Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

pinkpanther

Mar 23, 2024
newcastle
I’M BACK MOFOS!!!

Missed me?? Ha ha ha.

You know what derails this thread?? Grown ass woman creaming themselves over Taylor shift and boring us all with their outfit choices and bragging about how much it’s cost and how angry they will be if Aimee goes to the same concert as them 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Grown ass woman!! Plllllleeeeeeeaaaasssseee!!!

Also last week you were all jumping on someone till you found out the poor girl was actually in hospital receiving chemo.

Have a fing word with yourselves!!!

Honestly there is a lot on here that are nothing but hypocrites. Last week bashing someone with cancer and this week bashing Jo. AGAIN.

I don’t know who Jo is, nor do I care. I dislike Aimee and the reports Jo has put in on her are right and just. End of.

Also remember me? I was the one calling out a Tattler for calling Woe despicable names!!! Jo is right, they came for woe after calling H Mr Burns, Oliver Twist and the rest for years!!! do off with your multiple faces!!

Also TL do argue and b, just the other week they upset Sazza when she is vulnerable.

You know why TL doesn’t have as much drama?

They don’t detail the thread with utter se like you lot do! The threads about Aimee. Not the fing DMs you are wearing to a concert. Give me strength.

Get back to it being about Aimee. Nobody wants ALL of your opinions when something breaks out between a few users!! You’re all to blame. You can’t help yourselves.

Now once again, put it back to Aimee!! It is here name on the thread you bunch of wombats!

Mar 8, 2024
I think those photos were of people who are supposed to be in here.

Hopefully I’m not recognised by mine. I know I’m quite unique looking.

IMG_6896.jpeg
🤣🤣🤣🤣👏
At least wear some glasses 🤓 🙄🤣🤣
It’s Arteta I don’t like so that might give you a clue. But no I’m up north not down south. I don’t know how excited I can be with that goon Southgate in charge 🙄🤣 you?
Ah I see and yeah I don't like him either ....baby! 🤣
Yeah but I'm the opposite with Southgate as he's given me the best england nights since 1990! (IMO)
Like he's not perfect but I am excited, with the players we have at our disposal I'm hoping for the final again at least !

Mar 8, 2024
Yeah she’s paying someone which I think she should’ve just done in the first place, flatpack ain’t easy and I’d have to get help if I didn’t have my hubby for things like that. Not as useless as her at anything else though, just want to make that clear 🤣
I just took a hammer to the complicated bits of mine 🤣🤣 might not look perfect but it’s up. My other half is a mechanic and wants to do nothing when he gets home so I YouTube diy and hope for the best! But again I’m impatient after all

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Hahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣
That made me chuckle!
In all seriousness though the person following that account could just be an Aimee hun being nosey, clicked follow by accident I’ve done that many times! And not be the actual account owner 🤣
I had a wee nosey cause I’m like that. Cute cat, pizza box on their window ledge reminded me of Aimees dish up dinner take aways, and not a fan of the cats owners green finger nails.

It’s all getting a bit far fetched and crazy.
I have my opinion on it all and what I see just observing the drama and outbursts but to be perfectly honest I don’t engage because I don’t give a do, and it’s not that deep.
Some great people on here and would have been nice to connect with some but definitely thought better of it for this very reason.

I swear I’m going to sound off my rocker but I’m scottish/irish so it’s kind of a birth right… but see when I swap safari pages to Vavs page, it’s quiet, tripping over tumble weed as I go have a read.
Swap back to this safari page and it’s loud as do, bottles everywhere, someone’s trainers are swinging on the ceiling fan and jigsaw is peddling like do rushing about the room on his trike.

🤣🤣🤣

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I’M BACK MOFOS!!!

Missed me?? Ha ha ha.

You know what derails this thread?? Grown ass woman creaming themselves over Taylor shift and boring us all with their outfit choices and bragging about how much it’s cost and how angry they will be if Aimee goes to the same concert as them 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Also last week you were all jumping on someone till you found out the poor girl was actually in hospital receiving chemo.

Honestly there is a lot on here that are nothing but hypocrites. Last week bashing someone with cancer and this week bashing Jo. AGAIN.

I don’t know who Jo is, nor do I care. I dislike Aimee and the reports Jo has put in on her are right and just. End of.

Also remember me? I was the one calling out a Tattler for calling Woe despicable names!!! Jo is right, they came for woe after calling H Mr Burns, Oliver Twist and the rest for years!!! do off with your multiple faces!!

Also TL do argue and b, just the other week they upset Sazza when she is vulnerable.

They don’t detail the thread with utter se like you lot do! The threads about Aimee. Not the fing DMs you are wearing to a concert. Give me strength.

Get back to it being about Aimee. Nobody wants ALL of your opinions when something breaks out between a few users!! You’re all to blame. You can’t help yourselves.

Now once again, put it back to Aimee!! It is here name on the thread you bunch of wombats!
Any need for the insults?
Sazza is on here! She is hardly upset @ismellofcatpiss
And also it’s called having an opinion! I don’t sit here and insult folk that’s CHILDISH behaviour we are simply saying it’s getting out of hand none of us are discrediting Jos report on here or TL good on her!
But the rest is just plain out of hand!
We have people being exposed!
And if that makes me a wombat then buckle up and call me senior wombat
👍
I insult Aimee who the thread is about but if I’m airing an opinion on here regarding another user I at least do it respectfully.

