Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
*EDITED TO ADD TRIGGER WARNING ABOUT WEIGHT AND SIZES*

I know this is off topic but it is related to the double standards we all see on the illusion that is TT. It's also the reason I and prob other's don't post much...

I just saw a lady's post of her going down a water slide and the mockery, bullying and quite frankly disgusting comments about her weight were being made.

It made me so so angry. She wasn't even that big tbh.(I'm bigger) but that's not the point. I felt compelled to post (like an idiot) as I was shocked how TT can leave this lady exposed to 'actual bullying" and by mostly men! Some men defended her.

So..My comment gets hauled as against community guidelines. 🤷‍♀️ (I bleeped out naughty words) but they have allowed all those comments to remain. Flabbergasted!

The likes of Aimee and her lies and fakery, fraud (ASA), gaslighting her followers, leading her huns to go bully ppl for having opinions, filtering to f*ck out of themselves whilst being an "influencer" which leaves a potential impression on younger or vulnerable people about weight, sizes, skin or eating habits.

TT is a joke. No responsibility for the issues as all they care about is ££££
Very rare that I comment like that on TT but felt i wanted to in support of this poor lady. When i do comment it's out of support or appreciaton of someone.

It's not affected me personally having the comment removed as it wasn’t my orginal post but made me question wtf TT are entertaining. Very cross.

Yes, I could have written without using words indicating swearing to get my message across but I didn't actually swear and have read worse..actual swearing and the kind of comments on that lady's size and appearance.

The only reason Aimee gets comments on her size and appearance imo is the fact she lies, filters and deceives her viewers which is an issue when you are a "influencer" and stuffing your gob every 5 minutes with no repercussions! (Yet)
The comments made about her are also not on the public platform of TT so unless u go looking..she wud not see them. Not that she cares anyway...just ups the filters and continues her disordered eating triggering everyone! (Not me personally but I have seen comments by other users on here related to her triggering❤️)

Sorry for the rant and I know slightly off track but WTAF tiktok!!🤦‍♀️🤬
I actually think Tiktok is pretty disgusting tbh. I only joined it to watch animal videos and silly dances, but obviously progressed from that.
I am constantly shocked and horrified at some of the comments I read, and saddened that it now seems to be normal for people to be so feral, and so vitriolic towards others. Human decency seems to be a rarity, in real life as well as on social media. The world has honestly gone to s.
At least we keep our thoughts and comments about someone we all despise on here, rather than s her off on her own platform.

Mar 8, 2024
I actually think Tiktok is pretty disgusting tbh. I only joined it to watch animal videos and silly dances, but obviously progressed from that.
I am constantly shocked and horrified at some of the comments I read, and saddened that it now seems to be normal for people to be so feral, and so vitriolic towards others. Human decency seems to be a rarity, in real life as well as on social media. The world has honestly gone to s.
At least we keep our thoughts and comments about someone we all despise on here, rather than s her off on her own platform.
Exactly. That's why I joined TT for the same. It's turned into Shein version 2,battling JKers, and power hungry idiots!
Personally I live the animal videos, true crime videos and funny videos.

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Aimee deffo has a few then drives home. She was proven to say about not filming her Prosecco cus she was driving. It’s so dangerous

She definitely does drink and drive. Yep i remember that video, how she thought that wouldn't end up being heard i don't know. They didn't think to edit it as they were probably to pissed. Oh well at least we got to hear the truth from her own mouth.

Mar 8, 2024
She definitely does drink and drive. Yep i remember that video, how she thought that wouldn't end up being heard i don't know. They didn't think to edit it as they were probably to pissed. Oh well at least we got to hear the truth from her own mouth.
It’s hard to hear it so I’d say she missed it plus it was Wendy’s video so they all missed it being half pissed I’d say

Apr 10, 2024
United Kingdom
fing STATE of it in that cropped Barbie top 🙈🙈🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣😂😂 fING HOWLING😂😂🤣😂😂😂 UP under her boobs with all the fat BULGING underneath the sides of it ...DONT YOU HAVE fING MIRRORS IN YOUR HOUSE AIMEE??? IF YOU DO, GO AND HAVE A LONG HARD LOOK IN ONE OF EM!
If you look back to last year when she bought this top its not actually a crop top but a vest top. How sad that Aimees food and alcohol excessive consumption she has gained a very significant amount of weight. I cant see her changing either of them anytime soon.

