Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
Not sure if I’ve just got commenting ability back or if this will tag as a reply to someone. I’ve woken up this morning with my chronic illness working overtime,so I’ve been in bed watching some of Wendy’s tt’s. My god the woman is unbearable. What’s with the head down movements she does (sorry not a good description). It’s so obvious there’s a difference made with Charlie & Ralph. That farm visit with H, the child needs sat down & manners drilled in to her.I hate calling a child obnoxious but that’s what she is.So H eats loads of veg does she! Yeah right!

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
Not sure if I’ve just got commenting ability back or if this will tag as a reply to someone. I’ve woken up this morning with my chronic illness working overtime,so I’ve been in bed watching some of Wendy’s tt’s. My god the woman is unbearable. What’s with the head down movements she does (sorry not a good description). It’s so obvious there’s a difference made with Charlie & Ralph. That farm visit with H, the child needs sat down & manners drilled in to her.I hate calling a child obnoxious but that’s what she is.So H eats loads of veg does she! Yeah right!
Ohhh it didn’t just reply…..I’m chuffed.

Mar 8, 2024
Hope you feel better soon and get some much needed rest 💕

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Their interactions are so fake and forced it’s awful and painful to watch.
Her fake laugh and all round irritating way she speaks would be enough for me to rage if I was her neighbour.
She’s very confident out in her garden considering the next neighbour is according to her one who moved in last year who made her life hell when younger. Seems it’s another lie she forgot she said 🙄

Mar 9, 2024
She actually thinks they are a flex and don’t get me wrong they are expensive sliders but I would on my be impressed if they were HERMES ones.
Please nobody take this the wrong way but with her crazy disposable income and bad taste with designer items, Marc Jacob’s is at the cheaper end of designer.

Suppose Chanel, LV, HERMES etc are only for the classy people and SHE HAS AS MUCH CLASS as a pile of 💩💩💩

This is my ultimate dream Hermes bag and second hand they start from 16K so unless I win the lottery it will just be the bag I hold in my dreams 🤣🤣
I do have a few real designer bags but I keep them for special occasions and they live in there dust bags most of the time and I also have a vintage (is 90’s era classed as vintage 🤔) designer bag that only gets used for holidays. My mum bought the bag early 90’s because my dad pissed her off and spent £600 on a bag and my mum is not designer anything. I’ve always been obsessed with bags since I was 3 and she lost me in the C&A shop in Liverpool when I was 3 and my auntie found me by the bags 🙈🤣
Anyway I’ve digressed and just want to say CATPISS has just ruined the MARC JACOBS brand by being a dirty smelly, cheap t and ITS NOT THE ONE 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Totally off topic and no offense to anybody HERE. I just don't get designer brands. I never have. I was even more privileged than do face growing up and the girls in my school were all about their ponies, designers and daddy's car. There I was in thrift shops and army surplus stores. My poor mum was horrified!! I always wanted odd looking clothes.
Now I'm able to be me I have many coloured hair, flares and tie dye galore🤣🤣🤣