Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
This comment actually made me sad, I feel for people who look at her and think this way, not realising she filters herself and that this terrible diet of hers eating the way she does, does indeed catch up with her she just won’t let anyone see that hence the filters.
I would hate for anyone to look at me and feel bad that they are bigger than me, can’t eat like me etc. Aimee on the other hand doesn’t give a damn! I only comment on Aimee’s size due to the filters if she just owned it a lot of us wouldn’t say a single thing about her size, it’s the pure lies!
IMG_3854.jpeg
That is sad and an understanding concern of the commenter. Aimee should prob be reported on TT for this kind of thing. She's faking the implications of her awful eating. 🤬😞

Mar 8, 2024
lol whoever this is, we have said we have an issue with her lying and filtering herself leading to people feeling inadequate and bad about themselves whilst she shovels doughnuts in her mouth with her filter on.
Jigsaw, I’m convinced it’s you behind all these accounts get a grip! IMG_3855.jpeg
We don't slate size u fool... we slate her bullshitting and filtering you knob!

Mar 8, 2024
lol whoever this is, we have said we have an issue with her lying and filtering herself leading to people feeling inadequate and bad about themselves whilst she shovels doughnuts in her mouth with her filter on.
Jigsaw, I’m convinced it’s you behind all these accounts get a grip! IMG_3855.jpeg
Also not everyone would film themselves stuffing their fat gob with a donut for breakfast....
She's hoping for hate comments for the woe is me s. She's clearly forgotten after her nights drinking that she was blubbing yesterday!! t!

Mar 7, 2024
The girls are those who went round to hers a few months back. Jaschin and the other one. They never see each other regularly, it’s like every 3/4 months if not longer. I would call them the girls or friends- they’re acquaintances
They are annual catch up friends but she is soooo desperate to prove she's going out with someone other than wendy for once 🤣
She will be that person that no one wants there as she drains the life out of you but they feel they have to invite her anyway 🥂 it's a good job the brunch is bottomless, those girls are gonna need plenty booze to get through the day with princess pushy

Mar 8, 2024
Karen, she always does have one when she wants. You don’t need to give her permission. Personally I hate to see anyone stuffing their faces like she does. It’s such an unhealthy lifestyle. If it was a once in a while treat then yes I’d agree. Everything in moderation. Aimee eats a terrible diet of processed food, high fat and sugar content so no she shouldn’t be eating a KK, in private fine, on a public platform while using slimming filters ABSOLUTELY NOT. This type of diet is absolutely not ok for anyone week in week out. Ever heard of health promotion and disease prevention?
She’s a greedy t and a lying b and this content as she refers to it is appalling and sending out absolutely the WRONG message
👏👏👏👏👏👏❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Try on haul, Huns in comments saying she doesn’t need to size up because she’s put in the caption that she may order a 14.
And also says in the video that the jumpsuit may be too small!

View attachment v0f044gc0000cpis7hfog65vct1ksclg.mp4
I think u should size up from the 14 to the 16 as u can see your fat fanny bulge.
Plus...wudnt say the dress was dressy and is too short for one of the "events" imo!

Mar 8, 2024
Omg Ted Bakers an investment peice? What year are you living in Aimee? And that first dress is the type of dress I'd wear to do my grocery shopping on a good day (not in that colour or that cut but its a day dress) and it does nothing for you plus its not a bit dressy! Don't hate the jumpsuit but needs a size up!
Just said similar 🤣

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
The fing pockets are gaping so yes you need a 14 or a 16
And the dress is fing awful and looks frumpy on you. There’s a reason Ted Baker went into administration and that’s because they are s and can’t compete with more value and fashion minded companies.
do off you absolutely do fing mind when anyone tells you to size up. You block them
do off
Does she need a PISS? She keeps crossing her legs 🤷🏽‍♀️

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
The try on!!! fing hell...how much talc did she use to shoehorn herself into that jumpsuit?!? She looks like a cumberland sausage! And I'm pretty sure that dress has been repurposed out of my Grandma's curtains...(and I'm not young myself!)
Buy the bigger size Aimless. Bigger = looser = looks thinner. Take it from someone who is definitely not skinny but spent years cramming myself into clothes I could barely fit.