Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
Sorry for spamming but just got back from an amazing day with my 2 daughters - got home and my other half is zonked in the kids room with all 3 of them- they’ve clearly been practicing their make up skills on him cos he’s got blue eyeshadow on one eye bless him- the kitchen looks like a bomb had exploded and the dog is clearly disgusted at their behaviour- she’s side eyeing me from under the dining table ! Surely after all the accidental unfiltered pictures of olga we have seen over the last few days she is gunna have to admit she’s not a size bloody 12! She’s got more front than Blackpool that one! I’d bet my life she’s a 16 easy! I’m a size 12 now - all my life I’ve been an 8/10 but no escaping the menopause so I’m learning to except my new shape. I don’t think I look like olga - least I bloody hope not! Gotta admit I’m liking the curvier bum tho🤣 I bet there are loads of young women comparing their perfectly normal size 12 bodies with her fat rop and feeling upset thinking they look as big a mess as she does! She should have to carry a government health warning ! With all the s she eats she’s gunna end up having a stroke or she will end up on some Channel 4 documentary on obese Tick tockers - bed ridden weighing 20 stone - surrounded by KFC boxes and cats - too fat to wash with warts in her armpits! And a green haze round her crotch! ….. made myself feel sick now 🤢

Mar 8, 2024
Sorry for spamming but just got back from an amazing day with my 2 daughters - got home and my other half is zonked in the kids room with all 3 of them- they’ve clearly been practicing their make up skills on him cos he’s got blue eyeshadow on one eye bless him- the kitchen looks like a bomb had exploded and the dog is clearly disgusted at their behaviour- she’s side eyeing me from under the dining table ! Surely after all the accidental unfiltered pictures of olga we have seen over the last few days she is gunna have to admit she’s not a size bloody 12! She’s got more front than Blackpool that one! I’d bet my life she’s a 16 easy! I’m a size 12 now - all my life I’ve been an 8/10 but no escaping the menopause so I’m learning to except my new shape. I don’t think I look like olga - least I bloody hope not! Gotta admit I’m liking the curvier bum tho🤣 I bet there are loads of young women comparing their perfectly normal size 12 bodies with her fat rop and feeling upset thinking they look as big a mess as she does! She should have to carry a government health warning ! With all the s she eats she’s gunna end up having a stroke or she will end up on some Channel 4 documentary on obese Tick tockers - bed ridden weighing 20 stone - surrounded by KFC boxes and cats - too fat to wash with warts in her armpits! And a green haze round her crotch! ….. made myself feel sick now 🤢
Haha thought it was just me who says the dog is side-eyeing me 🤣

Mar 9, 2024
Haha thought it was just me who says the dog is side-eyeing me 🤣
I’ve got the moodiest dog she honestly throws toddler tantrums and can sulk for hours! I treat her like a kid and put her in time out on the naughty step - the dirty looks get me every time though! And if she’s in trouble she will just turn her back and swear she’s thinking do you mate! 🤣 she’s spoilt rotten!

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
For someone who ‘forgets to eat’ she certainly fing eats the heifer! So she bought a whoppa, fries and nuggets… nuggets to share with Harold she said but she didn’t like them. So Harold got the nuggets and was sharing 5 chins chips. If she did like the nuggets that would’ve been 4 nuggets and a mouthful of chips for Harold while shaimee fills her chins. She’s an absolute joke! No wonder Harold looks malnourished and shaimee looks like an overstuffed turkey 🦃
I think that everyone she shovels it down her neck 😂

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
Hi all! Sorry I've been absent, came back from Prague to a s show to sort. Hope ur all doing OK?. Just finished catching up and caught up on the Barcelona se! I was born in tenerife ( puerto de la cruz) my 68yr old dad is still in our apartment. Been in england 31 years now. My dad is spanish and my mum was English. She has made a fing mockery of Barcelona! Someone thought she was Spanish? I was nearly sick! I'm half Spanish, olive skin jet black hair! U absolutely fing fraud!! They haven't experienced an ounce of what Barcelona has to offer... steak? Nahhhhhhhhh gambas! Escalope!!? I just can't with this piece of utter s! Really hit a nerve! Eat eat eat repeat! Your a fing disgrace to society! You didn't go and see one the most beautiful churches in the world because ur architectural loving daughter didn't want to? Silly bastard! Sorry guys! Affected! Dirty lying stinking pig!!! Get the hell out of Barcelona and back to ur stinking filthy pig fest!

