Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Me too but I want 100% crumble 0% apple 🤭🤭
Haha that made me lol 😆 ❤️

The last 2 times I've made crumble it's failed! Dont know why as its pretty simple.
Someone may know where I'm going wrong these days but when I rub the butter into the flour...it doesn't end up blended properly...goes doughy and lumpy rather than breadcrumbs...this means the crumble is not crumble...more like a slab of shortcrust pastry!! 🙄🤷‍♀️ Anyone? 🙏❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Back to supervised visits again?? 🤨🤔

Put a bra on while your dad's there puffy!🙄

Also...the hair!!
Its Showtime Halloween GIF by Death Wish Coffee

Last edited:
Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
Tell me honestly what you think 🤔..... remember when half of TT got blocked when she asked which dress they liked best for me dad's wedding. She can't handle the truth 🤣
I don't mind the floral dress on her, it's not as trashy as her usual look. The pink jumpsuit is far too small.
She's so desperate for people to acknowledge she actually has friends which is why she's constantly mentioning her birthday brunch with the girls. I'm sure she said previously it's her birthday and a couple of other girls - how will sharing the limelight go for princess me me me ?

My opinion on her dress for Me dad’s wedding was when she blocked me 🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
And if gregg has already eaten why is she leaving bits of harpers for him to eat?
Poor child had next to nothing on that plate even with the chicken nuggets that weren’t added on camera.
Yet she seemed to open endless containers looking for the nuggets!
Piggy has scoffed them already. Tip the feckin stuff on the plate rather than your grubby fingers ffs. She really controls quantities of food doesn't she! 🤬

Mar 8, 2024
I don’t even believe that pink jump suit is a 12! She always does that cross leg thing and pouts her chubby trotters cos she’s heard it makes you look slimmer - well sorry love - news flash it doesn’t! You can actually see the weight on her legs now - it tends to show round the knees. Her Fanny will soon be needing outfits if it’s own or the Fanny equivalent of a wonder bra! - just own it and then people will stop commenting on it!
I agree. I think it's a 14. She hasn't been blessed with boobs as she said so herself and even they look bigger for no bra. FRAUD!

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk

The last 2 times I've made crumble it's failed! Dont know why as its pretty simple.
Someone may know where I'm going wrong these days but when I rub the butter into the flour...it doesn't end up blended properly...goes doughy and lumpy rather than breadcrumbs...this means the crumble is not crumble...more like a slab of shortcrust pastry!! 🙄🤷‍♀️ Anyone? 🙏❤️
Cold hands required my lovely.

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands

I always use these quantities, make sure butter is cold, rub in with fingertips only, don’t over mix. Fingers crossed 🤞🏻
  • 175g plain flour
  • 110g caster sugar
  • 110g cold butter

Mar 7, 2024
Take away Queen!!she’s been home all day and her daughter away for the entire weekend and she STILL couldn’t put a home cooked meal on for them all.
She’s one lazy moose 🫎
Been in Pj’s all day!
She's been soooo busy, she said this morning she had 3 plants to plant in the garden 🪴 you can't possibly expect her to cook too! Bet she needed a lie down 🤣
Gtw would have been fed so much better if he went to Charlie's or gash flash. Or if he stayed home and ate pot noodles all week. Bet H has never had so much home cooked/warmed up food before, she was probably desperate for a break for her mums cooking/cremation of food

Last edited:

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
The jumpsuit is defo a size too small but I’ve said it before but she does not have the shape that suits a jumpsuit, she’s too manly. I don’t like the dress pattern but I think it suits her, nice fit and colour suits her. Not sure why she needed more clothes though, most stuff from hauls never feature and if they do they appear once. Notice how she asked for ALL opinions but didn’t reply or like the ones saying to size up 🙄

Knew it would be a takeaway but what a s takeaway it looked. Her insides must be ruined.

Mar 8, 2024
I don’t even believe that pink jump suit is a 12! She always does that cross leg thing and pouts her chubby trotters cos she’s heard it makes you look slimmer - well sorry love - news flash it doesn’t! You can actually see the weight on her legs now - it tends to show round the knees. Her Fanny will soon be needing outfits if it’s own or the Fanny equivalent of a wonder bra! - just own it and then people will stop commenting on it!

Agree I reckon it's a 14 already. Her legs looked so much bigger when she was talking to the camera in her pjs.