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
It’s hard to hear it so I’d say she missed it plus it was Wendy’s video so they all missed it being half pissed I’d say

Good point. Yep i had to slow it down to try and hear that bit and it was hard to hear it still but quite a few people heard the same sentence so i'm glad it's not simply me hearing it wrong.

Mar 7, 2024
She can't be fing arsed to go BECAUSE SHE CANT HAVE A DRINK AND GET PISSED UP COZ SHES GOTTA DRIVE HOME SELFISH t!! ALL SHE GIVES A do ABOUT IS BOOZING!
When R & H are together everyone comments what a sweet boy R is with great manners. Pretty sure that bugs Aimee that no one ever comments on H's behaviours in a positive way. She's moulding a self entitled, very opinionated, never wrong ,mini version of herself. Well done Charlie though for raising a lovely kid with no help from her maternal side of her family 👏

Mar 8, 2024
Good point. Yep i had to slow it down to try and hear that bit and it was hard to hear it still but quite a few people heard the same sentence so i'm glad it's not simply me hearing it wrong.
No it took me a few goes to hear it and it’s cus someone pointed it out on TL then it’s clear as day
Child maintenance (I always joke that frank lampard fathered my kids and he owes me)
oh haha😂😂😂

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
If you look back to last year when she bought this top its not actually a crop top but a vest top. How sad that Aimees food and alcohol excessive consumption she has gained a very significant amount of weight. I cant see her changing either of them anytime soon.
I think it’s always been cropped? Unless the video I found her wearing it isn’t the one you mean 😩 IMG_3622.jpeg

Mar 8, 2024
*EDITED TO ADD TRIGGER WARNING ABOUT WEIGHT AND SIZES*

I know this is off topic but it is related to the double standards we all see on the illusion that is TT. It's also the reason I and prob other's don't post much...

I just saw a lady's post of her going down a water slide and the mockery, bullying and quite frankly disgusting comments about her weight were being made.

It made me so so angry. She wasn't even that big tbh.(I'm bigger) but that's not the point. I felt compelled to post (like an idiot) as I was shocked how TT can leave this lady exposed to 'actual bullying" and by mostly men! Some men defended her.

So..My comment gets hauled as against community guidelines. 🤷‍♀️ (I bleeped out naughty words) but they have allowed all those comments to remain. Flabbergasted!

The likes of Aimee and her lies and fakery, fraud (ASA), gaslighting her followers, leading her huns to go bully ppl for having opinions, filtering to f*ck out of themselves whilst being an "influencer" which leaves a potential impression on younger or vulnerable people about weight, sizes, skin or eating habits.

TT is a joke. No responsibility for the issues as all they care about is ££££
Very rare that I comment like that on TT but felt i wanted to in support of this poor lady. When i do comment it's out of support or appreciaton of someone.

It's not affected me personally having the comment removed as it wasn’t my orginal post but made me question wtf TT are entertaining. Very cross.

Yes, I could have written without using words indicating swearing to get my message across but I didn't actually swear and have read worse..actual swearing and the kind of comments on that lady's size and appearance.

The only reason Aimee gets comments on her size and appearance imo is the fact she lies, filters and deceives her viewers which is an issue when you are a "influencer" and stuffing your gob every 5 minutes with no repercussions! (Yet)
The comments made about her are also not on the public platform of TT so unless u go looking..she wud not see them. Not that she cares anyway...just ups the filters and continues her disordered eating triggering everyone! (Not me personally but I have seen comments by other users on here related to her triggering❤️)

Sorry for the rant and I know slightly off track but WTAF tiktok!!🤦‍♀️🤬
This is so sad and so wrong !! Good for you twinnie for trying to stick up for her, I don't normally comment on things but think I would of to.
So bad TT deemed that wrong but not the actual comments for the poor lady. Same with A and her guard dogs!! It's all wrong.
I am the same, love the animal ones, occasional funny ones, stylish creators and for me the football content !
The bad far outweigh the good on TT and the sooner it's gone through better I think xx