Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

shesaidwhat

May 19, 2024
England
The eyes are seriously bagging this morning. She isn’t ageing well at all

Nothing in! Really! She's got a freezer full of her fish nuggets, chicken nuggets, burgers, Harpers chicken etc. She's don't arf talk twaddle.

As for the bags under her eyes, she's probably been up crying that she has to parent again.*

*I use the term parenting loosely, very loosely, as loose as Aimee's morals

Mar 8, 2024
He has thank you 😊 although we are looking forward to see our boy when we get home 😍
Haha we certainly tried to get our money's worth 😉 but only the odd cocktail and beer we definitely haven't in that department....those 2 wenches would be in their element as they serve prosecco at breakfast 🙄🙄 but we've had such a lovely break and my camera role certainly would not make here look se 😁 xxx
**Roll

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
Wendy trying to prove Aimee’s not the favourite by having Charlie and Ralph go to her for the day!

And another boring how great Barca is, shame you didn’t actually show us how great it was.
Wonder if irs just them or princess cant be left out is joining them! If i was Charlie I'd be requesting time with her mum! I used to like Wendy and I used to think Aimee had her under her spell but Wendy is the ultimate enabler! X

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Wonder if irs just them or princess cant be left out is joining them! If i was Charlie I'd be requesting time with her mum! I used to like Wendy and I used to think Aimee had her under her spell but Wendy is the ultimate enabler! X
Aimee won’t be happy at being left out and she doesn’t have plans for the weekend (when does she?) so I reckon she’ll be there and I’ll be surprised if she’s not.

I’m sure it’s been about 6 weeks since Wendy saw Charlie and Ralph

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
Aimee won’t be happy at being left out and she doesn’t have plans for the weekend (when does she?) so I reckon she’ll be there and I’ll be surprised if she’s not.

I’m sure it’s been about 6 weeks since Wendy saw Charlie and Ralph
Yeah you are right, the tantrum she would have! I hope Charlie has noticed all the support she's had. I even commented on her videos saying what a great mum she is and the memories Ralph will have. She puts her sister to shame! Xx

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Eugh I’ve got 2nd hand embarrassment for her being asked to stop filming in Sephora 😂🤦🏼‍♀️
She really doesn’t like being told she’s not allowed to do something! One of the only times someone has said no to her about something 😂

Love that for her that she was asked to stop filming and that someone stood up to her and said no to her. She won't have liked that. Well done to that business.

Mar 7, 2024
Tell me you're not pissed off with Charlie getting more favourable attention, without telling me you're pissed off.
Wendy suddenly remembered she's got 2 kids.... Screenshot_20240601-154554_TikTok.jpg Screenshot_20240601-154611_TikTok.jpg
She will have read all the recent comments re Charlie, realised she looked bad so bought some gifts and tried to lure them over to ease her guilt/try and silence the trolls