Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Definitely been crying into that glass 🤣 her eyes! IMG_3717.jpeg
Great minds think alike eh coz I thought EXACTLY THE fING SAME !!!! 😂😂🤣😂😂😂😂 Happy Friday you GORGEOUS bunch 😘😘😘😘😘not had a minute to FART these past 2 days but I'm off now till WEDNESDAY NIGHT!!!!🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷 Slept till 2 today and NO its not coz I'm a lazy t for the newbies on here, I work nights but I was up doing the college and school run etc so I only got to bed late...I need at least 5 hours on Fridays otherwise I'm fed by 4 😴😴😴😴😴 and I have literally NO Friday night so I've settled down with a takeaway and a bottle of wine MY FIRST THIS WEEK I might add unlike Aimee 5 names and 17 chins!!!! WTAF is the deal with this KHIA the label se???? do me, how many trackie bottoms and hoodies does one slaggy chavvy woman NEED???? AND THOSE NAILS LOOK fING AWFUL ...I felt like I was trippin in some 70s "Scooby Doo" styleeee just looking at them AND DOES THIS NAIL PLACE NOT BOTHER THEIR ARSE TO TIDY UP CUTICLES OR WOT???? Bargain Basement place obv coz they look tatty AS do ! and they STILL look all inflamed and infected despite not wearing any nails for 2 weeks and GET fED with ya fake tan ...EVERYONE KNOWS YOU USE SUNBEDS YOU LYING t SO ITS ALL BOLLOCKS...HAPPY FRIDAY AIMEE😘😘😘 SAT ALONE WITH YOUR WINE, SWIPING LEFT ON TINDER AND STALKING YOUR EXS ON THEIR SOCIAL YOU SAD do

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
My god she’s got some cheek to advertise any fake tan.
If there was a really great fake tan out there, she would be using it rather than going on a SUNBED. I mean is she stupid? She has had a BCC and uses sunbeds! 🤷🏼‍♀️typical of her personality, thinks she knows best all the time. I find this behaviour absolutely disgusting and is sending out a terrible message.
Lying stupid b 🤯🤷🏼‍♀️😜
THIS!!!!!!👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿 (why are my clapping hands black???🤔🤔🤔🤔 not that I'm bothered but they're not yellow like all my other hand signals🤔🤔🤔) Ah well, anyways YES!!!!! ADVERTISING TAN WHEN YOU USES SUNBEDS AFTER HAVING A CANCER SCARE , ONLY THE BRAIN DEAD EH 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Mar 8, 2024
Just watched her slaggy mother talking about her last date ....
Firstly who the do does she think she is! Saying she doesn't care what someone does for a living (yeah right) but he turned up in his building site clothes clothes! So why arrange a date after work. Went on to s him off for being smelly and looked like he'd been rolling around in a skip ...no that's your daughter love !
How the do you've got the absolute cheek to s off someone's appearance when you have a daughter looks like stig of the dump!! She said she choose to sit in a corner to have coffee so not to be seen and she's not a snob but it was just embarrassing! Wendy love you are about as dateable as your daughter!! Oh why don't you 2 go on that undateables 🤔😂😂😂
Also grow a pair and tell your daughter she is a fing slob before you slate anyone else!!
Watched it and just thought she was bloody vile, who does she think she is. She arranged a date for after work then just slags him off. Bet it was him that binned her. Vile woman. Like mother, like daughter!

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Christ!!! She was not happy was she? 😡

And I just ran into Vicky Pollard. Asked her if she wants her makeup line back? She said yeaaah but nooo but yeah.
The amount of comments I read on here and i think ...do ME, ARE WE THE SAME PERSON?? I thought she looked WELL pissed off when Twist kept butting in🤬🤬🤬😤😤😤😡😡😡 bet she was thinking "this video is only 3 minnies long and I need to get everthing about ME ME ME ..SHUT THE do UP KID!!!!!"

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
She’s laughing at all the food she’s ordered, I find that offensive when people are struggling and she’s making a mockery of spending at least £25 on all that!

No wonder she’s packing the weight on, middle aged spread is real and it’s hitting you hard aimless

Attachments

• IMG_3716.png
    IMG_3716.png
    463 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_3715.png
    IMG_3715.png
    447 KB · Views: 37
  • v0f044gc0000cp8dnt7og65mq7ga46l0.mp4
    18.5 MB
Mar 20, 2024
uk
Hahaha @Aimee5bellies can you post it for the memories? 🤣
I'm off out to eat my body weight at the Chinese buffet 🐷 I'll have a bit of Seaweed but can you all please pray for no C/Sea-dif 🤣

Anyway just leave this here and back in a bit. But never have I ever.. SIN these two in the same room 👀
Does anyone else remember a user called pink panther? Did they have an argument on here and disappear? This reminded me 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 20, 2024
uk
Watched it and just thought she was bloody vile, who does she think she is. She arranged a date for after work then just slags him off. Bet it was him that binned her. Vile woman. Like mother, like daughter!
And to go on the internet and tear him to pieces for it?! Ps - tradesmen in those work pants 👏 🤤 😍 I wouldn’t mind!