Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Out of curiosity what do we all think is the financial set up? Do you think Shamey pays for Bendy? Or Bendy pays everything? Or do you think they both pay for themselves and A pays for Harold?

I'm veering towards A paying for Bendy so she's there to change her adult nappy, and so she doesn't have to parent. Also there has to be more to the blatant favourite rimming so A really could be the cash cow which is why W just goes with and enables the BS.
But then I think A is a selfish witch so not sure? Curious what you all think? 👀👀

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
Out of curiosity what do we all think is the financial set up? Do you think Shamey pays for Bendy? Or Bendy pays everything? Or do you think they both pay for themselves and A pays for Harold?

what you all think? 👀👀

Wendy is a mobile “hairdresser” I very much doubt she paid for her part of the break or meals. Just spending money for infused oil and other tat.

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk

I'm veering towards A paying for Bendy so she's there to change her adult nappy, and so she doesn't have to parent. Also there has to be more to the blatant favourite rimming so A really could be the cash cow which is why W just goes with and enables the BS.
But then I think A is a selfish witch so not sure? Curious what you all think? 👀👀
It's just a really weird dynamic between them. Think Aimless is the paymaster general, couldn't see her taking her own child away and having sole parenting responsibilities. The old yin has taken that wee girl into her room also, which, as fed up as that is, as her mother is there, tells me she is there to parent them both. Just an opinion 🤷Who knows??
Edited to add.. Nowt wrong with sharing with your nana but you just know that Wendy is parenting that's all.

Olga is deffo that old bints cash cow, it ponces off Olga like it’s ponced off all the men it’s had in it, as I said the other day if Charlie was the one with the rich duncle then Olga wouldn’t see that old clapped trampy w at all.

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Looking very bloated and can see where that pregnant comment on insta has come from because her stomach is huge in comparison to a few months ago..

No room for a pudding then she’s deep throating a churro 🤢

Attachments

• IMG_3901.png
    IMG_3901.png
    468.2 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_3905.png
    IMG_3905.png
    472 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_3903.png
    IMG_3903.png
    448.9 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_3904.png
    IMG_3904.png
    445.5 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_3899.png
    IMG_3899.png
    459.2 KB · Views: 128
Mar 9, 2024
Could be anyone to be fair 🤣
The 3 amigos have left the country in case they are pulled in for paternity testing - last seen running over the boarder on their donkeys - they remember an orgy with bendy Wendy and sticky Vicky after a copious amount of sangria - 37 years ago - and they are taking no chances! Wendy gave them crabs after their last night of sex on the beach and they are still scratching! Run for the hills my friends…… 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️

Dana04

Mar 17, 2024
UK 🇬🇧
Another video of her stuffing her fat face. 🤢Filet steak is not enough . She needs dessert as well . Of course it’s the best steak she ever had in her entire life. Bet she says that to all of the Dave’s too . Of course it was an extremely busy day and she needed nap while her mother entertained Harper. She makes me sick 🤢! And Wendy stop calling her babe 🤮