Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
The greed in her is outrageous.
With next to no exercise and nearing 40 she’s starting to pile on the pounds. I predict she will need knee replacements in 15 yrs as she’s carrying around a lot of weight, not to mention the cardiac issues associated with her diet of hydrogenated fats. Bets she has had 4000 calories in her supper alone. KFC is known to be one of the worst take aways for fat.
I imagine when she is obese it won’t be her fault, she will blame menopause.
She’s seriously either mentally ill or has a very low IQ and mental age 🤯
Are you still away missy?

Mar 8, 2024
The greed in her is outrageous.
With next to no exercise and nearing 40 she’s starting to pile on the pounds. I predict she will need knee replacements in 15 yrs as she’s carrying around a lot of weight, not to mention the cardiac issues associated with her diet of hydrogenated fats. Bets she has had 4000 calories in her supper alone. KFC is known to be one of the worst take aways for fat.
I imagine when she is obese it won’t be her fault, she will blame menopause.
She’s seriously either mentally ill or has a very low IQ and mental age 🤯
Are you still away missy?
I've been to a foodbank today and I work so to see her with all that food makes me mad ,2 nurses in the que infront of me ,one woman so hungry as soon as she got given the food she opened a packet of biscuits straight away ....she has no idea at all ..
Oh..that's so sad. 😞❤️ Someone needs to shake this stupid witch! It's not just greed..its rubbing ppls faces in it. Read the room u stupid overgrown toddler! 🤬

Mar 9, 2024
Ok so I’ve been with my bloke for 27 years- when I met him he was in his work scuffs- he’s a builder by trade and loves nothing more than being chest deep in foundations- he Grafts hard and always has. Comes home some days stinking like a skunk but most days like plumbers flux🤣 he owns and runs a construction company employing 27 tradesman full time plus office staff etc. I still fancy his pants off as much now as I did back in the day. He no longer needs to be on the tools he could quite easily just attend meetings and play golf whilst driving about in a suit and tie but tbh he is happier looking and smelling like a tradie. Bendy Wendy you are a disgusting snob and that WORKMAN you are slagging off had a lucky escape you vile witch! Hiding in a corner? Bet he thought what the do have I swiped on here a Suzi Quattro/ village people tribute singer or maybe sticky Vickis older sister! How bloody rude! I hope she made it up for content because if the poor sod comes across that post his confidence will be through the floor you wicked cow. Shame on you! And yeah tradies stink cos they earn their money with sweat they don’t con old ladies and defraud innocent people of their life savings and insurance policies! b! 🤯🤬

Mar 8, 2024
The ❤️ is for my gratitude..thank-you.
My 🤬 is for that piece of s!! Someone needed some content 🙄 already making reference to the comments (the plan)
You are not funny Aimee. You are a pissed up freakshow. No normal person would brag about s like this...especially given the majority of the country is on it's arse!
You are an inconsiderate...gluttonous....manipulative...fake..childish....unintelligent mess.
You are embarrassing and no man with any sense will look at that and think...ooh I wud love a bit of that! Grubby...fishy...sweaty...and hairy. What a catch! 💩 🐟 🐺 🐷 🐪(cudnt find a skunk) 🤣

Edited to say... you aren't a girl...u t..u are nearly 40... oh and it IS you fault...deliberately......