Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

May 22, 2024
button moon
Those brows, no offence to anyone who has them either but they remind me of angry birds. It’s too dark for her complexion for one. Remember when we all over plucked our brows in the 90s and then regretted it looking back, these brows are giving that. I guess they wouldn’t be so bad if she had dyed them brown not black. Each to their own, but less is more 🤷‍♀️

Mar 7, 2024
Those brows, no offence to anyone who has them either but they remind me of angry birds. It’s too dark for her complexion for one. Remember when we all over plucked our brows in the 90s and then regretted it looking back, these brows are giving that. I guess they wouldn’t be so bad if she had dyed them brown not black. Each to their own, but less is more 🤷‍♀️
I thought H had been getting creative with her art again! 🤣 those brows are horrific and make her look even more like con-uncle. She's got to be trolling us with those 🤔

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I don't recall anyone saying they where disappointed about her getting botox. I do recall us saying that she would still be ugly inside and out
Nobody told her they were disappointed. Vav must be getting all the attention so she needs a wee there there from people now. Whoever did her brows need shot. The colours black. And they aren't shaped right. Jesus christ. Are we sure she hasn't done an at home job like we all were at in lockdown 🤣🤣