Mar 8, 2024
Sorry probably be post after post off me catching up!! 🤣 But I can't get over the fing tip of her!! 🥴🤢 she looks like she needs dipping in a bleach bath, she's fing FILTHY!!! Her behaviour around food is very very odd!! I can't fathom how she can watch these back comfortable with what she sees, she's vile!!! The facial expressions and the absolute mountain!! I mean god help her if she ever didn't struggle to eat! 😂 Dear me 🐷🤢 and the half and half comment... LOLLLL!!! She missed the crucial word HALF of each!!!!! I love my food but no way I'd finish that!!! 🐷🐷🐷
I’m catching up too! Do you reckon that bolognaise sauce was from the take away she loves? The pot was too heavy to be on camera! lol I’ve noticed she does the same thing when she says she’s ’roasted a chicken’. It’s always out of shot. It’s a rotisserie chicken from the shop I’m sure!

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
🤣🤣🤣🤣👏
At least wear some glasses 🤓 🙄🤣🤣

Ah I see and yeah I don't like him either ....baby! 🤣
Yeah but I'm the opposite with Southgate as he's given me the best england nights since 1990! (IMO)
Like he's not perfect but I am excited, with the players we have at our disposal I'm hoping for the final again at least !
I just think he’s so boring, we have such great attacking talents and he stifles it with his defensive tactics. Plus he picks the likes of Maguire and Henderson. But I do hope it’s a good tournament! I love a beer garden when the weather is good and with England on the big screen!

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I’M BACK MOFOS!!!

Missed me?? Ha ha ha.

Is this not doing what you’re asking everyone not to do. 🥱

pinkpanther

Mar 23, 2024
newcastle
We are allowed to express our opinions on the subject and not want it to go on and on so we say ONE thing and then try and move on.
If people reply to those comments with their opinions we are allowed to talk about them.
Rainbow, I know you support Jo and you’re well within your rights to but we are also allowed to say there’s more holes than Swiss cheese and be sceptical!
Ahh you can shut up!! You are the one that made out Jo’s comment was about Aimee when it wasn’t.

That wasn’t K40, that was you that jumped to conclusions.

Then you cried about being ‘shouted’ at when no one shouted at you.

Have a look at your messages Lurker.

You are one of the ones that jump from arse licking one person to another. It’s right there for everyone to see.

As my post before says, you all love derailing the thread. Rainbow is right.

Now pipe down!

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Ahh you can shut up!! You are the one that made out Jo’s comment was about Aimee when it wasn’t.

That wasn’t K40, that was you that jumped to conclusions.

Then you cried about being ‘shouted’ at when no one shouted at you.

Have a look at your messages Lurker.

You are one of the ones that jump from arse licking one person to another. It’s right there for everyone to see.

As my post before says, you all love derailing the thread. Rainbow is right.

Now pipe down!
It’s Aimee’s thread so yes it could have been interpreted to be about Aimee! Wow it’s almost like the thread is about her, who knew! And Jo responded to me and said herself that she knew what I meant by it!
So you pipe down imagine going to war for someone you don’t even know in the same category as Aimee’s Huns and also I have never once insulted Jo!
And cried? Hardly! I simply stated I didn’t appreciate it because I aired an OPINION
I’m not replying after this off you pop panther!

And what’s wrong with people discussing Taylor swift? You know what I do when something doesn’t interest me on here? I scroll on by and leave people to it!

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
So is you even replying to me you silly sausage!! Ha ha.

Point proven!!

All bitching on but no one told the idiots banging on about Taylor fing Swift to shut up! That’s what I’m pointing out.

You’re all hypocrites!!
You haven’t posted since March but you know every detail of what’s been said daily, since. 🥱

Have a wee lie down love, you’ve put in some lurking graft for your big moment.

Apr 25, 2024
UK
I had high hopes for the ‘legal’ downfall of Aimee with what was promised here but nothing seems to have come of it 🤷‍♀️ I don’t think Aimee’s ‘karma’ will happen until TT dies a death (I’ve got my fingers crossed for that) only then will her vacuous, single life with no audience be all she has and she will hate it. Unfortunately when that does happen we won’t be able to witness it

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
No lurker, off you pop!! You’ve threatened it plenty of times!!

And can you read? Properly? Do you have comprehension??

Who’s going to war for who? Are you ok?

Seriously read your posts and see how too faced you are.

Also if you didn’t know already this is me ‘shouting’ at you. So get your toys ready to throw!!
You know so much about me yet don’t like me but read every single damn thing I put.
I’m not two faced thank you, I’ve bit my tongue plenty of times on here and tried to keep it light hearted and about Aimee, if you don’t like me the ignore button is an option!
And I won’t throw my toys thank you it seems you are already doing that whilst begging for attention!
I’ll hit the ignore button for you 🤪

I’ve said I was leaving once right at the beginning and yesterday I said “I’m falling out of love with this website” didn’t say I was leaving, you sure should though! Seeing as you like nobody

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
We are allowed to express our opinions on the subject and not want it to go on and on so we say ONE thing and then try and move on.
If people reply to those comments with their opinions we are allowed to talk about them.
Rainbow, I know you support Jo and you’re well within your rights to but we are also allowed to say there’s more holes than Swiss cheese and be sceptical!
👏👏👏👏 I know alot support Jo. I am very very skeptical and it's really not what I joined for. Some weird vendetta.