Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I've had to delete my tt account. I no longer can take seeing her or her her mum posting videos or adverts of absolute se. I don't mean to sound dramatic but they're making me ill. I really like charley and I wish she'd bin them off it would do her so much good and I have no words for little harper but god help her xx
I know how you feel 😂 I stopped watching her totally for a few weeks and now only snippets on here. I think it’s the unfairness that makes us angry. She earns from documenting and posting utter se on TT while others have to graft hard and juggle their time between jobs and kids. She has endless childcare, wastes money and tells lie after lie to sell anything she can get her hands on. It’s a really strange world we live in now. I find her and her mother both extremely irritating. 🙄💩💩💩💩💩

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Dear Aimee, just warning you that if you ever plan on going to LA, you might want to swerve staying at a SOHO HOUSE establishment because there is no filming or photography allowed at all. You really wouldn’t like it.
I’m leaving downtown LA today and going back to Hollywood for a week then back to the coast. Since I’ve been away I’ve eaten salads and fruit, been jogging every morning except for 3 days. I can’t believe you eat so many fat laden take aways and do no exercise, I’m surprised you haven’t been seriously ill. I’m really thrilled that you are gaining more rolls of fat around your neck and your belly is so bloated as well as having MASSIVE saddle bags. This is just proof that your lifestyle is extremely unhealthy and it may serve as a warning to others who watch you and make them reconsider their food choices.
You should be ashamed of yourself you greedy pig.
Hope the new lawn turns brown

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Dear Aimee, just warning you that if you ever plan on going to LA, you might want to swerve staying at a SOHO HOUSE establishment because there is no filming or photography allowed at all. You really wouldn’t like it.
I’m leaving downtown LA today and going back to Hollywood for a week then back to the coast. Since I’ve been away I’ve eaten salads and fruit, been jogging every morning except for 3 days. I can’t believe you eat so many fat laden take aways and do no exercise, I’m surprised you haven’t been seriously ill. I’m really thrilled that you are gaining more rolls of fat around your neck and your belly is so bloated as well as having MASSIVE saddle bags. This is just proof that your lifestyle is extremely unhealthy and it may serve as a warning to others who watch you and make them reconsider their food choices.
You should be ashamed of yourself you greedy pig.
Hope the new lawn turns brown
Awh @Missy I'm so jealous of your trip I know you've not said much but from what you have it sounds amazing. It's absolutely top of my bucket list to get to the US and visit Graceland 😍💔 maybe one day. How long are you away for? You seem to have been gone ages. Are you away with friends? ❤️
You're absolutely right she wouldn't cope and it's very sad. Considering she's with her daughter and Mum. Most of us would just be soaking it all in, making memories but not her. When I went to Aus I rarely even took my phone out and was out Dawn til dusk. Some of us don't have the cash to throw on a hol and make the most of every single minute. I was old school and used an actual camera 😂 she'd not know how to even use one 😂 What a sad little life Jane 😂😂😂

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
It's my birthday this month also. What date is hers? Dont want it to be the same as mine🙏
And see when you truly feel you have enough material stuff Aimless?, here's a wee tip, get people to gift to your chosen charities and quietly also.
@Licketyspit* I'm fairly sure it's the 30th possibly the 29th. What about yourself? I know there's only about a fortnight between her and Charlie, birthday wise. I really do like Charlie and I admit I wasn't keen. I'm not a fan of her prancing about half naked or flashing her nips constantly but she's really grown on me and she really puts the other 2 to shame. Can't wait for her to get her new car and put As massive conk out of joint. Thing is though Charlie works so hard and deserves it. A will just have a Veruca Salt tantrum and run.. well roll to Daddy. fing sponge she is 🤢😡

