Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 20, 2024
uk
Me and @itsadogslife seem to be the youngest people here😂😂

Tbh though I’ve always said I was born in the wrong generation and should have been 50+ now I’ve always got a long with people older than me better than people my age!!
Omg ditto!!! Every job I’ve worked at I’m sitting back with the ladies in the 40-60’s group 🤣🤣🤣 having a good natter and a lot of them are so caring about me as they’ll usually have kids / grandkids my age. (NOT ALL OF THEM SOME ARE NASTY TO YOUNG ONES) I feel safe with my experienced ladies 🩷🩷

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Omg ditto!!! Every job I’ve worked at I’m sitting back with the ladies in the 40-60’s group 🤣🤣🤣 having a good natter and a lot of them are so caring about me as they’ll usually have kids / grandkids my age. (NOT ALL OF THEM SOME ARE NASTY TO YOUNG ONES) I feel safe with my experienced ladies 🩷🩷
Jackie we was made to be t cafe troll friends 😂😂😂

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
That's what I see at the bottom. I'm not staying where I can't comment like a newbie. It's bollocks! Will just stay on other group and leave this one as it is just not right! 🤬🥺
Yes that’s the old thread, the one you’re commenting on now is the new one nosey!
Don’t go anywhere you are in the right thread here! The screenshot is definitely the old one hence why you can’t comment ❤️

Mar 20, 2024
uk
Jackie we was made to be t cafe troll friends 😂😂😂
Well this is why I’m Jackie and you’re auntie val 🩷
At 26 I’m barely out, Aimee drinks more than me! But if I do drink it’s in the house with a friend having a catch up and a dance to the bloody 80’s! Deffo born in the wrong time.
I’d like to rewind and be born when mortgages were £2,000 please 🤣
I’m pretty introverted I find pleasure in relaxing at home!
It’s like I was born to be a house wife with no husband 🤣🤣🤣 (just their money)

Mar 20, 2024
uk
Well well well … what a f*cking day I’ve had.
AWFUL MIGRAINE WHEN AT WORK had to come home. Vision went, pain in head, shakes, and (this is a new one) I had such bad confusion! I couldn’t think of words to form a sentence! Like I just couldn’t form the right words to say! Has anyone else experienced this before? It was so scary. I felt like one of my clients with dementia. I was told to go to A&E but honestly I just wanted my bed and see how I felt after sleep. Thank god I’ve slept and feel a lot better now, slight pain in the head but at least I can bloody SPEAK!

Was sooooo pissed off as I have been looking forward to boxing for months! I thought please noooo I can’t be ill 🤣

Am I taking it too far blaming MTH for this? He fed with my head last night think hes broke it 🤣🤣

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
I'm 4 pages left to catch up on put my god I thought I couldn't get back on ha! Please don't forget about me hahahaha. Cant bloody believe what I've just watched!😱 Wendy! You are more deluded than ur precious daughter is!!! What about ur other daughter!!!!!!! How can u not only treat them differently but publicly! Its Charley who needs the pat on the back although she doesn't seem to do all she does for any validation! She seems to be a great mum and person who sustains her life. Other than a few bits she could do with tweaking like talking about R dad etc she's actually a head strong woman! If u should be proud of anything is that ur daughter can stand on her own 2 feet! Not like ur princess fish flaps getting her 70 year old dad to carry fing wardrobes down a flight of stairs or you running round every time child aimee needs something screwing! Absolute shambles!..
Catpiss you are a fing skank! Dirty lying cock sucking pig! M&s should definitely give u a deal in the percy pig section! Show them how it's done ey! Imagen having a celebration for a blue tick eh! Like what the actually do! Like doing my Health and social care diploma and my Maths again english getting grade A in both seems to be pointless when all u have to do is parade around in front of a phone like a manic self centered mad woman and con the world! You are an embarrassment to women! Piss off!
Sorry ladies 😂😂😂😂😂 triggered ha xx

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
Yes that’s the old thread, the one you’re commenting on now is the new one nosey!
Don’t go anywhere you are in the right thread here! The screenshot is definitely the old one hence why you can’t comment ❤️
I was able to comment this morning but for some reason this afternoon I can only reply to others. I’m sat in a coffee shop with my daughter & she’s had a look in case I all of a sudden was doing something wrong, but I’m not!

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I was able to comment this morning but for some reason this afternoon I can only reply to others. I’m sat in a coffee shop with my daughter & she’s had a look in case I all of a sudden was doing something wrong, but I’m not!
Oh that’s strange! I know they have a feature for new commenters were it restricts for a few days how many times you can comment, due to trolls, there is a support page you can comment on xx

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
She’s (yes the cats mother!) telling everyone it’s just Leylandi so birds don’t nest in it & a quick google of do birds nest in Leylandi shows that it’s one of their preferred nesting places! She is so full of BS she’s passing it off as fake tan! 🤦🏼‍♀️
Yep especially small birds like sparrows etc, and our native small birds are struggling right now. But it’s ok as Aimee said it fine. 😡

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Well well well … what a f*cking day I’ve had.
AWFUL MIGRAINE WHEN AT WORK had to come home. Vision went, pain in head, shakes, and (this is a new one) I had such bad confusion! I couldn’t think of words to form a sentence! Like I just couldn’t form the right words to say! Has anyone else experienced this before? It was so scary. I felt like one of my clients with dementia. I was told to go to A&E but honestly I just wanted my bed and see how I felt after sleep. Thank god I’ve slept and feel a lot better now, slight pain in the head but at least I can bloody SPEAK!

Was sooooo pissed off as I have been looking forward to boxing for months! I thought please noooo I can’t be ill 🤣

Am I taking it too far blaming MTH for this? He fed with my head last night think hes broke it 🤣🤣
I’m lucky enough to be on the new migraine jabs as I would have 25-28 migraines a month.

Yes, I have this. I can’t form sentences, I get words mixed up and my mind is just completely blank. I’m sorry you have been through this