Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
@itsmedvlajo never mentioned Aimee at all. But yes I do understand it was said on her thread. Jo is in the midst of hell at the minute and maybe didn’t word things properly but can you blame her?? Her family are being torn apart. A relative that has fought cancer 3/4 times? Of course she is angry! Of course she is bitter! I would be. The trolls will get hold of this and now she blame Jo for saying she wants Aimee to get cancer and that is absolutely NOT what was said at all!!
It’s actually upset me that people think I’m that low to wish it on Aimee when I meant the evil fs who hurt innocent people for no reason but for them to get off on it for their own desires.
I might of worded it wrong but this weekend has been an emotional rollercoaster and I’m hurting like my heart is getting ripped apart.

TL you can all fOFF and stay in your own lane as it’s quite clear you all have issues with CC and it’s been made aware most of you are nasty two faced twats. Sucking ass over here, then calling people vile names on TL.
Let’s face it a lot of people on CC have done way more than YOU HAVE EVER DONE and last week you all admitted nobody reported Aimee for anything as it was made aware in here WANKERS 🖕

I’m sorry if I offended anybody HERE on CC ONLY ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Please believe me I wished it on the evil bastards of society.

Last edited:

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
Only person I've ever seen get a shop free on the club card 🙄 vouchers are only money off things aren't they? I don't get to use a club card cause my dad loves his so me and my brothers use his to get his points up 🤣 but believe you me if the man ever got a free shop I'd know about it lol
I think the most club card vouchers I’ve earned is £10??!!

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Yeah she never said Aimee or implied she meant Aimee. I lost a friend last week to cancer and thought the same. He was only 8years older than me 🙁I did wonder why he had to suffer while child killers are still breathing. I think most bereaved people feel this in the midst of their loss. 😩
So sorry for you loss and sending love to you and your friends family 💔

Mar 8, 2024
It’s actually upset me that people think I’m that low to wish it on Aimee when I meant the evil fs who hurt innocent people for no reason but for them to get off on.
I might of worded it wrong but this weekend has been an emotional rollercoaster and I’m hurting like my heart is getting ripped apart.

TL you can all fOFF and stay in your own lane as it’s quite clear you all have issues with CC and it’s been made aware most of you are nasty two faced twats. Sucking ass over here, then calling people vile names on TL.
Let’s face it a lot of people on CC have done way more than YOU HAVE EVER DONE and last week you all admitted nobody reported Aimee for anything as it was made aware in here WANKERS 🖕

Omg @itsmedvlajo I've only just caught up I'm so sorry this is whats being said about u 😔 I think I speak for most people on here you arnt that type of person, yes you hate the b as we all do, but we all know your a lovely person ❤️ I hope your OK hunny ❤️ xxxxx

Mar 8, 2024
It’s actually upset me that people think I’m that low to wish it on Aimee when I meant the evil fs who hurt innocent people for no reason but for them to get off on.

It's really sad that this keeps happening!! I use to love reading there and some of the users I love but I think I am going to just stick to here.
One over there always seems to cause a storm, always slates us here and the name calling of users who have spoken out!! Pretty sure that was the reason woeisme packed up and fed off!! Couldn't be doing with the hassle! Just makes things look bad, "trolls trolling trolls" to Aimee and her huns !
I didn't think your comment warranted someone resigning up to make that point. Anyway what do I know, I'm just happy we are ALL not Aimee!!
As you were t cafe 😁❤️😘

Deleted member 23

May 17, 2024
Earth
Yeah creating an account after deleting your original one just to start a disagreement seems odd behaviour.
I didn’t start a new acct to start a disagreement, I created a new acct as I was gonna rejoin and I’ve had the acct a few days. So it’s not odd behaviour, I made a comment because I felt that Jos comment was poor. And I knew I’d get jumped on for having a difference of opinion! We are all entitled to an opinion it’s an open forum.

So before you accuse me of odd behaviour, get your facts straight because the acct was no way set up to cause a disagreement - maybe I’ll just stick to TL as I’m not jumped on or accused of odd behaviour for my opinion

Time 2 Chat

May 18, 2024
United Kingdom
Only person I've ever seen get a shop free on the club card 🙄 vouchers are only money off things aren't they? I don't get to use a club card cause my dad loves his so me and my brothers use his to get his points up 🤣 but believe you me if the man ever got a free shop I'd know about it lol
I spend too much at tesco and also have a tesco credit card. I get clubcard points for everything I spend at Tesco and clubcard points for every £1 I spend on my credit card. I pay for everything on credit card (Inc birthday presents, Christmas presents, holidays....) and pay the bill in full each month so I don't get charged interest.

