Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Really off topic, sorry ladies. But I know a few of you are nurses on here and I’ve freaked myself out 🤣 joys of being ND! Is there a best way to clean stitches I’m absolutely terrified of getting another infection in my hand as I go on a two week cruise this weekend, it’s already got infected twice with me cleaning it multiple times a day. Again sorry for being off topic ❤️

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I cannot watch her today. She’d tip my rage off the scale, and I don’t even know why I’m so bloody angry 🤣🤣 maybe my ginger genes don’t like the sun 🤔
Yeah best not to as she’s still all blue tick smug the fat meff she is 🙄 and yeah it could be 🤣 do you follow Luke Hamnett? He’s a fellow ginger who loves a ginger and the sun piss take at himself 🤣

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I’ve really today fallen out of love with this whole website… it’s meant to be about our dislike of Aimee and opinions are like arseholes everyone has one, but it seems you can’t have one on certain topics without being jumped on and told you’re wrong for it.
A lot of things have been swept under the carpet to keep the peace I agree @Eitak58.
I only tried to see it from both points of view.
And I know I’m late to this conversation but I wanted to say this.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Really off topic, sorry ladies. But I know a few of you are nurses on here and I’ve freaked myself out 🤣 joys of being ND! Is there a best way to clean stitches I’m absolutely terrified of getting another infection in my hand as I go on a two week cruise this weekend, it’s already got infected twice with me cleaning it multiple times a day. Again sorry for being off topic ❤️
I’m not a nurse love (dont have the beside manner, shocking I know 🤣) but could you get some antibiotics to take as a precaution? If it’s really worrying you.

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Some of us are tattlers, and we like it here. If I’ve offended anyone then I’m sorry. But I want to be on both forums.
I wish we could just agree to disagree, and no more west side story sharks and jets.
We all fing hate Aimee.

Exactly, and it's how it should be. People can stay on 1 site or doo both, whichever they want. Just be civil. None of us are perfect.

On a separate point to yours, to be fair it's only a few posters that are going on about this site from over there and about 2 or 3 that are taking things to far, not the majority by any means. TBH i think the majority or at least a lot on the aimless thread are as sick to their hole of the crap between the 2 sites as we are even if they aren't saying anything, regardless of their opinions on posters or whatever. It's not in their interests to want it or support it as aimless can use it to sling crap at them.
K40s comment was reasonable but the reason i'm agreeing with some posters is i completely understand how as the first post it comes across given the context of previous bickering between the 2 websites, people are going to be concerned as to the motives rightly or wrongly, fairly or unfairly and that is not a reflection on her specifically. She should stick around if she wants to but that is her decision. We couldn't have known she had planned to return as that's her business.
Not sure why i'm bothering but i may as well get it out and done with and see what happens, some of us know all that has been said about here but are saying nothing as it's unfair on the majority on either aimless threads.
Anyway, i will say no more and shut up now and go back to aimless.
I think the best way to proceed is that each other site just ignores the few going to far and say nothing, discuss aimless and what's said about her on each other thread and let the small few who want a competition/fight or whatever get on with it and ignore them. I'm not suggesting this to police anyone, but because quite frankly the vast majority are sick of this now.
Anyway as i said i will put this out and see what happens.

Mar 8, 2024
I’m not a nurse love (dont have the beside manner, shocking I know 🤣) but could you get some antibiotics to take as a precaution? If it’s really worrying you.
Oh this made me laugh 🤣 I applied for nursing college when I was younger and got denied because I didn’t meet their standards aka my resting b face is immense and my patience even worse. Actually yes! I never even thought of getting emergency antibiotics. I fried my own head so much.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I’ve really today fallen out of love with this whole website… it’s meant to be about our dislike of Aimee and opinions are like arseholes everyone has one, but it seems you can’t have one on certain topics without being jumped on and told you’re wrong for it.
A lot of things have been swept under the carpet to keep the peace I agree @Eitak58.
Oh Lurker I am sorry you feel like that. Really it isn’t fair that certain things do seem like taboo subjects. I’m fairly outspoken and don’t care who I offend for the most part, but even I’ve kept restraint on certain subjects to simply avoid the thread descending into absolute carnage. Maybe we need to just think f*ck it and just say what we want, if someone doesn’t like it they don’t have to be replied to etc.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Oh this made me laugh 🤣 I applied for nursing college when I was younger and got denied because I didn’t meet their standards aka my resting b face is immense and my patience even worse. Actually yes! I never even thought of getting emergency antibiotics. I fried my own head so much.
🤣🤣 their loss!! I think it’s worth a shot and it’ll be a one off for your holiday so not like it’s abusing them.

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
Yep, I agree. There's too much bickering about things that have been misinterpreted.
Anywayyyy, even I couldn't eat as much as Aimless put on her plate tonight, and I'm a fat biff! 🤣🤣🤣