Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I think the majority of us who work are inside most of the time anyway. I don't wear it if I'm honest, unless I'm on holiday.

I wonder if spf affects/blocks Vit D levels 🤔 I bet @Missy will know?
Oh hello 😂I imagine it reduces it but unless you’re covered head to toe in spf 100 eg full body bandage it won’t block the production of it. 👍🏼😘

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
Just quickly. What the hell is this face? 😖😖
lol I’m perplexed with the strange upside down triangle she has at her eyebrows forehead at the minute it’s like a dent bulge and very shiny I don’t know if it’s just lighting
As with the blusher bronzer away up at her temple it just adds to her character I suppose

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
"You've been tangoed!" 🤡

Is it time for the UC assessment again ffs 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

"What a load of old s!"
It’s kinda strange this time we can’t show the hotel restaurants etc as less than a few months ago she outed the hotel name room location within minutes of arriving is she learning how to be a true famous content creator because of her verified blue tick oh darling

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
I think the only reason why she does her makeup like that with the blusher is because every other video on tiktok is a young girl doing the C method. But aimee doesn't have the correct face shape for it. She'd look better if she blushed the cherries of her cheeks in a coral shade. Pinks just make her look like Ronald Mcdonald.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I feel you my darling. I haven't spoken to my birth giver in many years! She hasn't even met my children. In fact she calls them "his babies" as my ex husband was a different religion to us. The woman I call my mum is actually my step mum, and she is my rock. She's just my mum to me.
So massive hugs as I know how it feels ❤️
Ahhh is this Sandra? We all love a Sandra in our lives ❤️

May 24, 2024
The World
Oh God love you. Good you can make light of it though. ❤️❤️

I was watching old Gavin and Stacey (not so guilty pleasure) kills me everytime Dor says "the worst thing I ever did was become a Mother. She was a horrible b" 🤣🤣🤣
Some people just aren't made to be a Mother but at least she's honest 🤣🤣
Sometimes I wonder if I was found at a bus stop because I am nothing like her at all 😂

I do feel for her though, she’s got her demons but contact is minimal.
Fantastic grandparent though, she treats them amazing (my brother has 2). That’s all I can ask of her.

Gavin & Stacey is brilliant!! Another Christmas special this year isn’t it?

May 24, 2024
The World
Why is she always looking at her kid like that?? She thinks it makes her look like she is loving looking at her but looks like she is looking down her nose giving her a dirty look. It's not the one aimless
I actually thought that too, thought I was maybe being too picky but there is just something about the way she looks at her!

May 24, 2024
The World
I feel you my darling. I haven't spoken to my birth giver in many years! She hasn't even met my children. In fact she calls them "his babies" as my ex husband was a different religion to us. The woman I call my mum is actually my step mum, and she is my rock. She's just my mum to me.
So massive hugs as I know how it feels ❤️
Sorry you’ve had to deal with that too ❤️
Always struggled with the ‘you’ve only got one mother’ comments.
Someone might want to let her know that she is one?? 🤣
She is low key my biggest troll, has admitted I’m everything she wished she could have been, and punishes me for it.
Genuinely isn’t a maternal bone in her body.

She made me a fantastic mother though, so far that her task on this earth is done, I completely see myself as someone who broke the mould and didn’t take a single parenting tip from her.
My gran is extremely well to do, business woman, quite strict. 3 girls and my mums the middle child, wild, rebellious, she was a bit of a punk, tough cookie. She never grew out of it before having kids, once she had them she was still about the clubbing and drinking life.

She’s so good with my daughter though (repenting her sins), that’s all I need her to be now.
Big virtual squeeze 🫂
I do lots of spiritual healing and was told we all come to this earth to fulfil a duty, one that we didn’t learn in a past life (if you believe in that stuff), we choose our parents because they are the ones who will teach us that. Our mums are on their life path just like we are on ours, if the way she’s lived her life has taught us everything we don’t want to be, and made is who we are to our daughters, her job is done. We just need to heal from the experience.
Glad you do have someone to call mum, we all need it. ❤️

Sorry for the waffle guys 🤣 once you get me chatting it’s games over. 💀

Aimee & Bendy Wendy look more like a friendship. You can see that rubbing off on Aimee and Harper.

Last edited:
May 24, 2024
The World
Aw girls what a day! Some will remember my ceiling in kids room collapsed. Finally got it all taken down and re placed. What a fing mess that leaves. And I don't have a daddy warbucks haha. Need to sell a kidney at this rate.

So in bath with a wine catching up. Nice to have this page back to normal and being able to vent ❤️
Get them hands up on handfetish.com or Only Hands!! 🤣🤣

May 24, 2024
The World
So refreshing catching up these days 😍
I'm off to bed now, early long day tomorrow getting our new keys, so may be MIA. 💃🏻🏡

Just want to address those of you who have mentioned a rough hand on the parent front. I'm so sorry and I love how you feel safe enough to vent here, we're not bad for a bunch of hags ❤️ Also it shows tenfold how you wanted to be the parent you never got and you're all smashing it. Can tell there's some incredible Mum's here who are raising absolute power houses. You should be proud of yourselves and your children.❤️

This page truly brings the entertainment in that department because it couldn't be further from the norm 😖🤣 Anyway hopefully catch a bit of Wank Weds when I get chance. Night all. Sending love to you all but not anyone's manky teddy ❤️❤️

I think it’s probably why there is a lot of eyes on Aimee and Harpers relationship, because not all parents are mothers (or fathers), and a lot of life experience amongst the group where you can tell there is a huge disconnect when it comes to who is authoritative, boundaries etc.

Have a good sleep my darling ❤️

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Sorry you’ve had to deal with that too ❤️
Always struggled with the ‘you’ve only got one mother’ comments.
Someone might want to let her know that she is one?? 🤣
She is low key my biggest troll, has admitted I’m everything she wished she could have been, and punishes me for it.
Genuinely isn’t a maternal bone in her body.

She made me a fantastic mother though, so far that her task on this earth is done, I completely see myself as someone who broke the mould and didn’t take a single parenting tip from her.
My gran is extremely well to do, business woman, quite strict. 3 girls and my mums the middle child, wild, rebellious, she was a bit of a punk, tough cookie. She never grew out of it before having kids, once she had them she was still about the clubbing and drinking life.

She’s so good with my daughter though (repenting her sins), that’s all I need her to be now.
Big virtual squeeze 🫂
I do lots of spiritual healing and was told we all come to this earth to fulfil a duty, one that we didn’t learn in a past life (if you believe in that stuff), we choose our parents because they are the ones who will teach us that. Our mums are on their life path just like we are on ours, if the way she’s lived her life has taught us everything we don’t want to be, and made is who we are to our daughters, her job is done. We just need to heal from the experience.
Glad you do have someone to call mum, we all need it. ❤️

Sorry for the waffle guys 🤣 once you get me chatting it’s games over. 💀

Aimee & Bendy Wendy look more like a friendship. You can see that rubbing off on Aimee and Harper.
Very similar to mine. My mum got divorced out a very abusive relationship with my biological dad and instead of making sure I was ok, it was like she had her life back. Funny how people work. I'm polar opposite with my children. They are never without me.
Lots of virtuL hugs! Just done a night shift and now have a full day cleaning after the plasterer yesterday!!

I wonder what today will bring with aimless 5 bellies, 5 necks, 5 chins, 5 names and 5 personalities..............and a Dave tied up in her manky bedroom 🤣🤣