Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Can't cope with this 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Honestly I can't be arsed. She makes me so fuming and I feel bad for saying it but so does the brat she's supposedly in charge of 😡 The cockiness and lying is one thing but the toddler talk 😡😡😡 No do off! Does she talk like that at school? I very much doubt it. The paint thing is exactly the same as a bit ago when it was all smeared purposely all over the dining room table and on the patio window. Something you wouldn't allow a 2yr old away with without even a few words. I can't wait for H to actually become this 'teen' she's labelled her as 4yrs too early. She has made a rod for her own back and I love it for her 😡😡😡😡
First thought came to me was Gypsy Rose!!!! VERY SIMILAR!!!

Mar 8, 2024

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
Spent a fortune and can’t remember how much it was! A pile of stuff because she wanted it. Bet none of it gets used. Oh and spot the extra bottle of red wine on the counter behind her!
My daughter said she’s drunk….
The OGs might remember when I spoke about myself way back.
It took all of half a min at the most for my daughters verdict and she then said I can’t watch her no more

Last edited:

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I 3rd it. I have never hated anyone like her.
Same here, I’m not jealous of anything she has, the way the looks or anything. She’s grotesque. Even the spending of that what she’d rather do, but it’s the crap it’s spent on. As a single parent I’d be saving as much as possible for my child’s future. I’d save up for nice clothes, get the house re done. She just spends on absolute se, does bodge jobs in the house and garden. She’s just vile inside and out.

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
Same here, I’m not jealous of anything she has, the way the looks or anything. She’s grotesque. Even the spending of that what she’d rather do, but it’s the crap it’s spent on. As a single parent I’d be saving as much as possible for my child’s future. I’d save up for nice clothes, get the house re done. She just spends on absolute se, does bodge jobs in the house and garden. She’s just vile inside and out.
I always feel guilty if I buy myself something. I bought myself some vest tops and shorts to last me (I have agoraphobia, fibromyalgia and some MH illnesses) spent £20. My 17 year old boy said “you are allowed to spend money on yourself, you need things too”.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Spent a fortune and can’t remember how much it was! A pile of stuff because she wanted it. Bet none of it gets used. Oh and spot the extra bottle of red wine on the counter behind her!
Aimee next time you’re out get some talc and canestan cream because as you’re piling on the weight, it’s summer and you don’t wash daily you’re at risk of fungal infection in your creases, under your boobs and where your thighs rub.
You’ll be giving off a mildew type smell which is really disgusting

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I always feel guilty if I buy myself something. I bought myself some vest tops and shorts to last me (I have agoraphobia, fibromyalgia and some MH illnesses) spent £20. My 17 year old boy said “you are allowed to spend money on yourself, you need things too”.
Ahhhh you need to start being more kind to yourself love. You are worth it, you’ve raised a child and suffered with illness. Get shopping lady 👍🏼😘

Aimee next time you’re out get some talc and canestan cream because as you’re piling on the weight, it’s summer and you don’t wash daily you’re at risk of fungal infection in your creases, under your boobs and where your thighs rub.
You’ll be giving off a mildew type smell which is really disgusting
With a hint of mackerel. 🐟 🤮