Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
When she does that one leg thing …… the rage in me is real!! So - looks like mr Burns - the love of her life stayed with Bendy again? To be fair though she will need a good few hours to slap all those layers of se on her mush! It’s a bleeding holiday you dozy slapper! She’s soooo embarrassing my toes actually curl ! And just wow to that filter! The door !!!!!! How the hell don’t her window licking Huns see it????? 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬they must all be under the same spell as Shallow feckin Hal!

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
The ‘Are you pregnant’ message made me laugh. Firstly , who would want to shag that minger, secondly the ‘glow’ is actually too much make up 🤡 and thirdly…. Shes big because she’s a greedy pig 🐷 and stuffs her face so much!
And lastly…. That comment WILL be deleted!

She’s the biggest faker that I’ve ever met!
I honestly think that is 100% a troll purposely posting for the pounce of the huns 🤣 I'm surprised only one had last time I looked. Another reason I think 90% of her followers are either bought or just follow for the absolute banter of the s show. Because have you noticed she's not a dick on IG, well she's always a dick granted but she doesn't show her daily BS. IG = miles less followers and therefore miles less defenders 🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Has there been nothing since her not filtered morning? Nothing from gobby granny? I was thinking before I hope they go to Camp Nou 🤣🤣 As a football fan it's easily the most jaw dropping stadium I've ever been in. I think it's incredible even for a non football fan. I'd love to see them two in the wild there though. Can just imagine them on the prowl for players 🤣
Sluts on tour 💃🏻💃🏻 and Harper poor poor Harper and you know what with her being a bit of a tomboy it would probably be brilliant to her. That won't even come into it though. 😒

May 24, 2024
The World
Gotta love kids leaving stuff behind 😝 reminds me of @MRS FULL MONTY✨ scranning the Maoms 🤣 I didn't even know these were still a thing. 🤭
What a delight 😋😋😂😂
With a teenage daughter and a toddler step daughter there is always sweets in this house 😅😅
My partner and I are big calorie counters but a little chewy sweet is my guilty pleasure ☹️
Although there is Jamaica cake through there that’s screaming on me with butter and a cuppa of tea 🫖

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
With a teenage daughter and a toddler step daughter there is always sweets in this house 😅😅
My partner and I are big calorie counters but a little chewy sweet is my guilty pleasure ☹️
Although there is Jamaica cake through there that’s screaming on me with butter and a cuppa of tea 🫖
Well... get on these blue chewits. I'm obsessed 😍 just sent my fella back to get me some food while I rebuild the bed in our new place. I said stop by the shop with the blue chewits 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• 20240529_150325.jpg
    20240529_150325.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 26
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
No Aimee on Wendy’s latest video not even her voice.. wonder why 😂
Dear Christ. It's a sad state of affairs when you go to one of the most cultural fascinating cities in the world and all you're bothered about is food and fing drink. Ffs!! And notice how even one of her salts.. fing Merlot. These people really are lost in a place like that. Genuinely may aswell be here, idiots. And Wendy it is not THE Ramblas you dumb b. 🙄

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Has there been nothing since her not filtered morning? Nothing from gobby granny? I was thinking before I hope they go to Camp Nou 🤣🤣 As a football fan it's easily the most jaw dropping stadium I've ever been in. I think it's incredible even for a non football fan. I'd love to see them two in the wild there though. Can just imagine them on the prowl for players 🤣
Sluts on tour 💃🏻💃🏻 and Harper poor poor Harper and you know what with her being a bit of a tomboy it would probably be brilliant to her. That won't even come into it though. 😒
Probably nothing or uploaded as they’ve probably been robbed! lol 😂 love that for her.

May 24, 2024
The World
Well... get on these blue chewits. I'm obsessed 😍 just sent my fella back to get me some food while I rebuild the bed in our new place. I said stop by the shop with the blue chewits 🤣🤣🤣
Oh I want to give them a try 😍😍
I love B&M and home bargains for sweets!
I love the little jelly people in haribo supermix. Fight over them with my fella 🤣🤣