫳👏👏👏👏👏👏

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
That’s true but the beaches are lovely dunno abt Southport but I’d give my eye teeth to live near the sea
The beach used to be absolutely beautiful at Southport when the sand works was open but since it shut it’s just the main bit that has sand by the pier. Birkdale entrance is non existent now and overgrown and Ainsdale is the better option for a proper beach. I prefer going to Formby beach as it’s so big but it’s always so busy when it’s hot and parking is a nightmare

Last edited:

Happenstance

Mar 8, 2024
It was rammed wasn’t it and I even walked down the path to climb the sand dune at the sand works in bloody platform crocs 🙈🤣
Thank god my son was with me and I could hold on to him getting back down as I wanted to be somewhere better with no light pollution. We could of met up if I’d of said I was parked up there Sat night and had a troll meeting 🤣
I was there too 😂 I don't know why I thought it would be quiet. Never seen so many cars there. We only stayed ten mins. Blackpool looked beautiful though. I also used to work for AI small world. I hated it too.

Mar 9, 2024
Just wanted to cheer everyone up by saying whatever you have going on at least you're not aimee in a manic rage storming around your house with a washing basket and filling it with everything you've bought your children
(Does anyone else remember that?) 🤣🤣🤣
Oh my god yes!!! It really was one of her highlights that’s one !! She was raging! Literally every thing she had bought for H over the past months - all of it proper s! - ah the memories🤣🤣🤣🤣

Happenstance

Mar 8, 2024
The beach used to be absolutely beautiful at Southport when the sand works was open but since it s it’s just the main bit that has sand by the pier. Birkdale entrance is non existent now and overgrown and Ainsdale is the better option for a proper beach. I prefer going to Formby beach as it’s so big but it’s always so busy when it’s hot and parking is a nightmare
We planned to go to formby Saturday but on the bypass it said there was no parking. We went to west Kirkby instead. It's beautiful there and only an hours drive.

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Vav got a tattoo this weekend - anyone remember when Aimee Arsenole said she would be getting a tattoo when reached a certain number of people?

🤔 Where is it? She would probably drawn one on with a felt tip or buy those fake tattoos!

Actually didn’t she wear a fake tattoo for a short while whilst she was with one of the Ds?

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
I was there too 😂 I don't know why I thought it would be quiet. Never seen so many cars there. We only stayed ten mins. Blackpool looked beautiful though. I also used to work for AI small world. I hated it too.
I bet we seen each other too and my son and this guy tried to help a young mum and her kids out as her car wouldn’t start. They tried to push it and jump start it but it didn’t work. Felt bad for her and we would have given them a lift home but she got someone to come with jump leads.
Blackpool did look beautiful didn’t it and it really is a small world 🥰

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
Honestly this woman is such a t! Hasn't seen her bigger t of a daughter for a while so popped in to see her!! What about your other daughter?? wasn't the last time you saw her Easter time??
Goes on to say Aimee is good at figuring things out, but after 2 hours and then Wendy on it with her for another hour, Aimee is done in and had to stop!! Not sure if it will get done tomorrow as she has a busy day!! Probably then popped open the Kylie!
I actually hate Wendy just as much 😡😡
I’d have to tell her to do off keep talking over me on MY video.