Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I maybe need to go start watching her. I don’t follow many people so my FYP can be random AF.
I see that Vic rose is back.
I watch Aimee’s when I read something here. I have a love:hate with Vav. I love to hate her.
She’ll annoy you instantly. I’ve never ever come across someone who loves themselves more, if she was a cream bun she would eat herself 🤣 Vic Rose doesn’t come up on mine much but Vav I had her blocked for a long time, unblocked when she went on holiday with A, swiftly re blocked her as she kept coming up dancing in a like a leotard thing 🤣🤣🙈

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
She’ll annoy you instantly. I’ve never ever come across someone who loves themselves more, if she was a cream bun she would eat herself 🤣 Vic Rose doesn’t come up on mine much but Vav I had her blocked for a long time, unblocked when she went on holiday with A, swiftly re blocked her as she kept coming up dancing in a like a leotard thing 🤣🤣🙈
That leotard dances in Vav more like, it’s that too small for her it’s up her crack!!

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
No way did they? LOL. I'm in to minds whether to bother to look or not as it will be a crock of s haha and i don't want to give them the views. But yeah twitpaw is our number one super fan. They love us really as they would have no content without us.
It was just a screenshot of your twitpaw comment yesterday saying how we are manipulated by Jo.
Now they’ve done one saying “I told you so” like they single handily exposed Jo with their nine followers 🥱 🤣

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Spot the difference.
IMG_6900.png
Bunny Smile GIF by Aardman Animations

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
Also odd how they canceled meeting up with someone from here due to a family emergency, then disappears cos of another big drama, now cancelled Barcelona (were they ever really going or just trying to worry Aimee they’ll be there at same time??) Whoknows!! Could all be a coincidence I guess…..
There was a particular post she did quite a while ago, where she posted a picture of a really nice Range Rover and said she was going to be in a particular place in Southport and was saying something like come up and meet me if you dare, challenging her (Aimee) I commented on the car saying it was my dream, then she made some really odd comments, which I shut down because they were making me feel slightly uncomfortable. It was that post that made start wondering if she was genuine or not.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
There was a particular post she did quite a while ago, where she posted a picture of a really nice Range Rover and said she was going to be in a particular place in Southport and was saying something like come up and meet me if you dare, challenging her (Aimee) I commented on the car saying it was my dream, then she made some really odd comments, which I shut down because they were making me feel slightly uncomfortable. It was that post that made start wondering if she was genuine or not.
This is when I joined this thread!!!
I was like 😳 oh it kicks off in here.

I skimmed over the radio thing I actually came off the thread at that point I was like what the do is that patter?

It was the big rant before crusty knickers appeared that got my hackles up but there was glimmers of a normal person at times you’d think right ok I can work with this person.
Then suddenly she would get her cap lock on and rant at everyone for the s storm she created.
I was off the thread for about two weeks there and missed a lot so didn’t catch up on the 60+ pages but seemed a lot went down in them 🤣🤣🤣