Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
She’s such a fing liar… didn’t pick anything up for harpers packed lunch so ordered the Sainsbury’s on Uber. She showed ham she’d got, so why has she got chicken sandwich? And why has she got mini rolls that she picked up the other day.

She ordered that Uber just to try prove oh harper has such a balanced diet, what’s that share bag of buttons in one hand and an easy peeler in the other? And also peeling her easy peeler to save her time is that another thing that child can’t do for herself?
I was a lunchtime supervisor for a couple of years and unless you were in yrR, we’d only “start you off” with peeling.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
When I worked in my old job I saw people with less issues than aimless have to go to parenting classes. How she is slipping through the net is beyond me. And no I don't think H needs taking off her. But I do believe she needs some guidance on parenting, nutrition etc. Never once heard her say "need to do some homework with her" etc.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Good morning all ❤️
Another day another round of BS. I do wonder what the reason is she "can't make" the beauty crop event. Isn't that today?
It knocks me sick fingering every single bit of food. Stood stinking like an overgrown polar bear. You can just tell she not even washed her hands. Rotten 🤢
Why wouldn't you get washed and dressed BEFORE coming down? And certainly before filming yourself. Scruffy sweaty sloth. I find it so odd that she really has given up on herself. She's never been a model but the decline in her is drastic and disgusting.

Off to sleep anyway. I'll be back in a bit cz I'm just getting a few hours. Off for 3nights now. Have a lovely day all ❤️

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Don't believe H doesn't like school why hasn't she ever mentioned it? Just to add to the narrative "you like being at home don't ya monkeee? fing odd question for the camera. Yeah? Why?
I'll tell you why because you're doing a grand job raising a mini me lazy brat and wants to be stuck to a screen 24_7. Either that OR she actually has got a bit between her ears and is fing embarrassed of you in public? Love that 🥴🥴

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
It's very sad the way she exploits her. The comments are off on the video because people where commenting negative. Why would you throw your own child to the wolfs like that? Notice H didn't ask for any fruit while packing her own lunch. There is another video also of them packing lunch and aimless puts flora on instead of lurpak and hopes she won't mind, and H says something like "I don't know what that is". She will have that poor kids head fried. Let her be a child aimless stop trying to mould her into a teen you think people will like as its actually doing the opposite

Mar 7, 2024
With a mother like you i highly suspect she will be bullied. Why is she so defensive over everyone. Refusing to believe her daughter has additional needs. Refusing to believe there is a possibility she may be bullied. I used to work in a school and I can assure you children who acted like H where bullied. Her head is never out her phone long enough to pick up on anything her daughter is going through
I imagine it's very difficult going from home where there are no rules, you can do what you want, when you want and no one ever says no. To a school environment where you have to behave in a certain way, there are rules and consequences, you are told what to do and when. The kid is clearly addicted to her phone/technology (the farm trip with gigi and the Barcelona proved that). She also seems very immature, especially emotionally immature, so I'm not surprised she doesnt like school. It's so far removed from her sheltered home environment where she rules to roost, never has to do anything she doesn't want to do and can instead spend all day staring at a screen and eating junk.
Obviously none of this 👆is Aimee’s fault, she's a brilliant mum and it's not up for discussion 🙄

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
But aimless, you can never be arsed with your kid!! Thank God she remembered to stuff her face with biscuits. Talking about how much it costs to do things yet splashes money on designer se! And harper is 9. No where near pre teen you fing ugly upside down mouthed muppet

Attachments

• 0d09c8dd26c62533acd5a42d5e5727ce.mp4
    22.4 MB

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
But aimless, you can never be arsed with your kid!! Thank God she remembered to stuff her face with biscuits. Talking about how much it costs to do things yet splashes money on designer se! And harper is 9. No where near pre teen you fing ugly upside down mouthed muppet
Just another boring bullshit video cos she’s got no content..if she’s at home all day then she could hve gone to this beauty crop event?

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
When I worked in my old job I saw people with less issues than aimless have to go to parenting classes. How she is slipping through the net is beyond me. And no I don't think H needs taking off her. But I do believe she needs some guidance on parenting, nutrition etc. Never once heard her say "need to do some homework with her" etc.
You’re Right @lexilou I’ve NEVER heard her talk about homework, reading books, spelling tests or anything about schooling!!
Guess it’s ALL ABOUT HER she just can’t be arsed with the child. Especially schooling, drop offs & finds lunches tedious almost Like she’s an inconvenience