Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Just watched that KFC fiasco from last night and I'm fING RAGING at the GREED and STUPIDITY and the DUMB "ACT" from this t!!! SHE OBVIOUSLY fING ORDERED IT ALL OTHERWISE YOUD RING THE fWITS UP AND SAY THEYVE GOT THE ORDER WRONG!!!!! STOOD THERE LOOKING ALL BEMUSED COZ SHE THINKS ITS QUIRKY TO ADD DUMB. AIMEE, YOURE JUST A FAT GREEDY t WHO ORDERS ENOUGH TO FEED A FAMILY OF 6 EVERY fING TIME YOU ORDER FOOD!! YOU MAKE ME SICK

Mar 9, 2024
Nah she bought them last year around the time of one of her London jaunts with fat arse Vav! I reckon she bought the vile camouflage Chloe ones this year cos she couldn't find the Chanel ones under all the se in her house!!! Managed to find them for Barcelona though eh? She needs to be careful walking round with them on there, apparently pick pockets are rife, they'll be ripped off her face lol 🖕 😂 😂
Think she’s safe - the green haze surrounding her would make any attacker think twice before having to touch her. Plus she looks such a fat scruff pickpockets will think they’re snide 🤣

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Morning all ❤️
Why is she acting all dumb like she can’t believe what’s in the KFC bag… she bloody ordered it the Billy Bunter! 🤦🏼‍♀️🍗 🐷
Also laughing about it like that when some are eating the leftovers from their kids plate, because they can’t afford to feed themselves is disgusting.
Btw Wendy - your date - that’s what a hardworking, decent honest person looks like. I think the one who had a lucky escape is him! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Just commented similar, boils my PISS she does. NO takeaway place GIVES YOU FOOD YOU AINT PAID FOR, So she got EXACTLY what she ordered. GREEDY FAT t