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
This right here is fing neglect!!!! It takes seconds for the unimaginable to happen. Not only is H far behind her she's on her phone! Zero awareness! I couldn't imagine taking my eyes of my son! I just couldn't! This pictures sends shivers! No words

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240601-025841_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240601-025841_Samsung Internet.jpg
    288.3 KB · Views: 40

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
This right here is fing neglect!!!! It takes seconds for the unimaginable to happen. Not only is H far behind her she's on her phone! Zero awareness! I couldn't imagine taking my eyes of my son! I just couldn't! This pictures sends shivers! No words

I feel the same seeing the photo - it also doesn’t give mothering loving vibes does it?

Just no time to react if something was to happen to H 😡😢.

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
I feel the same seeing the photo - it also doesn’t give mothering loving vibes does it?

Just no time to react if something was to happen to H 😡😢.
Crazy isn't it, poor lass she has no hope with a mother like her. I feel soooo sorry for her I really do. Zero life skills, poor kid staring into her phone. No words xxxx

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
So hard for them isn't it. She was still at primary school (nearly 24 now lol) and the school weren't prepared for it which is ridiculous. Had no sanitary bins apart from staff toilet which they told her to use...not on!
Your poor daughter...remember the 😢 It's so much to cope with at that age. I
Don't come for me anyone but I put her on the pill to lighten and reduce days.
Mefenamic Acid and/or Tranexamic AAcid can help too. I also bought her a little tens machine and heat pads. You may have tried all of these but if not some suggestions ❤️
💡 Also tip for any mums with girls around that age who haven't started. I put a pencil case in her bag before she started with pants..pads and a navy sack so she was ready when it happened.
My mum did do all with me. I didn't even tell her just nicked my sister's tampax and went straight on them! 🤦‍♀️

My twins are the same age as H, and I’m sure one them is close to starting her periods. Me and my girls are really open about talking about puberty and periods and they ask loads of questions which I think is great, the more I can educate them about it the better. But I’m pretty confident that when the time comes that they are prepared and I’ve explained what to do if anything should happen while at school. They have a really mature attitude regarding the joys of being female 😂
I’m going to do as you have suggested about making up a little pouch with some bits in it for just in case.
I see and hear how H talks and acts and she seems so much younger than what she is.

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024

How lovely for you and your girls 💜 I’m really looking forward for when mine get older so I can take them out for spa days and girly shopping trips and weekends away minus the males 😂
Also, it sounds like your fella had a brill time too 😂😂 I bet the kids absolutely loved that! My girls have given my hubby some amazing makeovers in the past 😂

I agree about Olga and her blatant lies of what size she is. We don’t fing care what size you are Aimz, but when you are parading around saying your a size 12 but look a lot bigger, it will affect other people who may look at her and then themselves and wonder why they aren’t able to fit into a size 12. I would also say she’s around a 16, a 14 maybe?
I think she would be able to make some decent content if she started to focus on healthier eating and getting fit, actually make use of her platform. I’m sure she would get some positive response, but she’s just constantly gaslighting and lying.
She could choose so many better things to do her videos on to make her more relatable as a parent, a single parent, healthy living, money saving etc.

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
There is absolutely no thought or safeguarding of her young and vulnerable daughter at all. Isn't it normal to walk and chat to each other rather than having the kids face in a phone, walking so far behind. I wouldn't have my much older kids walking behind me in the uk let alone in a foreign city. She's asking for trouble, actually knowing shameless she would love that as it would give her drama and content 😢

This is absolutely fing shocking and I’m disgusted in her! Who in their right mind would just walk ahead of her 9 year old daughter in a foreign city 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 She is just so out of touch with reality! There’s so many horror stories that have happened in the past. I wouldn’t let go of my twins hands if that was me. There’s absolutely no way I would let them out of my sight, even when we are here in the UK. You can never be too careful when it comes to the safety of your children.
I just cannot comprehend what goes on in this woman’s brain! It’s honestly pissed me off so much and the fact that H was just walking along on her phone too! They’ve been warned about pickpockets, if H is messing with her phone how can she keep track of where her ‘mother’ has wandered off too. Out of all of the things this fing woman has done, this has to be up there with the worst