Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Aimee as you read here and you saying that the studio lights have changed your face and body shape only yours tho as everyone looks the same. If so that some sort of sorcery going because that kinda s hasn’t been invented yet for us mere small people
I've tried so many times to look like a 7ft tall supermodel. I'm going to visit GMC HQ didn't know that's all I needed to do 🤪😂

Mar 8, 2024
The real oinking Olga & yes you do look different in your kitchen because you are filtered to feck & then swear on your kids life that you don’t use filters. Shame on you Olga!!
And when the fent career is over you can use the massive snout, you will be able to snuffle truffles out from 2 miles away going by the size of it. 🐽
What in the m&s spicy rice! She looks like a different fing person! Holy do

Mar 9, 2024
I wouldn’t even nip to Aldi in that outfit! What is going on with her! At this point she’s as big a gaslighter as Penny Mordaunt! Surely must must see how s she is at just about everything. So grubby and outdated - look at the state of that stupid eyeliner! Even the chav track suit would have looked better than that charity shop reject outfit! Just scruffy. How can she get everything so bloody wrong! It’s the blatent lies - JUST WHY CANT THE HUNS SEE IT!

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
The thing is. No one is actually slagging her looks. She is making herself look like a different fing person. If she went on her own tiktok looking like she did today no one would give a do. Yes lighting, angles etc change things but not that much. Not one other "creator" on these types of lives look as dramatically different as what she does! Not even disco minge vav! It's like a totally different person. Her whole face and body shape, facial features even down to how light/dark her hair is, has all changed! You don't even look like that aimless, get a grip and embrace what you actually look like.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I can just hear Greg the wallet down the golf club with his friends who's children will be lawyers, doctors, accountants.

"So Greg what does your aimee do, the one you spent thousands on private school for?"

"Well she has a very important job of packing boxes full of tat made in sweat shops in China, while looking nothing like how she portrays herself. She also stands in the kitchen talking into her phone screen dishing up jacket potato's and cremated steak"

Embarrassing
She’s sold her soul to the TT machine hasn’t she. It’s totally consumed her and it’s actually sad that she would rather earn her money this way, embarrassing herself and all her family as well. All because she can’t stand rules and boundaries. What a fing waste