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Awh @Missy I'm so jealous of your trip I know you've not said much but from what you have it sounds amazing. It's absolutely top of my bucket list to get to the US and visit Graceland 😍💔 maybe one day. How long are you away for? You seem to have been gone ages. Are you away with friends? ❤️
You're absolutely right she wouldn't cope and it's very sad. Considering she's with her daughter and Mum. Most of us would just be soaking it all in, making memories but not her. When I went to Aus I rarely even took my phone out and was out Dawn til dusk. Some of us don't have the cash to throw on a hol and make the most of every single minute. I was old school and used an actual camera 😂 she'd not know how to even use one 😂 What a sad little life Jane 😂😂😂
I’m away for another 10 days, it’s a working holiday really for my husband and we have friends who live here so while he’s having meetings I catch up with my pals.
I am absolutely spoiled I know. We are out here every few months. It’s such a nice low key chilled place. If Aimee came over and acted how she normally does she would be laughed at and removed from every place she visited. Her Barcelona trip looked absolutely terrible. She seems to have taken her mother as a childminder. I’ve got no idea what gives her the impression that she is good looking, slim and important? 🤷🏼‍♀️she’s so ugly, lazy and vile.
It’s Gay Pride this weekend here and Kylie is town. It’s fabulous. 🎉🤩🏳️‍🌈👨‍❤️‍👨👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏳️‍🌈

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Sorry for the spam 😅 just been catching up. Just when you thought Bendy couldn't get any more boring she's advertising fing laundry baskets. For the love of God 🤣 Get your scruffy b daughter one.. saying that it'll only be another for the baybeeez to piss in and not encourage her to do any laundry. 🤢 Look at them both 4yrs ago their lifestyle and alcohol has really caught up with them both hasn't it. Wendy clearly always been a terrible ad for a hairdresser too wtf 🤣

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1717283396637.jpg
    FB_IMG_1717283396637.jpg
    294.5 KB · Views: 58

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
@Licketyspit* I'm fairly sure it's the 30th possibly the 29th. What about yourself? I know there's only about a fortnight between her and Charlie, birthday wise. I really do like Charlie and I admit I wasn't keen. I'm not a fan of her prancing about half naked or flashing her nips constantly but she's really grown on me and she really puts the other 2 to shame. Can't wait for her to get her new car and put As massive conk out of joint. Thing is though Charlie works so hard and deserves it. A will just have a Veruca Salt tantrum and run.. well roll to Daddy. fing sponge she is 🤢😡
It's not any of those but not a kick in the arse off it, I do share the same zodiac sign then😡. I would hate to think I shared any of her characteristics. Avarice, vanity, delusionment... the list is endless really.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I’m away for another 10 days, it’s a working holiday really for my husband and we have friends who live here so while he’s having meetings I catch up with my pals.
I am absolutely spoiled I know. We are out here every few months. It’s such a nice low key chilled place. If Aimee came over and acted how she normally does she would be laughed at and removed from every place she visited. Her Barcelona trip looked absolutely terrible. She seems to have taken her mother as a childminder. I’ve got no idea what gives her the impression that she is good looking, slim and important? 🤷🏼‍♀️she’s so ugly, lazy and vile.
It’s Gay Pride this weekend here and Kylie is town. It’s fabulous. 🎉🤩🏳️‍🌈👨‍❤️‍👨👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏳️‍🌈
Wow really!? That's incredible. What a job hahaha. 😎😍 is it really? I never would have put low-key as what I expected LA to be like, or are you not in the "movie" part? Oh how fabulous I love a bit of Kylie, not the bottled s! Imagine it haha she can't help but make a show of herself everywhere. Like the Sephora saga will have been much less dramatic than she made out and I 100% agree she'd have been stroppy cz she hates being told no. I really wouldn't be surprised if she pulled the "do you know who I am" I'd absolutely love to have seen what actually happened 🤣 Just can't not think of the Pretty woman scene, minus the pretty 🤣 Storming back to the hotel in tears "Mummy she said I can't film and it's me job" 🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
He has thank you 😊 although we are looking forward to see our boy when we get home 😍
Haha we certainly tried to get our money's worth 😉 but only the odd cocktail and beer we definitely haven't in that department....those 2 wenches would be in their element as they serve prosecco at breakfast 🙄🙄 but we've had such a lovely break and my camera role certainly would not make here look se 😁 xxx
Prosecco at breakfast 😳
Safe flight ✈️ ❤️

Mar 18, 2024
Derbyshire
Morning,

Holiday blues from being back and all the washing to do 😢.

