Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
We didn’t babe as relative was rushed to hospital. Fingers crossed we can meet up today though 🥰🥰
Gutted as we are cancelling Barcelona too as we don’t want to risk anything happening whilst we are away 😢
Family are so important to us and we don’t even care about losing the money ❤️
So sorry to hear that Jo. Hope u are all ok. 😌❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I just looked at Wendy's Farm video. I just think Harper doesn't go to those places often so doesn't have an Interest but her attitude is a bit much with her granny. Also did you notice wendy encouraging her with the veg when aimee rams it home to us every single gle day that it's harpers favourite 🤣 aye OK Aimee I think we may be right that she doesn't eat half of the veg you go on about and add to her plate which actually is worse cause she's having less to eat than we think to

Dana04

Mar 17, 2024
UK 🇬🇧
I just looked at Wendy's Farm video. I just think Harper doesn't go to those places often so doesn't have an Interest but her attitude is a bit much with her granny. Also did you notice wendy encouraging her with the veg when aimee rams it home to us every single gle day that it's harpers favourite 🤣 aye OK Aimee I think we may be right that she doesn't eat half of the veg you go on about and add to her plate which actually is worse cause she's having less to eat than we think to
Harper is weird 😐 the way she acts with the animals is strange behavior. At home she’s probably only on her iPad and never gets out in the fresh air to do outdoor activities.

Mar 8, 2024
jigsaw, stop quoting me you little weirdo your videos are s and you are still a follow back.
And you have a video slating the exact illness you are advocating for.
So shut your mouth you hypocrite.
Seeing as your here so much, join, let’s talk other than that piss off 👏🏻
And she does have multiple chins. And faces! And quite frankly if she didn’t filter and lie about it excessively nobody would say anything in regards to that.
And that’s the only attention you are getting from me stay mad.
“To inchinity and beyond” 🚀

IMG_3610.jpeg
Inchinity 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Hey lovely ladies
haven’t commented in here in a while, had some medical emergencies that knocked me back quite a bit so i shut myself down. Hope everyone’s doing well, to be honest it’s been nice forcing myself away from Aimless and her daily drivel 🤣
also can we have a petition to get the takeaway to discontinue the arrabbiata please, the more she has it the more it puts me off of pasta in general
Welcome back. Hope you are ok 🥰