Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Aimee the queen of se ads, gotta pay for prison food for dad 🤣🤣🤣👋
This has me in bits!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Dear me 🤣 how are some of you not down the Comedy club with Martha cackling from the back 🤣 instead jus me howling every so often and my fing wild Dalmatian zoomies weaving in between all the packed boxes knocking everything over. Like.. share the joke Mum what's happened now? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
And I am that sad f who counts calories (only because I need to lose weight & it’s the only thing that works for me. Gym and staying in a deficit. 6lbs down in 3 weeks 💪🏼
Brilliant. Go you!! Been there just make better choices now and I genuinely don't miss eating crap. Have the wee odd treat, don't get me wrong, normally at the weekend, wee cheeky glasses of vino and snacks, but as said here on numerous occasions some people watching her will think her gluttony is normal with no consequences.

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Brilliant. Go you!! Been there just make better choices now and I genuinely don't miss eating crap. Have the wee odd treat, don't get me wrong, normally at the weekend, wee cheeky glasses of vino and snacks, but as said here on numerous occasions some people watching her will think her gluttony is normal with no consequences.
I keep my treats to below 150 calories and I haven’t cut anything out except pints 😂
I feel so much better for it, having a weekend of drinking and eating rubbish made me go nope can’t do this. If I felt like that after a weekend, how does Aimee feel as she’s doing it daily?

Middle aged spread is real & that’s what we’re seeing with Aimee and I think that’s why she’s 99% in trackie bottoms. Leggings wouldn’t be very kind to her 😂

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
Basically Aimee using sunbeds is promoting cancer. Now anyone can use a sunbed, if that’s what they want, they know the risks.
My bestie her mum was a average sunbed user, she’s dead now. She didn’t even know that she had skin cancer for ages, all she had was a small mark behind her knee, in the end by the time she found out, it was too late, it was in her liver lungs and brain.
So carry on using your spf but it won’t save you Aimee if you continue to roast yourself like a pig in a spit oven.
But I’d never buy anything you promote when you’re basically lying.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
If she eats that whole bag of mega buttons in one go.. that’s 1025 calories, 57.6g fat and 107.5g sugar!!

No wonder she’s gaining chins & bellies quicker than she necks a bottle of Kylie!
You'll be Aimee15bellies before she's clinging to her emotional support bear for dear life on Monday 🐽