My eldest has been having her periods for over a year and is so heavy - she is on the pill as well for them as been struggling a lot.

She hates being on her period at high school as they don’t always allow toilet breaks which is so upsetting for these girls who are on their periods and need time to freshen up.

I think H is a very similar age to my youngest and I honestly don’t think H or even Aimee Arsehole will be able to deal with H starting her periods.

She doesn’t give any loving vibes at all which girls need when start periods as it can be a very scary and distressing and confusing times for them.

When my eldest started it was at school and she texted me to tell me I rushed out and got her favourite chocolate and made sure she had a hot water bottle waiting for her.

We already have a basket in the bathroom with towels and toilet wipes that has always been there and gets re stocked often.

Aimee Arsehole looks the type to throw a packet of tampons at her and not explain a thing to H.

I mean this is a mother who left her sex toy in her bed and told the world that H found it in her bed, she was too engrossed in her live to know H was asking strangers to be her friend on YouTube and walks on ahead leaving her daughter trailing behind her whilst abroad! Not to mention numerous other things so I don’t think puberty talk and periods are up there for her to discuss with H.
You all sound like the best mums ❤️ I didn't start til late (16) but it was in the middle if the night, woke my mum up to tell her and all I got was "you know where the pads are" nothing else was mentioned until the next day when she had told my whole family but said nothing to me.
Struggled ever since with irregular periods, been with my husband 15 years next week and no baby yet! Firm believer in if its meant to be it will be! But love reading all your motherhood stories, find it quite comforting!
Anyway, apologies for derailing the thread.
PS Aimee is a twunt

Mar 8, 2024
Aimee won’t be happy at being left out and she doesn’t have plans for the weekend (when does she?) so I reckon she’ll be there and I’ll be surprised if she’s not.

I’m sure it’s been about 6 weeks since Wendy saw Charlie and Ralph
If she's there too it will be an absolute piss take! Selfish. See enough of that annoying 'CHILD'

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Morning,

Holiday blues from being back and all the washing to do 😢.

My eldest has been having her periods for over a year and is so heavy - she is on the pill as well for them as been struggling a lot.

She hates being on her period at high school as they don’t always allow toilet breaks which is so upsetting for these girls who are on their periods and need time to freshen up.

I think H is a very similar age to my youngest and I honestly don’t think H or even Aimee Arsehole will be able to deal with H starting her periods.

She doesn’t give any loving vibes at all which girls need when start periods as it can be a very scary and distressing and confusing times for them.

When my eldest started it was at school and she texted me to tell me I rushed out and got her favourite chocolate and made sure she had a hot water bottle waiting for her.

We already have a basket in the bathroom with towels and toilet wipes that has always been there and gets re stocked often.

Aimee Arsehole looks the type to throw a packet of tampons at her and not explain a thing to H.

I mean this is a mother who left her sex toy in her bed and told the world that H found it in her bed, she was too engrossed in her live to know H was asking strangers to be her friend on YouTube and walks on ahead leaving her daughter trailing behind her whilst abroad! Not to mention numerous other things so I don’t think puberty talk and periods are up there for her to discuss with H.
This post has just really upset and triggered me, so can't imagine as her Mother @SleepyLion 😪

WTAF?? Don't allow toilet breaks? Wow. Surely they can't stop her? Surely against basic human rights and morally disgusting. I've not got children but I'd create absolute holy hell if I did!! 😡
I had a part time job whilst I was at uni and remember one of the managers was a horrible b. I was suffering badly with endometriosis at the time and flow was uncontrollable at its worst l could never go more than a couple of hrs max without leaking 🙈 needless to say I put her straight. But even most workplaces have allowances for things like that. I can't imagine it at school 😡 Teaching do all other than embarrassment and body shame. Sooo fing dangerous 💔

Shamey will absolutely not have a clue nor H the poor thing. I think H would deal with it better if it wasn't for her brainless mother probably making her think she's dying! 🙄 And it will be just another way to embarrass her daughter by telling 600k people allll about it because she will! She has no regard for H with the baby spoons, creased uniform, prancing about in her filthy bra, the list goes on. All this will come back to bite the innocent kid with no-one to blame but her despicable Mother. She wants shooting she really does 😡🥴

Last edited:

TattleWatcher

Mar 8, 2024
I've been to Graceland...and it's just f'in amazing to see it all and the stories behind the artifacts!

