Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
@allaboardthebirkeybike not sure if you haven't been on here much or if I've been missing your comments (not been able to catch up between shifts as much) Hope you're well ❤️
I'm here beautiful girl 😍❤️

Hello everyone I just took a few days away but all good thanks. Hope everyone is well. So what did I miss? I'll take a stab in the dark at nothing just a few same no different days. I've been reading a little but I haven't caught up properly. Hope you're all OK 🫂❤️

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
She won't just stop at the ball sack eyes or the baggy forehead of hers , she will keep going and going until she resembles a puffer fish 😆 she's absolutely stunning , gorgeous chefs kiss 😘 and that's not up for debate 🤣🤣🤣 she is deluding even herself with those filters of hers , she actually believes it's what she looks like in real life 😅 can't wait for the london event , out in the wild being papped 🤣🤣🤣🏃👀
What’s with that inverted triangle between her eyebrows it’s dented in and very prominent is that’s where she got Botox done is that supposed to make her look better it just makes her look like she’s had work done 🤣

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
🤣 Bun to fishy mouth nodding head hmmm hmmm yep yep hand covering said fishy mouth while her fishy lips slap all over the place and her honker nostrils flaring with pure and utter glee , another huge bite is taken hand covering mouth head nodding orgasm moans yep yep as she proceeds to say they taste like buns chefs kiss really recommend 🤣
Hahahaha exactly like that 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
I'm here beautiful girl 😍❤️

Hello everyone I just took a few days away but all good thanks. Hope everyone is well. So what did I miss? I'll take a stab in the dark at nothing just a few same no different days. I've been reading a little but I haven't caught up properly. Hope you're all OK 🫂❤️

Good to see you back 😍❤️❤️❤️
You haven't missed much, same s different day!
Although she has just had some more cosmetic surgery for her under eye wrinkles. Slipped up in her latest clap back though saying the ones that slate her for getting it done, are the same who s her off for her under eye wrinkles....but doesn't read here so how does she know 🤣🤣🤣 or is that follower who sends her all the SS from TL 😁 sending her pages and pages of them 🤔
Her lies just roll of her tongue 👅

Mar 8, 2024
This is march 2022 Tesco haul ....
They don't have a lot of treats often though...🤔
There's loads of fruit and veg in there (apparently)but doesn't show it!! 🙄
And shock horror some cans of alcohol that was absolutely necessary 🙄
Seriously how long can she continue to do this ? In another 2 yrs surely the huns will not be still glued to her TT. What fed up world this is, if this is the norm!! 🙄🙁

Attachments

• a2ba6f46e1a739d9d8147ff0a9ab0600.mp4
    36.6 MB

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
You know when you paint a room and it shows the rest of the house up..... that's what she's started with aesthetics...
Thing is she can have all the aesthetics in the world, her diet and lack of exercise will still seep through. Look good on the inside, look good on the outside.

Even with the Botox she looks worse than she did, shiny greasy face & it made the ballbag eyes look worse, so she’s treated them and that’s gonna make the 5 chins look worse, so they’re gonna be next, then the 5 bellies will stand out more, sort that and then the fat muff will be done. But she will still look like the smelly grubby lazy tramp that she is and why? Because she eats s, drinks like 90s gazza, doesn’t wash and exercise. It’s too late the horse has bolted

Keep splashing the cash aimless you’re doing it all wrong but what do we know? We only eat the best we can, exercise when possible and use minimal necessary skincare and wash daily! Thousands are wrong aren’t we?

Mar 8, 2024
Thing is she can have all the aesthetics in the world, her diet and lack of exercise will still seep through. Look good on the inside, look good on the outside.

Even with the Botox she looks worse than she did, shiny greasy face & it made the ballbag eyes look worse, so she’s treated them and that’s gonna make the 5 chins look worse, so they’re gonna be next, then the 5 bellies will stand out more, sort that and then the fat muff will be done. But she will still look like the smelly grubby lazy tramp that she is and why? Because she eats s, drinks like 90s gazza, doesn’t wash and exercise. It’s too late the horse has bolted

Keep splashing the cash aimless you’re doing it all wrong but what do we know? We only eat the best we can, exercise when possible and use minimal necessary skincare and wash daily! Thousands are wrong aren’t we?
90's gazza 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
This is march 2022 Tesco haul ....
They don't have a lot of treats often though...🤔
There's loads of fruit and veg in there (apparently)but doesn't show it!! 🙄
And shock horror some cans of alcohol that was absolutely necessary 🙄
Seriously how long can she continue to do this ? In another 2 yrs surely the huns will not be still glued to her TT. What fed up world this is, if this is the norm!! 🙄🙁
Omg... same but same!
Pretend scattyness, alcohol, s and lies🤦‍♀️🙄🤦‍♀️🙄🤦‍♀️