Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
I think the only reason she has told us is she can't hide it surely?
I've never had it but I know so many friends who do. It is pretty much like the norm nowadays isn't it and if people want it and it makes them happy it's a good thing 👍

Despite smoking like a trooper and having plenty of binge drinking nights out with mates (those were the days!) people have always told me I look younger.
6 yrs ago I was in NYC and in a Irish bar. I met a lovely Texan lady who was there with her husband he was high up in the fire department and was in the St Patrick parade. She was 56 but looked 36!! I asked her what she used and she told me....it was Vaseline! At night she applied it to the problem areas....I can still here her voice saying ' here, here and here 🤣🤣🤣
Anyway my mates told me don't be ridiculous of course it's Botox !! But I had the faith to try it! 6yrs on and I swear it works!!!
On my recent trip away for my big birthday, no one could guess my age!! Even had a little proposal from a 27yr French guy too (politely declined as I was busy watching the football that day 😂😂)but I'm sure it is a miracle worker!!
Take the Vaseline challenge ladies (and gents!) best £1 you will ever spend!!

Commission NOT paid
This is NOT an ad

😂😂
I'm not gonna ask where u are putting it 🤪🤣🤪🤣🤪🤣

Mar 8, 2024
I’d just like to say I applaud you all for saying you’d help those in need etc.
but I do just want to say PLEASE be careful as someone could tell you a sob story then turn out to be some fruit loop just trying to discover who we are, I know you all have said you’d handle the backlash and nothing to loose etc. but I’d hate for anyone to go through that for someone who could just be trying to find out who we all are.
Our anonymous status is necessary and i don’t want any of you failing for a trap ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Good point Lurkey ❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Go away you twerp! Nobody on here invited you in- you don’t half make me laugh you lot. Yanno when say you can’t stand an actor or a celeb is that trolling? If someone on tv is found to be a liar and con artist and people discus it does that make them trolls? Is that viscious? I don’t know anyone on here making comments on her page? She chooses to look here and so do you? Any reports made about her didn’t need any troll commentary - it’s all from her own mouth? Are you too dense to actually check? She plays you all like mini fiddles! You are telling me you actually hero worship a woman who can tell thousands of people that her 9 year old found a mucky vibrator in her bed ? The same woman who knows full well she has doxed herself and put her child at serious risk but refuses to take even the smallest precautions to prevent any further damage? The woman who lies, manipulates and cry’s wolf constantly? You need to give your head a wobble love. Nothing better to do? That’s a good one - takes as long to come on here as it does to watch her flogging her arse and she’s not even good at it! It’s not about tearing her down it’s about not being a gullable halfwit! She’s a bully of the worst kind - go look at what she did to SJ - she’s also a scruff with no personal hygiene and devoid of any moral compass- bangs on about mental health but couldn’t give a s about any of her followers who message with heartbreaking experiences but happy to cause unnecessary bullying to followers who simply have a different opinion or god forbid actually call her out! Have you seen the women’s aid debacle? All absolute lies to pull in vulnerable DV victims! According to her any bloke who has looked twice at her has abused her in some way! Calls DV as soon as they leave? What about her poor kid who will grow up knowing her mother accused her dad of such severe DV on a public platform the she had PTSD - oh but wait …. Had to admit he had only raised his voice to her once? I can’t stand her for that reason alone - DV is not something to ever lie about is it? Please go back to her page and stay there if you seriously think her lies cause no damage
Well bloody said 👏 ❤️👏❤️👏❤️👏❤️

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
I can hear ymca Wendy now on blower to M and S

Hi peeps. Bendy Wendy here, aimees mum, the famous birkdale girl about town and sausage gobbler. I was just wondering huns why you haven't offered her a full television advert yet. My Aimees is the most gorgeous eater, and no she doesn't look like an 80 year old who has taken her teeth out and swirling her food around. My aimee has tagged you over 456,997 times in videos of her buying copious amouts of your food to taste test, and give people a very descriptive "that's nice" "that's my fav" to reel your customers in. She also buys your cocktails to give her the Dutch courage to give the old tinder a swipe, sorry taste test. Please give her collab, she's the best most gorgeous mummy don't you know!!

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Just caught up, you guys crack me up 🤣🤣 @lexilou dont ever change as you are too funny 🤣🤣

Regarding lady muck (literally) - nothing wrong with Botox and it’s good she is actually being honest for once although either her management have defo told her to tell people to avoid any ASA breaches etc or she has seen another creator talk about it and jumped on it.

I know this might sound trivial given she’s got so many hygiene issues and lacks any self care but I wish she’d cream her elbows 🤣