Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

May 18, 2024
UK
Just being a bit curious and nosey 🙊 but how old is everyone here? Or if you’d prefer just to give an age range 20-30, 30-40 etc? I’m pretty sure we have a wide range of ages but it just had me wondering.
Obviously you don’t have to answer if you don’t feel comfortable to. I’m 35!

🤣🤣🤣 and welcome to the madhouse! ❤️
Ahh thank you! I have been a non member reading here for ages & I decided to join as you all say what I’m thinking 😂

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Ymca Wendy we know you read here. I would like to say from the bottom of my heart you make me sick. Praising one daughter and leaving your other daughter just get on with it. It's a blue tick, it confirms she is a real person, pretty much like owning a driving licence or passport. Nothing really.

God forgive me but I can't wait to see the day she doesn't have you or GTW. Then she really will be on her own and realise what a vile piece of trash she is

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
2 things🤔 1) WTAF IS GOING ON WITH THE COLOUR OF THE HANDS towards the end of that last video??? THE fING COLOUR OF EM!!!!😲😲😲😲😲😲🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈😂😂😂😂🤣🤣 THEYRE fING ORANGE!!! AND THE THICK fS OF SOCIETY ARE ASKING "WHATS THAT TAN AIMEE ITS GORGEOUS" 🙈🙈🙈 do ME 🙈🙈🙈😂😂😂😂😂 CREOSOTE !!! THATS WHAT IT IS GUYS!!!! and 2) HAVING TO ASK STRANGERS ONLINE ADVICE ON YA GARDEN🙈🙈🙈😂🤣🤣 JESUS fING CHRIST, YOU CANT BUY STUPIDITY LIKE THAT 😂🤣🤣 STUPID f