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
She’s spent absolutely thousands this month. 500 and odd on takeaways.
How much on food shops?
Clothes for holiday
Garden redone
2 rooms in barcelona
Ubers to and from airport
The transfers to hotel and to airport
The spends in Barcelona
That’s only off the top of my head. THOUSANDS !!!!!!
Unsure if harpers room and flooring was included in may but Jesus Christ wouldn’t you need time to financially recover if it was April ???
I’m disgusted and in disbelief that she has that kind of disposable income from TikTok and a few ads. I don’t buy it. There’s got to be more going out than in surely !!!
£3072 for the Barca hotel

iamlauraj

Mar 2, 2024
She’s spent absolutely thousands this month. 500 and odd on takeaways.
How much on food shops?
Clothes for holiday
Garden redone
2 rooms in barcelona
Ubers to and from airport
The transfers to hotel and to airport
The spends in Barcelona
That’s only off the top of my head. THOUSANDS !!!!!!
Unsure if harpers room and flooring was included in may but Jesus Christ wouldn’t you need time to financially recover if it was April ???
I’m disgusted and in disbelief that she has that kind of disposable income from TikTok and a few ads. I don’t buy it. There’s got to be more going out than in surely !!!
She has no bills & is thought to be on her dads payroll 😟

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
The sheer greed of this woman is knocking me sick!
I don’t mind a takeaway every now & then but the amount of salt she is feeding her child on the daily is disgusting!!
Absolutely GRIM. Some Mum.
It's not just the salt, but also the fat and sugar. She bought her share bag of mega buttons the other week, the sugar content was 104g four times the daily allowance.

Everything they eat is fat, salt and sugar laden and to excess. No wonder Aimee's bellies are multiplying and her necks disappearing quicker than she spends money. This will be why she’s always knackered because her body is running on all that, having a bit of rocket and cucumber every couple of weeks won’t make any difference

And then…

Mar 9, 2024
Sorry for the spam 😅 just been catching up. Just when you thought Bendy couldn't get any more boring she's advertising fing laundry baskets. For the love of God 🤣 Get your scruffy b daughter one.. saying that it'll only be another for the baybeeez to piss in and not encourage her to do any laundry. 🤢 Look at them both 4yrs ago their lifestyle and alcohol has really caught up with them both hasn't it. Wendy clearly always been a terrible ad for a hairdresser too wtf 🤣
Look at the size of their pupils in those pics - especially Shameless’! Also what’s going on with her top set of teeth, I know she uses a whiteness filter but they’re not normally all the same length like that. I wonder if she had a set of those snap on fake teeth? 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

And then…

Mar 9, 2024
"That I am paying for MYself"..... does that mean someone other than shameless paid for Barcelona?!? Gregg the wallet probs 💰💳 probably worth the cash to get his useless, overgrown toddler out of the way so she doesn't make demands on him for a few days 🤔🙄
I wonder if that’s a reaction to when shameless paid for them all to go to Disney, then promptly announced on a live that she was paying because Charlie would never be able to afford something like that!
Also, it’s slightly throwing shade at Wendy cos obviously Shameless must’ve paid for her to go to Barca - but to be fair she was working on that holiday as H’s caretaker 🙄
I know sometimes, she can be a little hard to watch, with all the hair flicking and nips on show and her slight obsession with Kaia the label clothing 😬 but she does work full time! Her house always looks very clean and tidy, she cooks and she does so much more with Ralph. I really wish her follower numbers would soar through the roof and leave the other two sad sacks crying into their Kylie 😂