Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
Jizzsaw do you not see the irony?
You come over here, screen shot or copy what is said, scoot your little tricycle back over to Aimee tell her what the nasty ones have said. Which is counterproductive, as you’re showing Aimee what is said, when she specifically says “she doesn’t look” which in turn sends her huns over to look, and then say we are obsessed. When you’re the one constantly trawling here looking for things to show her.
And then….. to finish it off, you tell her you love her.😂
And we are supposed to be the freaks 👀

Mar 9, 2024
Hi lovely
Erm…. ‘Ok ish’ I had a huge meltdown at the weekend and had slipped down what felt like a dark hole I gave myself a talking to and have tried to do better… for my hubby really Thank you so much x

Grief isn't linear....you have good and bad days or good and bad weeks.
Don't forget you have us if you need different ears to vent too...the group faceless friends...
Time is a healer is a cliché however it is also true. The thing is time is as long as you need it to be.
Sending huge hugs 🦄🦋💐

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
And HOW is she at Tesco again?!
How many shopping trips has she done this week? 🥴🥴 she was only at m&s yesterday
Monday - Uber shopping Sainsbury’s
Tuesday - Sainsbury’s HB B&Q
Wednesday - M&S
Today - Tesco

So that’s 4 lots of shopping in 4 days!

I’ve been to the shops twice this week (one top up shop & one freezer shop) and I’m not doing my weekly shop this week as trying to use up everything in the fridge & we’re out all weekend

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Monday - Uber shopping Sainsbury’s
Tuesday - Sainsbury’s HB B&Q
Wednesday - M&S
Today - Tesco

So that’s 4 lots of shopping in 4 days!

I’ve been to the shops twice this week (one top up shop & one freezer shop) and I’m not doing my weekly shop this week as trying to use up everything in the fridge & we’re out all weekend
I knew you’d know! I couldn’t think 🤣 thank you!
It’s mental isn’t it guess she doesn’t have anything else to do, no friends, no partner, no life! Other than her phone and shopping!
Jaschin doesn’t appear often!

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Omg what the hell is that cringe video about?

Best friends? She slagged you off on a live and you’ve only seen one another a handful of times 😂.

I guess anyone who speaks to you is classed as a best friend to you as you don’t have any.

And what the are you doing in Tesco again when you have been shopping every day pretty much this week! She has an addiction well and truly.