Every 3 months the points are converted to vouchers. I got £33 in vouchers last week. They are valid for 2 years so if they're not used up I could build up quite a bit if my spending stayed the same.

I never spend mine on my shopping at Tesco. To me that's a waste of them. I always convert mine using the reward partners. It used to be great because you got 4x the value of the clubcard voucher, then it went to 3x and last year it went down to 2x. The number of partners has reduced too. It's a bit limited now. But I'd much rather have £66 to spend on a meal somewhere than £33 off my shopping. I'm lucky to have the choice. I know some people have no option but to use the vouchers for their shopping.

Mar 8, 2024
sorry to hear about your relative but the comment about others getting cancer is really poor. I wouldn’t wish cancer on anyone (evil or not) because it’s the worse disease and I feel that comment could offend.

I’ve come back (k4040 before)and been reading but felt I had to say something about that comment as having lost several people to the disease I find it difficult to understand why anyone would want another person to suffer that bastard evil disease
While I massively agree with you, none of us would wish that t of a disease on anyone, not even our worst enemy's, I think what Jo means is evil ppl as in peedo, rapists, baby killers, people like that, I would absolutely wish it on them rather than our loved ones, not trying to cause an argument but it's just my opinion xx

Mar 8, 2024
Sorry but I have to disagree with you on this one. Child killers and animal abuse deserve the fING WORST in life in my opinion and cancer IS THE fING WORST. I speak from experience having lost both parents to this bastard of a disease. I've seen what it does and yes, call me evil for saying this but I said what I said. ANYONE who can hurt or abuse a child or someone vulnerable or an animal I would gladly see suffer. Its ALWAYS the good who seem to suffer and THATS s
👏👏👏👏 Well said xxxx

Deleted member 23

May 17, 2024
Earth
While I massively agree with you, none of us would wish that t of a disease on anyone, not even our worst enemy's, I think what Jo means is evil ppl as in peedo, rapists, baby killers, people like that, I would absolutely wish it on them rather than our loved ones, not trying to cause an argument but it's just my opinion xx
And you’re entitled to your opinion just like I am also. There was no malice but her comment could easily be misinterpreted and I never intended to cause any disagreements. I said what I said & people have disagreed and that’s fine but what I won’t stand for is people accusing me of setting up an account to cause an argument because I set up the acct Friday as I was thinking of re joining.. now realised I made a mistake and I’ll stick to my lane as Jo wants us to do..

Mar 8, 2024
And you’re entitled to your opinion just like I am also. There was no malice but her comment could easily be misinterpreted and I never intended to cause any disagreements. I said what I said & people have disagreed and that’s fine but what I won’t stand for is people accusing me of setting up an account to cause an argument because I set up the acct Friday as I was thinking of re joining.. now realised I made a mistake and I’ll stick to my lane as Jo wants us to do..
I totally agree with you, people take things the wrong way and that's fine, I think in writing it comes across as worse 🙈 I'm sorry I don't know anything about a fake account 😔 I'm way behind, I hope this can all be put behind us an get on with the laughs at cat pisses expense xxx

Mar 8, 2024
Evening you evil bunch of bastads, 1st of all I'd like to say how ecstatic I am to of made the cut 🥰 like a lot of you I thought I was a goner 😅 the last time I posted I had deleted fishy sticky nickers, but admittedly, after seeing all your hilarious posts I caved and unblocked the backward t🤢
The latest? Did it just try an make the huns think tesco had sold out of that bread bcos that thing buys it???

I HATE wide on wend, all the enablement makes my periods want to come back after 10 yrs free 🤢🤢🤢

Hamper is a brat I'd be so embarrassed if my child spoke to an adult the way she did In wides farm video! Most of them animals will have better manners than her fed up mummy!

Hope everyone is well 🙏

I'm still trying to think of a new name 😅😅
Welcome back ❤️ us evil bastard is not been the same with a man down 🤣🤣😘 you have summed up the weekends s show perfectly 👍 although did you forget to congratulate her on her 🐦tit I mean tick 🤣🤣 she and mother dearest did a speech worthy of a nobel peace prize 🏆 🤣🤣
Also, backward t 🤣🤣 made me laugh 🤣 ....hold on that has a certain ring to it ??

Hope you are well too x