Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

May 17, 2024
Hampshire
Just being a bit curious and nosey 🙊 but how old is everyone here? Or if you’d prefer just to give an age range 20-30, 30-40 etc? I’m pretty sure we have a wide range of ages but it just had me wondering.
Obviously you don’t have to answer if you don’t feel comfortable to. I’m 35!
Morning 😊 I don't mind saying my age I'm 55 🤫😂

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Know exactly what you mean ❤️
By 26 I had lived on my own for 10yrs but took care of myself much younger than that even when at home. So even though there were challenges and tough times it shapes you as a person! We are the definition of independent women not that spoiled brat who's had everything handed to her and continues to!
Xx

Love this!! Watching people like Aimee it makes me proud that I’ve gotten through life being independent and everything I’ve achieved is because of me. As you said, the challenges throughout life shape you as a person. I would really love to know what Aimee’s life goals are. Like where does she want to be in 10 years time etc. because I’m pretty sure this influencer life isn’t something which will last forever.

itsfine

Mar 8, 2024
Good morning beautiful bridge dwellers 🥰🥰🥰
I’m still confused with the name changes but I hope mine is easy enough to remember who I am 🤣
Wow what a catch up and @Sevda_the_seagull aka MTH just want to say you are fin brilliant and I hope you had a lovely night cuddling your beautiful, upgraded, normal clean GF last night 🥰
Can you answer these though please
1- does she and the house smell of catpiss
2- more details about the posh hotel room she smashed up
3- confirm she is a raging alcoholic and drinks every night (I know she does but you being her ex knows this)
4- she has dabbled with and suffered a Columbian cold (don’t care who has and who hasn’t but it’s a need to know with this t who things she is fin perfect)
5- Does me dads wife hate her
Off to take the dogs the vets and hope you all have an amazing weekend 🥰🥰

Mar 9, 2024
I’m still confused with the name changes but I hope mine is easy enough to remember who I am 🤣
Wow what a catch up and @Sevda_the_seagull aka MTH just want to say you are fin brilliant and I hope you had a lovely night cuddling your beautiful, upgraded, normal clean GF last night 🥰
3- confirm she is a raging alcoholic and drinks every night (I know she does but you being her ex knows this)
4- she has dabbled with and suffered a Columbian cold (don’t care who has and who hasn’t but it’s a need to know with this t who things she is fin perfect)

Can you imagine if they did a real Q&A I’d ❤️❤️❤️❤️ I’d definitely like to know what happened in the hotel room
How sticky is the kitchen floor?

Does she actually get out of the bath any cleaner than when she got it cos it’s minging?

Did you ever see a vegetable in that hovel - other than olga?

Did you ever use the D mug?

Is her Fanny as fat as it actually looks?

Are her sheets crusty?

Does she stink of piss, old cheese and digestive biscuits ?

Lastly simply …..HOW COULD YOU MATE? 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Mar 9, 2024
Good morning fellow Bridge Dwellers 😂😂. Any of you planning on touching grass today? I'm 54 BTW and just had my 9th grandchild born 2 weeks ago 💕. Hope you all have a fantastic weekend 😍
Bet all those little ones keep you on your toes mrs- I’ve only got 3 but they knacker me out! Love them to bits but I love handing them back! Trouble is they never want to go home ! Congratulations on the latest ❤️

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
I'm 49 next month and have been told naby times i look 10 years younger 😊 I have never used SPF on my face. I have NEVER cleansed toned OR moisturised, I exfoliate every day when I shower tho using Dove soap and I apply a spot of E45 cream as I find my foundation goes on easier with a little moisture. THATS as far as my skincare routine goes. I have neither the time OR the money to faff about using 4 or 5 different products and I think it's a fING JOKE THIS t sits there applying cream and cream and does that fING ANNOYING 'tapping" cream under her eyes with her ring finger...JUST do OFF YOU 🤡IT DOES do ALL! YOU LOOK LIKE A SWEATY BALL SACK

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
I'm 49 next month and have been told naby times i look 10 years younger 😊 I have never used SPF on my face. I have NEVER cleansed toned OR moisturised, I exfoliate every day when I shower tho using Dove soap and I apply a spot of E45 cream as I find my foundation goes on easier with a little moisture. THATS as far as my skincare routine goes. I have neither the time OR the money to faff about using 4 or 5 different products and I think it's a fING JOKE THIS t sits there applying cream and cream and does that fING ANNOYING 'tapping" cream under her eyes with her ring finger...JUST do OFF YOU 🤡IT DOES do ALL! YOU LOOK LIKE A SWEATY BALL SACK
"NABY"??? WTAF DOES THAT MEAN????😂😂😂😂 I meant MANY FFS 🙄

Mar 8, 2024
Love this!! Watching people like Aimee it makes me proud that I’ve gotten through life being independent and everything I’ve achieved is because of me. As you said, the challenges throughout life shape you as a person. I would really love to know what Aimee’s life goals are. Like where does she want to be in 10 years time etc. because I’m pretty sure this influencer life isn’t something which will last forever.
Also love this 💕 we have so many strong women on this group, single or with partners.
I honestly think her goal is to be exactly where she is today, still doing TT but with some man by her side. I can't see either of those happening for her.
My goal now is to see and support my son going to uni. I'd like a little cottage in the country and a place in the sun for the winter months ( gotta have a dream right!) and when I picture this it's always with just myself and a few fur babies 💕
This group is such a lovely bunch and the community we have made is ❤️ it is so good to see the likes of Aimee and Vav are a minority! TF!

Mar 8, 2024
🤣🤣🤣
Exactly that all those creams and she looks 10yrs older 🤣🤣 love that for her !
Good old oil of Olay for me (and some Vaseline! 😉)

Mar 9, 2024
Good morning fellow Bridge Dwellers 😂😂. Any of you planning on touching grass today? I'm 54 BTW and just had my 9th grandchild born 2 weeks ago 💕. Hope you all have a fantastic weekend 😍
Bet all those little ones keep you on your toes mrs- I’ve only got 3 but they knacker me out! Love them to bits but I love handing them back! Trouble is they never want to go home ! Congratulations on the latest ❤️